Pages:
Author

Topic: Why use Bitcoins ? - page 14. (Read 13322 times)

copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 14, 2018, 12:47:07 AM
I used bitcoins because I believe this will bring a big changes in our country someday.This will give us a chance to improve our status in life.Because nowadays it so hard to live without money.And maybe by the help of this coin or even altcoins, we can survive the difficulties in life.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
February 14, 2018, 12:39:13 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

Bitcoin is the easiest way to earn money, there are a lot of videos on youtube where young wealthy people are enjoying their life because of cryptocurrency. Bitcoins is just $13 dollars back in the day and no one expect that it will reach 19k dollar so do not doubt if bitcoins does really have a bright future because it already shows the signs today.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
February 14, 2018, 12:36:06 AM
Bitcoin can solves everyone problems especially on financial, if you are an ordinary person and bought bitcoin at low price this can change you to become a wealthy person when bitcoin price rise.
Bitcoin already change me and now I am a home owner, crypto holders, trader and investor.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 11:32:34 PM
Because Bitcoin has various functions for people who like or who want to trade, invest and positive things on Bitcoin like myself. What is certain Bitcoin is that it can be used for buying and selling or trading or investing because so many people follow or enter, and learn about Bitcoin.
Activity: 140
February 13, 2018, 06:26:22 PM
We will use bitcoin to earn more bitcoin and to save it until the day it comes we can use it in the importants things that we needed or we can call it the urgently need for financial support for our family if we dont have a money on that day. So we just need to be a stewardship of that bitcoin earn it then save it for your future...  Cheesy
Activity: 798
February 13, 2018, 05:30:54 PM
I use bitcoin because I hope that bitcoin prices will someday be expensive and of course I get a big profit, I'm sure that bitcoin is something that can make us successful when compared with other investments.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 05:24:13 PM
Bitcoin is a connecting the world more countries use bitcoin in a deeper part of the internet economy. Bitcoin market in growing up more and more. Bitcoin is like a store value such as a stock investing.
Activity: 308
February 13, 2018, 01:59:48 PM
Bitcoin is not designed for shopping dress and groceries. It's designed for earn more money from a single investment. And like you said these are one of the course of its price fall. Before criticizing bitcoin you have to think that bitcoin is the first and most popular and valuable crypto in crypto market. People are always focus on earn more money, so there is nothing to surprise about it.
Activity: 168
February 13, 2018, 07:18:10 AM
In terms of transactions, it can help us by minimizing costs and easily transfer payments throughout the globe. Second, it can be a good investment since it is rising nowadays.
Activity: 336
February 13, 2018, 07:14:43 AM
Why use bitcoin? Here are 5 good reasons why you should take the time to engage in this virtual currency.

-Bitcoin That's fast : When you pay a check from another bank to your bank, the bank will often hold the money for several days, because it is unbelievable that the fund is actually available. Similarly, international wire transfers can take a relatively long time. Bitcoin transactions, however, are generally much faster.
-The Bitcoin Transaction Process Is Cheap : What do you say Your credit card transaction is instantaneous as well? Well, that's right. But your merchant (and maybe you) pay for that privilege. Some merchants will charge for debit card transactions as well, because they have to pay 'friction money' to meet their demands. Bitcoin transaction costs are minimal, or in some cases free.
-The central government can not take it : Remember what happened in Cyprus in March 2013? The Central Bank wants to take back uninsured deposits greater than $ 100,000 to help recapitalize itself, causing major unrest in the local population. Initially wanted to take a percentage of deposits below that figure, fed directly to the family savings. That can not happen with bitcoin. Because the currency is decentralized, you have it. No central authority has control, and therefore the bank can not take it from you. For those who consider their belief in the traditional banking system to unravel, that is a big advantage.
-No chargebacks : After the bitcoin is sent, they leave. A person who has sent a bitcoin can not try to retrieve it without the consent of the recipient. This makes it hard to cheat we often see with a credit card, where people make a purchase and then contact the credit card company to initiate a chargeback, which effectively reverses the transaction.
-You can create your own money : Regardless of the amazing advances in home print technology, most national governments take a fairly dim view of you making your own money. With bitcoin, however, it is recommended. You can definitely buy bitcoin in the open market, but you can also mine it yourself if you have enough computing power. After closing your initial investment in equipment and electricity, bitcoin mining is just a case of shutting down the machine, and the software it runs. And who does not like their computers to earn money while they sleep?
Activity: 165
February 13, 2018, 07:07:43 AM
Because bitcoin is easier to exchange and many bitcoin outlets and hotels are already using bitcoin, many countries use bitcoin as well. There are even some investors who invest in bitcoin. Thanks
Activity: 94
February 13, 2018, 06:50:10 AM
Bitcoin is a completely new accounting unit that has already begun to gain popularity on the Internet, but not everyone understands how it works and what is the advantage of its use. In fact, why do you need bitkoy?
Crypto currency can be translated quickly, transfer bitcoins inexpensively, the state has no right to claim your savings, payments in bitcoin can not be undone, reliable protection of your personal data, bitcoin is not subject to inflation, only you own your crypt, that's how it is.
Activity: 1274
February 13, 2018, 06:38:43 AM
It is similar to gold investment so i think it is not for daily payments Bitcoin is decentralized investment digital assets.So every one is using it as investment for better future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
February 13, 2018, 06:38:13 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
I used bitcoin, because it helps me through out my problems, I used it to pay bills at home and give some money to my family, aslo I really need it to support myself, do the things that I did not yet did, spread the knowledge from other people about this currency which will helps them also to rise to their circumstances to their life. I am happy that bitcoin came without it I can't buy the things what I wanted into my life.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 13, 2018, 06:35:52 AM
I think  it is easy to use bitcoin, easy to move. It has the highest price in the crypto world now and has a geat potential. It's a good investment. You can do transactions easy and without third party. That's why I use bitcoin.

It esay to use. If you will know the process. So if use the bitcoin you will know the information for the future saving and get more information for improve the business process. It online currency so people any where to use and it easy to exchange the any country currency. But before buy and sell the coin. Check the coin prices day by day. It any time change the price. So people buy and hold the coin and wait for the peice increase. If prices wil be increase the coin wil be sell and invest for some business proces.
So people will be know before use the coin. People will be learn the bitcoin process information.
Activity: 462
February 13, 2018, 06:34:48 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

One thing that I mist certainly like in using bitcoin is I never really had troubles in transacting with other people using bitcoin because most people use or have it as well. Which is why I prefer to use bitcoin, the convenience it gives me and ease of usage.
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 06:30:37 AM
iam use bitcoin because can convert to fiat money
and my income incraese because use bitcoin, iam trading mining and follow signture campaign in bitcointalk
I am a bitcoin user also and i did what your daily routine also, i have earn my money through trading and also following the steps or rules given to earn coins in every signature campaign.
Activity: 196
February 13, 2018, 06:27:51 AM
I think  it is easy to use bitcoin, easy to move. It has the highest price in the crypto world now and has a geat potential. It's a good investment. You can do transactions easy and without third party. That's why I use bitcoin.
Activity: 77
February 13, 2018, 06:11:24 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

Why we used bitcoin, because we all know that it big help to us. And also you can used it by using paying your'e bills, and pay goods. So it's better to used bitcoin when you buy in internet.
Activity: 158
February 13, 2018, 05:55:53 AM
Although at the present time bitcoin has not been recognized in some countries and convenience stores. But using bitcoin is a good thing. Because you can make trading and investing quickly without having to go through any stages.
It also means that you are holding your bitcoin number and waiting for it to rise to sell.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: