Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we must study Economics at University? - page 19. (Read 52791 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 04:28:28 AM
That may be a platform in the future when we start doing business on something. For the cryptocurrency market having the knowledge of economics will help you make the decisive steps of safety.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 03:55:28 AM
by studying economics at the university, at least we have the basic provision for trading, when we already know the factors that make the price move there we can know what attitude we should take so that we always get a profit without experiencing significant loss
Activity: 119
September 25, 2018, 03:06:11 AM
yes economic thing very important to learn, because it involves social activities in the form of production, distribution and consumption of goods and services.
Activity: 94
Merit: 2
September 25, 2018, 01:59:07 AM
Because it is a guide to make your way for being a successful entrepreneur.Successful entrepreneur started in learning then after that is applying then success will come.Without proper knowledge how can you survive and understand the world of business.
Yes you are right, if we don't have knowledge what happened to our life it become miserable cause you don't know how face in trials in business woeld. That's why we need to study and learn  the Economics cause if you learn about this subject you know how to handle a business and to become successful cause you understand and you can apply it.
studying about economy is the important it will help us to aware about government working process, Country's develop, and businesses, households.
Activity: 59
September 24, 2018, 06:13:56 PM
LOL University will not teach you economics if you're not willing to learn. The university gives you the needed mentality and training to learn the real stuff about economics, but nothing else. Having said that, I think that everyone should know a thing or two about economics and it doesn't matter if it's from university or not.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 05:57:34 PM
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Many write that studying the economy at the university is necessary in order to successfully engage in business. However, if you become an economist, in business, this will help not very much . This will help you get a job as an economist
To study the economic theory it is possible to understand principles of conducting economic activity
Learning is great to get the basic knowledge but it is not all because investors to succeed in this market also need a lot of other factors. Practical experience and capture the market will help investors quickly more successful.
Activity: 448
September 24, 2018, 02:02:46 PM
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Many write that studying the economy at the university is necessary in order to successfully engage in business. However, if you become an economist, in business, this will help not very much . This will help you get a job as an economist
To study the economic theory it is possible to understand principles of conducting economic activity
Activity: 28
September 24, 2018, 01:28:12 PM
In today's developed and integrating society, the economy plays an important role in the development of the nation as well as the whole world. Consequently, economics is always an attractive industry with the largest number of students studying in the field, such as engineering, science, art ... With its key role in the development of economic, economic is increasingly asserting its position from the developing country to the country with the developed economy as Japan, America ... Economic studies, which means that students always have a muscle. You can apply to work in companies with multiple locations in different countries without having to worry about geographic distance or any other reason.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
September 24, 2018, 10:13:51 AM

Economics is very important to study in university because since every student which came to the university has his sole motive to study well and thus earn well in the future so if one has studied how to earn money but hasn't studied how to manage money effectively then there welbe problems coming in his way .
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 10:03:55 AM
Because it will teach me invaluable lesson and it helps me a lots in my life. You know what, for me, economic is really difficult but I like its difficult. I always try to figure out interest thing around me.
Activity: 70
September 24, 2018, 06:10:56 AM
Finding out about financial matters and fund is useful for people groups. Since this can enable them to settle on better choices which could help for better personal satisfaction. It likewise causes individuals to help the correct approaches which are best for them, which is troublesome as the media frequently turns things to urge individuals to help the arrangements which not useful for their every day life.

Economics is really part of the curriculum especially those who are taking up business administration. I’ve done this subject when I was in college and I think it very necessary to learn because it is indeed a big part of our lives and it would help us to survive financially and economically.
Study the economy can provide valuable knowledge which help us to make decisions before doing any thing.
Activity: 270
September 24, 2018, 05:54:55 AM
Studying economics is a very good strategy to take if you really want to enjoy to the maximum in cryptocurrencies.  Most people are poor because they are unable to strategies the little they get to make it meaningful to them.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 24, 2018, 04:15:05 AM
Because it is a guide to make your way for being a successful entrepreneur.Successful entrepreneur started in learning then after that is applying then success will come.Without proper knowledge how can you survive and understand the world of business.

This is very applicable for today's generation. We can say that the economics really deals om how to be a successful person. But at the same time it also focuses on how to solve scarcity, with this we can say that the cryptocurrency serves a huge part to the economy through different factors.
Activity: 77
September 24, 2018, 04:10:54 AM
Yes you are right, if we don't have knowledge what happened to our life it become miserable cause you don't know how face in trials in business woeld. That's why we need to study and learn  the Economics cause if you learn about this subject you know how to handle a business and to become successful cause you understand and you can apply it.
More we study more our knowledge increase by studying about economy we will understand about culture and the thing which are happening in our country.
Activity: 155
September 23, 2018, 11:21:33 AM
It doesn't necessary at all, it is an individual choices whether continuing study Economic in University or not. Someone with good Economical background perhaps has better understanding and capacity in that discipline. They must have better strategy to see and get the opportunities.
Activity: 336
September 23, 2018, 11:11:09 AM
Economics is the integral part of life. Its began after birth. It’s related our life. We use it consciously or unconsciously. But it’s not necessary to study economics at university, if we are conscious about business news paper, tv and some others media we can able to know about economics. In this people how many people study in economics but they are successful in economic sectors. But if you know economics then it’s your advantage. Finance helps us to spend our money in right way.
  People who know finance he can understand about bond, stock, derivatives enormously especially the corporate finance. Economics is very important when it comes to money management and invests your money into the market. Until studying a course like economics not a lot of people are aware of how the world works, including industries, businesses and governments. Economics and crypto are different sectors if we have to survive in the crypto market then gaining some extensive knowledge is primary key.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 23, 2018, 10:56:26 AM
As a person who studies as an economist, I can say that the program is different in all universities, and education in the economy has not so much helped me in the crypto currency
Activity: 301
September 23, 2018, 07:57:37 AM
I think having the knowledge of economics is really essential for us in our work in life. It helps you understand the impact of money as well as how to use them in the most appropriate way. So, in order for us to have a broad source of knowledge to help us at work, we should study economics at universities.
Activity: 420
September 23, 2018, 07:57:11 AM
Though not all courses need this subject but particularly for Accounting and Marketing students as their major one and some other courses as minor subjects only. They need to study economics because it can provide valuable knowledge for making decisions in everyday life. It offers a tool with which to approach questions about the desirability of a particular financial investment opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
September 23, 2018, 07:17:02 AM
I have come to realise too late in life how important economics is.
IMO it should be taught as early as possible along with other very
important life lessons like, swimming, health, first aid and life saving.
Pages:
Jump to: