Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we must study Economics at University? - page 16. (Read 52791 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 30
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Economics attracts me the most when it comes to studying about business because it talks about money and everything. It attracts me the most when it comes on how we will be successful and also how we will increase our economy.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
i'm sure that Economics will help you a lots in your life. If you are unlucky in finding your favourite jobs, you can become a trader with your economic knowledge
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
I don't agree that no need to study economics at a university. Yes, often at lectures a lot of theory is told to us, there is also superfluous information. But we still remember the main points, the most important and necessary, and in the future we will need it. Education is very important in our life, although a lot comes with experience, this is true. But everyone should have basic knowledge.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Economics is the study of production, consumption oland distribution of goods. This knowledge is very important to the businesses and how to deal in life.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
so I want to know why Economics attracts you?
<<} There is an example: in the past the Aztecs for them the gold was almost worthless, could not be eaten, For the Aztecs, did not mean the Aztecs were stupid? the gold is only the basic material to make crafts and displays and collections.

<<} There are other responses:
How come? How come there is a group of people who think gold is very valuable. while for Aztec groups, gold is considered worthless! Well, if you are still confused, then you do not understand the concept of value in the economy.

Conclusion:
the concept of value in economics is the initial principle we need to know in order to have the right perspective in making economic decisions, especially in the practice of exchanging values or buying and selling transactions, both in business, trade, and in investing in Bitcoin. That's why I really need knowledge about Economics.
Activity: 493
Merit: 100

because the economy cannot be separated from human life. wherever we are we always need and do economic activities. economic activities have been done by humans for a long time. humans have been doing economic activities before crypto exists. first they used the barter system in buying and selling activities. so that economics is very interesting to learn because it involves the needs of many people. economics needed from small families to the economy of a country must be well organized so that the family and the country become advanced and prosperous. so that economics is very important.
Activity: 12
Other students might want to minor in economics. Economics offers a good complement to finance majors and others in the CBA, as well as LAS students majoring in political science, sociology, mathematics, and other areas. Premeds and College of Engineering students also often find the minor both interesting and valuable.
Activity: 12
Economics will teach you about how your organization and its market behaves, but you’ll also gain insight into your own spending habits and values. For example, Willingness to Pay (WTP) is the maximum amount someone is willing to pay for a good or service. There’s frequently a gap between hypothetical and actual WTP, and learning about it will help you decode your own behavior and enable you to make economically sound decisions. 
Activity: 381
PRiVCY
Study of Economics is as well good if you are kinda privileged to be at the University because it is a way of boosting one's business professionally since you study human behavior as related to social and market norms. But it is not under compulsion if studies like Business Administration is obvious.
Activity: 602
To be honest economics is my favourite subjest and I was graduated from finance university and prior to that I've won economics olimpiad and thanks to that I've received opportunity to study free on one of the most prestigious course. I've started to understand this world better and how monetary policy affect society and interest rate in banks, how to calculate GDP , equity research etc. What is more, thanks to economics I better understand crypto sphere.
Activity: 99
I made good grades back in the day. I went to college, started economics thinking I was going to own the world. Then the easiest teach threw me the biggest curve ball in the easiest question and I didn't understand. I may have understood 99 percent of every problem in the book. It only took one percent of what I didnt understand to tip the curve.
Activity: 313
I think, we must study Economics because economic studies can provide valuable knowledge to make decisions in everyday life. This offers a tool to approach questions about the desirability of certain financial investment opportunities.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
actually learning economics does not always have to be at a university, but for those of you who do not have the funds for that, learning economics on an autodidic basis will feel more effective, learning by practicing directly in the field, learning from experience every step and every time, so at first maybe you will encounter difficulties or even failures, but that's normal, rise and not repeat mistakes, learn to be better, then you will get success immediately, experience is the most valuable teacher, no matter how high you go to school about economics if you don't apply it to work real everything will be in vain, like eating nuts just peeling the skin without eating its contents.
Activity: 392
knowledge of economics is very important because the economy will continue to grow and we must know about the basis of the economy so that we can know and balance its development
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
everyone must have knowledge of the economy, we cannot lie that the economy is what governs the world to move, the economy that makes us profits from trade, economics is what helps us to meet our daily needs, and it is the economy that influences the price of Bitcoin or other asset instruments, so the economy is always studied in every faculty at the university, it is very needed.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255

i dont think there are so many people that studied economics or have bachelor degree about anything related with economy. i am interested in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology as an engineer. because it is enough attractive to know about this technology.
Activity: 3
The investigation of financial aspects has handy applications in life in more routes than one. Since it's the investigation of designating assets, it enables one to figure out how to spending plan - one viable life exercise which many appear to need. Examining financial matters enables one to see how the market functions with interest and supply which would be extremely useful in the event that you are into business or fund. It's a sociology which everybody must learn in light of the common sense it infers.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
because economics is something that cannot be separated from life. every day, humans must make transactions, and all transactions including those from the economy. so the economy is very important in this life. maybe only people who don't understand money or are crazy, whose lives are without economics. not only at universities that study economics, even people who don't go to school, have to understand economics. especially in cryptocurrency, all analysis and speculation will definitely require economics.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I disagree. I do not think that majoring in Economics in college is necessary, but I say it is not to be taken lightly either. Although it truly helps understanding the whole concept of cryptocurrency, I think that if you are passionate about cryptocurrency then it would not matter. After all, you can always self-study if you are truly interested in it, right?
There is no need to study economics or other subjects related to currency or businesses if you do not want to be a business man. However, it is necessary to learn all the rules and concepts of business because we need money to take care of things happen in life for that purpose you must be having a business either low or high scale. Modernism of currency made it easy for us to earn money but still knowledge is required therefore we need to study these subjects.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25

why economics attracts people? mainly it is because of economics, if it will be used for our own advantage, it can be profitable if we harness or understands the economic status of a market in regards to the product we are eyeing to, it economics that brought us financial gains the uplift our financial capabilities. understanding the economy of studying it brings money to those who can anticipate the market. knowing their needs and wants, generally, there are so much opportunities if we can harness the ups and downs of market demands.
Pages:
Jump to: