Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we must study Economics at University? - page 23. (Read 52791 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
September 08, 2018, 09:29:20 AM
The importance of economics cut across all section of the society in the world and it will good for everyone to little knowledge of basic economics as its important in uour effective decision making cannot be over emphasize.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 08, 2018, 09:20:39 AM
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

if you know how the money goes in and out, you can now enter a business. You are aware to every price movement in your environment and you also know the supplies and demands. with that knowledge, you can enter business and become successful.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 09:10:15 AM
It is worth noting that salaries for economics graduates are among the highest of any discipline. Different research tends to find different starting salary values but it emerges that economics graduates are comparatively very well paid. The Institute for Fiscal Studies found that economics is the second most lucrative degree subject after using anonymised tax data and student loan records for 260,000 students up to ten years after graduation.
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 10:32:47 AM
Economics is one of the most useful things to understand. It can be applied to investment decisions, business decisions, and tons of other aspects of life. You eventually come to understand that economics controls everything and has throughout all of human history.

You don't necessarily have to study it at university to thoroughly understand it. University just forces you to stay disciplined and on track with your progress. Reading the economist cover to cover every week would be good, along with applying your knowledge in the real world. Trial and error is, and always will be, the best teacher.

The courses at university, however, could be irrelevant considering the drastic changes happening in the economic arena with AI rearing its head and other technologies entirely changing the paradigm of value. Depends on the quality of the professors.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
September 07, 2018, 10:07:59 AM
It is very much easy to understand and observe that everything here in our society today that everything is governed by the laws of economics. Everyday we are going to deal with things related to money and other related financial management system. So in this connection studying economics would be of great help most especially if you will be working or is an owner of a business.
Activity: 64
September 07, 2018, 10:07:18 AM
To studt economics is not hard but yet interesting one because of the mibality in the community. Well people are optimistic they have an open minded to understand what is going on about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 09:16:01 AM
Economics is about "choice" and the impact of our choices on other things, both in terms of economic, social, and moral. This is related to every aspect of our lives, from decisions we make as individuals or groups, companies, or even countries.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
September 03, 2018, 11:18:52 AM
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

I am not an economists but an accountant and I always appreciate those that read economic. In reality we have a lot to contribute as an economist and we should used that to also develop cryptocurrencies as it is the future of economic.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
September 03, 2018, 11:00:09 AM
To find out more and clearer about the economic problems. And also more understanding about the economic terms that already exist among the people especially the business.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
September 03, 2018, 05:41:44 AM

Economics lesson provides valuable knowledge that can be learn for everybody  in and outside of their house. We can learn economics from the university and also from our own house, if we are already done study about economics we can help together as one society in our own country.

Yes you are right, you need to learn everything about the economy in order to know how the market works towards cryptocurrency and any assets that you are interested to invest someday.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 03:36:31 AM

Economics lesson provides valuable knowledge that can be learn for everybody  in and outside of their house. We can learn economics from the university and also from our own house, if we are already done study about economics we can help together as one society in our own country.
Activity: 161
September 03, 2018, 03:21:44 AM
It is true that many successful entrepreneurs did not study economics at the university but still we could not deny that there are a lot of interesting knowledge that we can not learn outside.  It could help a lot.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
September 03, 2018, 01:23:49 AM

Econimics atrracrts me in a way that I can use my knowledge and learning in economics when I enter into business world. Because in economics it is being taught the law of demand and supply and also what is happening into an economynof one country. If you want to be a successful entreprenure you need to have studied econonics.

As a good business dealing we should know what are the do's and dont's of economics platforms to better growth in terms of business. Because having with the good knowledge and basic principle of economics that we acquired from school will serve us our great advantages for a succeesful business that we have.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
September 02, 2018, 03:59:03 PM

Econimics atrracrts me in a way that I can use my knowledge and learning in economics when I enter into business world. Because in economics it is being taught the law of demand and supply and also what is happening into an economynof one country. If you want to be a successful entreprenure you need to have studied econonics.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 01:49:03 PM
because by studying economics at a university we will gain knowledge of a broad economy and also we will get a diploma that we will use to find work. but actually success in the economic field is not determined whether the person has studied at the university or not. because it has been proven that many entrepreneurs have never been to college but can become successful entrepreneurs. the key to success is high enthusiasm, hard work and not easily discouraged.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 02, 2018, 01:45:11 PM

It isnimportant thatbwe are gaining enoughbknowledge aboutnthe economy because it plays a vital role in the society these days. We could study aboutnit through the internet but it is still better to study about it in the university and let the expert share their knowledge about it for us.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 01:14:19 PM
In my own thoughts Economics helps a lot
just for example you will know your rights in your community and you will know the wrong and the right things that government does ang a lot more knowledge you will know in Economics.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
September 02, 2018, 05:12:17 AM
I think you can still study economics in your home. Do some research but it will be good in university. Because theres a teacher to guide you and explain the thing that you would know.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
September 02, 2018, 04:38:25 AM
As an ex economics student I can tell you that for the most part it will not be what most people think. You will be taught about financial systems and the economy but you won't be taught how to make money, a degree in finance or entrepreneurship is much more valuable if that is your goal. Economics is a highly respected degree however and there will be ample job opportunities for you if you pursue that avenue as it gives you a good grounding for most areas within finance.
Activity: 252
September 02, 2018, 04:13:20 AM
If you like to do business economically you can study economics, but there are many successful entrepreneurs who do not go to universities that they are rich from their own experience as well as their bravery so the need to study economics is not necessary.
In my opinion, the economy is the thing that everyone is interested in. You can do anything that you like, you can study science, play sports.... but the end result is that you get how much profit to feed yourself and your family. That's why the economy would attract everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: