Pages:
Author

Topic: Why We Need Women In Blockchain - page 3. (Read 15172 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 31
minds.com/Wilikon
April 29, 2019, 08:45:06 PM
^^^ You should really give yourself more humble credit, and move over to the center.

Cool

Good idea. I shall create a wallet called 'Center' and a ERC20 token called 'Humble Credit'...

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 29, 2019, 07:56:34 PM
^^^ You should really give yourself more humble credit, and move over to the center.

Cool
minds.com/Wilikon
April 29, 2019, 10:56:48 AM
Another answer to that is, women by engaging in blockchain technology made themselves equal with men in this matter because we have this notion that these things like, blockchain, cryptocurrency and tradings are the things for men, if women breaks this notion by dipping their hands into these then that signifies equality with men in this matter.

So... Before the invention of the Blockchain women were not equal to men?

Dipping their hands or their brain?

Since you can't find even one person that is equal to another person, anywhere, why would you think that women should be equal to men? Or don't you?

Cool

Obviously, since we are both not brain dead leftists, we understand the concept of a context, and replying to someone greatly in need of a joyful guidance toward The Light...
If I may, the question should be more about the original poster and their total lack of participation in the thread they created. But what do I know. I am but a humble simpleton noob on bitcointalk...

Smiley

Activity: 616
Merit: 30
April 29, 2019, 03:37:25 AM
Well for me women is more specific and more accurate in each thing they venture so having woman here will give fhe crypto and blockchain more competence than all man gang.but this was only my thoughts  since all of us has their own outviews in regards the equality of different genders
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
April 29, 2019, 02:23:12 AM
I attended a women in blockchain conference today and I will say it is interesting the perspective they bring to the space versus men.

Women tend to see how can we make tech easier and more readily able to adopt while men over engineer something and expect everyone to be on their level of understanding
legendary
April 28, 2019, 09:05:49 PM
Another answer to that is, women by engaging in blockchain technology made themselves equal with men in this matter because we have this notion that these things like, blockchain, cryptocurrency and tradings are the things for men, if women breaks this notion by dipping their hands into these then that signifies equality with men in this matter.

Since you can't find even one person that is equal to another person, anywhere, why would you think that women should be equal to men? Or don't you?

Cool
minds.com/Wilikon
April 28, 2019, 04:57:16 PM

Women In Blockchain... 49K subs.

We have a Women In Blockchain Winner, literally:   Cheesy  Shocked Twitter: @blockchainchick  Shocked  Cheesy

minds.com/Wilikon
April 24, 2019, 04:38:42 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 121
April 24, 2019, 04:06:54 PM
minds.com/Wilikon
April 24, 2019, 03:28:42 PM

Women In Blockchain...

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
April 24, 2019, 01:11:25 PM
Women in blockchain is a must in my opinion, because they find it hard to understand it ....

I have not seen that to be true at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEBWtbhq0Ts
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
April 24, 2019, 01:03:05 PM

Only 13252 views for this Women in Blockchain masterpiece? What a shame! We can do better!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqbScnkmf0s

only 18,455 for this one....
legendary
April 24, 2019, 12:14:16 PM
^^^ Give a monkey a typewriter, and he's bound to type a word sometime. You are going to find a few anomalies among everything, even women... a few who understand the blockchain.

Cool
minds.com/Wilikon
April 24, 2019, 11:50:44 AM

Only 13252 views for this Women in Blockchain masterpiece? What a shame! We can do better!

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 23, 2019, 11:05:56 PM
Women in blockchain is a must in my opinion, because they find it hard to understand it and when they've learned and understood it perfectly they'll easily master it. As we're in need of the technology to grow and spread around women's contribution is required in large scale. Right now the ratio of women in blockchain and cryptocurrency usage seems to be around 15:100.
minds.com/Wilikon
April 23, 2019, 09:57:21 PM

CEO OF BOOSTO HEIDI YU

Women in Blockchain...

minds.com/Wilikon
April 23, 2019, 09:48:02 AM

I hope you understand the author of article does not care about women in Blockchain at all. That person cares about power and submission.

Women in power? Men in submission?     Cool

The mental disease called intersectionality doesn't care about men, does't care about women. No it doesn't care about anyone in a 'spectrum' either.
Its ultimate goal is the auto destruction of the human race, no less. It is a very cleaver and stealthy virus... No wars. No bombs needed.

First step: Destroy God.
Second step: Replace God with 'Reason'.
Third step: Destroy 'Reason'.
Forth step: Replace 'Reason' with Clown World Honk Honk!

Smiley

You just described the "Flat Earth" thread over in the Off Topic section.

Cool

I don't know about that thread. I never visit off topic, unless I am forced to when my thread is moved over there.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nihilism

Nihilism is the belief that all values are baseless and that nothing can be known or communicated. It is often associated with extreme pessimism and a radical skepticism that condemns existence. A true nihilist would believe in nothing, have no loyalties, and no purpose other than, perhaps, an impulse to destroy. While few philosophers would claim to be nihilists, nihilism is most often associated with Friedrich Nietzsche who argued that its corrosive effects would eventually destroy all moral, religious, and metaphysical convictions and precipitate the greatest crisis in human history. In the 20th century, nihilistic themes--epistemological failure, value destruction, and cosmic purposelessness--have preoccupied artists, social critics, and philosophers. Mid-century, for example, the existentialists helped popularize tenets of nihilism in their attempts to blunt its destructive potential. By the end of the century, existential despair as a response to nihilism gave way to an attitude of indifference, often associated with antifoundationalism.

It has been over a century now since Nietzsche explored nihilism and its implications for civilization. As he predicted, nihilism's impact on the culture and values of the 20th century has been pervasive, its apocalyptic tenor spawning a mood of gloom and a good deal of anxiety, anger, and terror. Interestingly, Nietzsche himself, a radical skeptic preoccupied with language, knowledge, and truth, anticipated many of the themes of postmodernity. It's helpful to note, then, that he believed we could--at a terrible price--eventually work through nihilism. If we survived the process of destroying all interpretations of the world, we could then perhaps discover the correct course for humankind.

https://www.iep.utm.edu/nihilism/

--------------------------------------------------

This is the disease I am describing. Crypto is a bet on the future, on moving forward. The concept of Crypto is anathema to intersectionality. The author from the OP needs to destroy its host, the Crypto world from within, just like a cancer.

The same thing happened to Linux. SJW Attack on the Linux Kernel. Look it up.

I just hope the Bitcointalk Gods will keep an eye on this threat. Again, the OP does not care about 'women in blockchain'.

legendary
April 23, 2019, 12:57:21 AM

I hope you understand the author of article does not care about women in Blockchain at all. That person cares about power and submission.

The mental disease called intersectionality doesn't care about men, does't care about women. No it doesn't care about anyone in a 'spectrum' either.
Its ultimate goal is the auto destruction of the human race, no less. It is a very cleaver and stealthy virus... No wars. No bombs needed.

Smiley

You just described the "Flat Earth" thread over in the Off Topic section.

Cool
minds.com/Wilikon
April 23, 2019, 12:22:01 AM

Bitcoin London meet-up recap: Moving forward with the original Bitcoin

https://youtu.be/m0J7guoZrGs

I see women in Blockchain...

minds.com/Wilikon
April 23, 2019, 12:01:39 AM

Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: