Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we trust binance exchange? - page 3. (Read 2364 times)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
June 20, 2020, 06:58:12 PM
binance exchange is a dream from all crypto developer to list their alt
because the volume and the scurity from binance is good,
and mostly the price of any altcoin when the first time being listed on binance will fly mate
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
June 20, 2020, 05:26:57 PM
Binance has liquidity, they keep rolling out new features making their exchange to top the chart. I like their launchpad, the Binance academy. Binance started the first IEO which made money for investors. I trust Binance exchange
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
June 20, 2020, 04:27:13 PM
Your 1 and 3 reason is debatable. I'm not disputing the fact that binance have a very solid security which is not strange due to the numbers of traders on the platform but calling them the best makes me wonder if you have access to the security audit information of other exchanges. Binance have been successfully been attacked so many times and so also others. What makes them the best for me is because of there lower fee compare to other exchanges and also due to the point mention in 2. If all the exchange platform can borrow a leaf from Binance, we will have little to worry about scammers. I have not seen or hear binance promoting a scam project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
June 20, 2020, 03:41:16 PM
Many have said binance team and CZ are money making machine using everyway possible but they are doing many things right, they take their customers service very seriously, as a binance fan I am satisfied with binance exchange service, I'm satisfied with binance making money and giving customers what they want
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
June 20, 2020, 03:34:43 PM
In my opinion, I guess their security is higher than the other crypto exchange. I like binance because of high volume and of course it's real not fake and I'm ok with the fees. I'm not yet participate with their IEO but most investors were happy with their profits. It is really good exchange.

Binance could be reckoned with as one of the best and topmost, but not the only best. Also, in terms of security, you never can tell if there are others with better security than Binance, which have not yet been revealed. We were once told that Binance was hacked. Which means that irrespective of how high their security is, they still got hacked. Well, maybe it has been upgraded. There are also still some exchanges that have not been hacked and are still having smooth running, although, their liquidity might not be as much as that of Binance.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
June 20, 2020, 02:50:23 PM
Actually no exchange is definitely secure but in order to trade, you must choose a relatively safe exchange. Any good quality exchange can be hacked at any time. The same can be said of Binance exchange but their services and security practices are comparatively better than other exchanges. Binance is a good quality exchanger and has a hardworking team. The trading volume is also good and top-class projects list their coin here for exchange. So you can trust Binance exchange to trade your asset here.
Activity: 122
Merit: 13
🏆Bitcoin is king of Cryptocurrency World.
June 20, 2020, 02:45:36 PM
I am big fan of Binance due to its highest security and availability of altcoin but I never store my coin in exchange.

Activity: 558
Merit: 11
umachit.fund
June 20, 2020, 01:47:45 PM
There is no need to trust any exchanger because Your money is only safe to you, all the famous exchangers in the world have been hacked at some point or another and are likely to happen in the future. However, Their interface is very good, live support is very helpful and the trading volume is also attractive.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
June 20, 2020, 01:43:39 PM
My opinion about Binance Exchange is the exchange that has a large volume. With very large trading volumes, of course, to generate profit is very easy. In my experience of this exchange, I have made a profit, although sometimes it also suffered losses.

Bursa Binance also develops Binance or Binance coin (digital currency made by Binance) into the main token. Binance Coin in the year 2019 bull price. Binance Coin has made a profit for me in 2019. The reason for this is what makes me believe in the Binance exchange and the security is excellent.

So until now, I am glad to do an exchange on Binance exchange. Moreover, many of the new coins listed on the Binance exchange have good potential.
Activity: 669
June 20, 2020, 01:37:11 PM
nobody forbids you to trust Binance, it's up to you, if you want to save and trade crypto currencies there then you are one of us. Binance is trusted by the cryptocurrency community and their CEO is very competent so there's no need to worry
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
June 20, 2020, 01:16:53 PM
For me, Binance is the most convenient exchange for trading. Large volumes, the presence of a first-class functional interface, and a good security system. Even the loss of my money from a deposit as a result of theft did not in any way change my attitude. This was my fault alone because of my negligence. For me, it's a fee for the experience.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 578
June 20, 2020, 09:28:20 AM
I think there is currently no other site above the Binance site for sale and purchase. this site we believe is what i think is matter for security. Such as site, security so do it where i can invest and sleep peacefully at night without fear. )5 of the funds stolen by those who use the exchanger. 
I see Binance is superior to the service and responsibility of the exchange, because if I see security issues are also almost the same as some other popular exchanges, and because this can make users comfortable Binance, then he can be in first place in the category exchange.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
June 20, 2020, 08:42:33 AM
for security, volume and IEO held in binance no doubt because everything has been proven. but even if it's a big exchange don't keep your assets there because it's crypto, everything can happen anytime and anywhere
some media also say things like this, because storing cryptocurrency assets in exchange is a bad thing,
keep it in the right wallet, not in exchange, the risk will be large
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
June 20, 2020, 08:21:41 AM
Why binance called world largest BTC exchange?
1: the highest security is available in binance compared to the other crypto exchange?
2: Generate high volume in the altcoin?
3: best ieo launcher? Compared to the other exchange?

What is your opinion? Drop your experiences & Opinion?

I think I quite agree with you, Binance exchange has been there for you in terms of crypto business, making exchange of cryptocurrency very much easy for users. Also their security network is very superp, with the introduction of Google Authenticator. I think Binance is one of the best!

As of now, Binance is always the best cryptocurrency exchange which they are actively responding to peoples' questions. They provide huge security to the people who has a huge belief in Binance exchange and recently they launched staking platform and it will help to save the coins in Binance exchange.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 20, 2020, 08:17:05 AM
1: the highest security is available in binance compared to the other crypto exchange?

Maybe the best question is "Why not we will trust Binance exchange"?

First - Binance is being loved because of their more activities now Reaching people in needs specially those who are victims of
pandemic and other catastrophe this past years till now.

Second- Having Bought the Most Popular Crypto Price like CoinMarketCapitalization is really something to look
forward.

Activity: 661
Chainjoes.com
June 20, 2020, 08:13:25 AM

My opinion already have in your topic. There has good security with trust volume exchanger. Yes really profitable IEO launcher so enough is good for me it's reasons. Otherwise binance not a free exchanger so there do not added shitcoins, even you can see some unless exchange always added scam project so for that binance best choice for me.     
Activity: 1764
June 20, 2020, 08:01:03 AM
That's right, as for me binance exchange is the most popular cryptocurrency exchange, also binance exchange more than other cryptocurrency exchanges are trying to develop as quickly as possible and improve their capabilities and technologies as reliably as possible.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
June 20, 2020, 06:19:45 AM

because it is reputable and its capitalization is very strong. So far when participating in any event, it is also one of the brightest and most important factors. Especially the IEO trend, Binance took the lead and seemed to save the bear market right away. When the IEO trend was just launched, the price of bitcoin was gradually growing stronger as many investors saw potential. so people trust Binance more and often trade there.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
June 20, 2020, 05:53:08 AM
Customer service and website security is a big plus to any exchange website which now binance leading it, together with a big user base and hoping that there are no fake volumes as well, underperformed token is removed almost immediately to avoid customer losing money on them token.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
June 20, 2020, 05:44:58 AM
I think there is currently no other site above the Binance site for sale and purchase. this site we believe is what i think is matter for security. Such as site, security so do it where i can invest and sleep peacefully at night without fear. )5 of the funds stolen by those who use the exchanger. 
Pages:
Jump to: