Pages:
Author

Topic: Why will you invest in something you know nothing about? - page 3. (Read 2608 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Please stop your whining here if your friend dont know nothing about blockchain and crypto then teach him so he can be independent

Don't let them invest in what they don't know about

how can you invest into somthing if you have no clue about what are you investing in at first place or is just about 21st century beg??

The thoughts of easy money make people invest in cryptos they know little about. The hype surrounding a coin often makes people jumped into the project even without deep knowledge about the project. But with the current market situation where scammers are everywhere, research about the project is a must to every investor.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Please stop your whining here if your friend dont know nothing about blockchain and crypto then teach him so he can be independent

how can you invest into somthing if you have no clue about what are you investing in at first place or is just about 21st century beg??

Who are the one who invest on something he did not know about? First of all there are a lot of person want to sure a good money but of course they think twice before they invest. Something gonna bait by scam is a person who experience good before they've scam because most of them become aggressive to learn after they scammed.

Tell about your friend about the good and bad side of crypto for him/her from being aware.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I personally invest to make money, so I will not misplace my money in crypto investments. especially the top coins in the market like BTC and some other top altcoins. for new investors, it's better to always check the coins you want to invest and the main reason someone always chooses random coins is based on their beliefs.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
if some people investing their money into something that they didn't know, all they'll get is some loss. try to learn anything that new to you, so you can know how to avoid the risk before you investing your money. try to invest your money very carefully and try to get some lesson from some experts. their experience is really important for all beginners in crypto world.
While you are giving good and sensible advice most people are not very rational when it comes to their money and they are very emotional when it comes to it, this is what happened at the end of the bubble of 2017 when many people that did not knew anything about cryptocurrencies decided that investing in a market they knew nothing anything about was a great idea and they suffered the consequences of that mistake.

But that is not exclusive of this market we see that all the time and I do not really think that this is ever going to change because most people are not willing to go through the trouble of learning how to invest or to trade effectively.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 268
If people hear something that looks easier to get money, like investing without having to work. Where work can spend 8 hours every day even more, why not to jump in. This happens to most people, without enough knowledge, such as investing in crypto.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
In my opinion, the most rational strategy is investing into solutions that have real applicable solution. For example, they adopt blockchain for some issues, existing on one or another market. For example, I often attend concerts and tired of frauds on the market. Have recently discovered GET protocol that seem to be solving the issue with 100% real solution. It seems like a really cool solution with a lot of adoption and promising future. GET Protocol offers a blockchain-based smart ticketing solution that can be used by anybody who wants to sell tickets in an honest and transparent way. And already around 300k tickets are sold with the help of GET. Interested to hear your thoughts
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
Exactly what have been emphasizing on before I even stumbled on this topic, a lot of people are more focused on where and how to invest they don't have time to study and understand the fundamental basics of this space.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

There are so many of us like this here in this forum, I used to be one of them, just buying coins because these so-called experts told me that it's safe and profitable to do so, you will end up with nothing if you keep listening to these so-called experts, some experts are paid to shill coins, there are even bumping service here.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

well most people don't know what they are investing the most important thing is to get profit no matter if it's fraud or whatever it is they think is just profit
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
This is why I always say to friends around before investing must be prepared to accept the risk so that in the future if he loses do not nag me. Because from the beginning the advantages and disadvantages he himself will feel.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
true. if you invest in something you didn't know, you will completely lost your money. maybe you will jump into a scam projects, scam coins or some dead coins and shitcoins. try to get some information about what are you investing. don't invest your money carelessly because once your money is gone, they won't come back to you anymore. be smart before investing your money into something.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
If i invest in a project that i dont have any information about that project its like giving away my money for free. If you invest the first thing you will have to do is to have a little knowledge about that project cause today there are so many scam projects and everyone should be aware of them
Activity: 122
Merit: 1

how can you invest into something if you have no clue about what are you investing in at first place or is just about 21st century beg??
Well, it has worked for some people in the time past, besides even majority of those that bought bitcoin before the 2017 bull market have no in depth knowledge about blockchain, all they wanted is a good ROI.
In this space, even the experts loose money at times, so to some extent, i cant blame them, everyone wants to get rich and besides, without people like that, how do we FOMO Grin
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
It is not advisable to invest on something you know nothing about. Like thaey will say, put your money where your mouth is. When you invest in what you know enough about then you will be able to stop your loss or take your profit when it matters.
it is a must if when investing we must know the prospects of investments made, if we do not know it will be good not to invest in it because we only bet on luck. and it really can be detrimental to our funds because luck does not always favor both ourselves and the investments carried out.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
It actually depends on the level of their perception, people these days will surely grab an opportunity that can be beneficial to them without even analyzing the possible outcomes of their decision. Besides, it's their choice in the first place so if it doesn't turn out as they expected then they should suffer the consequences of their actions because they are being careless. I'll not encourage my friend to invest, if he's interested then he should learn in his own ways. If they are determined to be a successful investor then they should do their own research, in that way they can easily understand things because they can't always expect people to help them. It's better to let them do their own exploration so they will not end up feeling remorse and blaming anyone, maybe investing is worth the risk because of it's advantage and capabilities but it will be too difficult for them to handle different situations. You don't know how it will affect their lives because you can't say people's perspective when it comes to money.
Activity: 300
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
It is not advisable to invest on something you know nothing about. Like thaey will say, put your money where your mouth is. When you invest in what you know enough about then you will be able to stop your loss or take your profit when it matters.
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Sometimes in your life, it is okay to try things that you know nothing about because sooner or later that something you know nothing about could make your life better. So it is fine if you are pushing your friend to invest in cryptocurrency and learn about blockchain technology because it could actually help them in the future, if they just take the risk.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Now this is something that a lot of people did in 2017. There was a lot of hype surrounding altcoins and even the shittiest of the altcoins saw millions of USD worth of investment. It was clear that the hype was not going to be sustained, and in a matter of a few months the bubble burst. Now we have tried investing in unknown coins, the best way to go forward may be to go back to Bitcoin?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
Most people will invest in anything when they hear something that can make money, they wouldnt bother how the system works. Greediness is the reason why people invest even if they don't know what is it about.
Certainly, a lot of us here did that as newcomers in this industry, buying into coins and tokens we didn't even know what they were all about. However, the truth remains that even knowing what one is investing on doesn't also guarantee success of profitability. Business generally is a risk, a huge risk if I must be blunt.
most people will be careful before they put the money that will be invested in cryptocurrency, they will not make an investment without knowing in advance whether the decision he made will be profitable or even vice versa.
a smart investor will certainly learn all the risks that will be faced before plunging in and making decisions
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
Last year, I experienced the investment of cryptocurrencies, which made me deeply realize that blind investment cannot be made, otherwise it will cause a very serious loss.

We've been too hype, manipulated and brainwashed too that we don't want to end the year without any investment in crypto, that's why for sure you also ask some of your friends, or did a not so extensive research, it is fine, I did it too, I am guilty of it, I didn't get into more deep details, only the basic that I need to know and that was my biggest mistake  too.
Pages:
Jump to: