Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you buy Cryptocurrency ? - page 17. (Read 17378 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
November 05, 2018, 07:38:49 PM
Cryptocurrencies have been all the rage for the past year or so, creating substantial wealth for investors who bought these virtual coins anytime before the beginning of 2017. Some of the most popular, like Litecoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, Unity and Ripple, have generated enormous returns for anyone who bought, mined, or otherwise acquired these digital currencies soon after they came into existence. We are talking about gains of between 4,000% and 17,000,000% -- potentially life-changing wealth.

The purpose of using crypto at first is to be able to get convenience in conducting financial transactions. But over time crypto is used as an investment and it can provide some benefits to its owners. The purpose of buying crypto is to make it easier for me to conduct financial transactions between countries and also now I am trying to trade to be able to get the opportunity to get a profit. Let's think smarter and use crypto as a media to help our work.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
November 05, 2018, 07:12:00 PM
The answer i think right now is for investment purpose Back before all this waves everyone was just like is just bitcoin and now is like the whole rush is for the common whys screaming and yeah maybe fewer gain might actually come down raining in the next months to come
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
November 05, 2018, 06:54:50 PM
if crypto purchases before 2017 make some of the holders rich. crypto is not like that now. because it's making a new floor. some holders who bought early 2018 had become poor because they were not right at the price. thus making the most of the loss. but to overcome that, it is best to make a long-term investment. and again waiting for the price of the pump.
If someone bought bitcoin at the wrong time then they have no one to blame but themselves bitcoin was cheap for years and if they did not took advantage of the opportunity then it is their fault, but not everything is lost, if those people are still holding their coins they can still recover their money or even better they can still make profits but for that to happen they need to avoid selling their coins and it is not something easy to do when they have so many losses.

But at the same time it is way easier to hold your coins when you know that you are not going to lose as much money anymore since we are at the bottom of the price already and from now on the only direction is up.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
November 03, 2018, 06:48:51 PM
cryptocurrency is still an option for investment, we can see if cryptocurrency is now a short investment in getting profit. so I think this is a good and fun choice to invest in cryptocurrency.
That's right, this is an another option and why we shouldn't grab it? People have different visions and goals in our life, only people who are willing to take the risk will took these great opportunity. It could be doubt at first if you'll never understand the way it works because of its digital form but later on you'll find it profiting and could be a trusted source of income.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 06:21:55 PM
Cryptocurrencies have been all the rage for the past year or so, creating substantial wealth for investors who bought these virtual coins anytime before the beginning of 2017. Some of the most popular, like Litecoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, Unity and Ripple, have generated enormous returns for anyone who bought, mined, or otherwise acquired these digital currencies soon after they came into existence. We are talking about gains of between 4,000% and 17,000,000% -- potentially life-changing wealth.

I buy crypto because I want to invest and create profits from it, when relying on work is not enough to meet monthly needs, I also have to invest both in crypto currency or real life.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 03, 2018, 01:36:54 PM
cryptocurrency is still an option for investment, we can see if cryptocurrency is now a short investment in getting profit. so I think this is a good and fun choice to invest in cryptocurrency.
new users of cryptocurrency are already paying attention to the most promising projects and signs of the idea that will be in demand in society, which means their coins will be valued even more than they have today. But it seems to me that the results of actions will be bad if the news on cryptocurrency excites the head and users hope for deceptive dreams.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 12:58:01 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
November 03, 2018, 12:36:00 PM
I bought them because I saw it as a golden limestone to bring wealth to us. You keep thinking if we own a few Altcoins and when they increase like Bitcoin I might change my life.
Every one who invested in cryptocurrency had been motivated by money-the big money- people collected as boom of 2017 dawned. This attracted so many people from around the world and they did invest.

In addition to profit, they could get many other benefits like a reduction in the fee or charges that were required to pay in a bank if the transfer of money was being done by a bank. It gave birth to instant transactions as well as instant growth and security.
I don`t think that everyone is motivated by big money, some people made that money and they are still here for fun and cause of the technology that is probably the future of economy. We all know that money plays important role in our lives, but some people are over that, it comes with financial security and when a man is fully formed, that kind of man knows when its enough. Maybe the number of this mans is small, but there are people who think about humanity and how to make something good for all of us, Satoshi is that man, one of them.

Everything is actually a motivation but the truth is that what has made some people to have been in this space for a very long time and still here now while holding a huge stash of the market is because they believe in the long term prospect of it, and they know with that long term prospect actually, the value of the space will definitely keep growing, but as it is everything that has a huge advantage and great value in the future will always have its side benefit, so the side benefit too is a motivation as much as the technology adoption itself.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
November 03, 2018, 02:44:27 AM
Its only crypto market that open 24/7 so i can make money everyday and everytimes from the high volatility of crypto from trading activity. Only crypto that possible offer profit 10 to 20 times in a few month so crypto has potential to change life of many trader and investor.
most people are interested in the offer offered from the coin, and some people use it to their advantage. Well, for me, maybe I am more interested in the offer offered by the token, so I buy the tokens they have. it can be an investment, and I can also use it.
You have different point of view but for me it is more than earning money. You don’t have such big capital to invest in different sources, you don’t have big reservoirs of money that can be used in trader. So here is an amazing offer for you. Bitcoin would be giving you a chance that even in limited capacity, you can buy bitcoin and trade with it. It will be healthy and wealthy for you simultaneously.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
November 02, 2018, 03:22:57 PM
The reason most people have even if they don't voice it is investment. Cryptocurrency provides opportunity for business development and growth and thus profit. We all want to be involve din industries that one day will dominate the world. What better way to do that other than start investing early?
absolutely because there are so many people who have successfully made investments and trades in the crypto world. because this is the best place if I think to get a big income and can change our economy in the future too
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 03:12:33 PM

Hello! It is because of these percentages that most people invest in cryptocurrency, as well as this new blockchain technology, that this creates a new market. I like this all))
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
November 02, 2018, 03:19:26 AM
I buy and invest in the crypto currency because I have seen the opportunity that the crypto currency has the potential to have ever-growing prices and have a good future so I think the crypto currency is a profitable investment
That is absolutely right. People have more interested towards bitcoin here in this year just because of awareness. They come to know that in same money you will be earning big profits. The percentages for this profit are increased and you can have big chances to take enormous yield. Don’t spoil this option rather take it along and make it best decision of your life.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
November 02, 2018, 08:39:23 AM
The reason most people have even if they don't voice it is investment. Cryptocurrency provides opportunity for business development and growth and thus profit. We all want to be involve din industries that one day will dominate the world. What better way to do that other than start investing early?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
November 02, 2018, 08:33:22 AM
I bought cryptocurrency for investment purposes. this is very good to be used as one of the best ways rather than just for fun, because now crypto can be used as one of the best ways to invest and provide profit.
It is a good thing you are honest with yourself as I feel that a lot of people here are not honest. The sure thing here is that a lot of us are here to invest and there is nothing bad about it, because there is no way you can invest in something at least with ease and be able to hold on to it for as long as you can if you do not believe in the technology.

I invested in apple stock back in those days not because I just wanted to invest but the fact that I believe that its value will increase over time based on its business solution. Sure, cryptocurrency is going to be very useful as payment method, the truth is that we are not there yet, but right now we are actually investing into that future.
Activity: 608
November 01, 2018, 06:37:55 PM
if crypto purchases before 2017 make some of the holders rich. crypto is not like that now. because it's making a new floor. some holders who bought early 2018 had become poor because they were not right at the price. thus making the most of the loss. but to overcome that, it is best to make a long-term investment. and again waiting for the price of the pump.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
November 01, 2018, 04:39:41 PM
It is for a reason that most people do not see.

Crypto currencies specially bitcoin. These coins will be the next future. It is better to be a beta buyer. Proven and tested already with bitcoin at 300 usd per piece and now multiplied by so much. But that is looking at a fiat concern. There is so much to it.
It wont get this much value if there is no great reason.
Easy to have a conclusion.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
November 01, 2018, 04:28:33 PM
Most people have the same reason why they buy crypto, that is to earn profit and to change financial to be better , although i dont not understanding how blockchain technology work but crypto and this technology has potential to change amillion financial's people in the world. Since Bitcoin created and tradeable in that times more milyuner was born from crypto.
You do not have an expert in the blockchain to invest in this market but it helps to have some knowledge about it since that will help you identify which projects are scams and which ones are real and could make you money in the the long term, take the time to understand and read about the subject, not only because it is fascinating by itself but also because it is probably one of the best investments that you are going to make in your life.

Since the profits you can get out of that knowledge are incredible, just look at all the money the early adopters got just because they were aware that the technology behind bitcoin was the real deal and it will change the world forever, that could be you in just a few years.
Activity: 733
November 01, 2018, 02:49:52 AM
I bought cryptocurrency for investment purposes. this is very good to be used as one of the best ways rather than just for fun, because now crypto can be used as one of the best ways to invest and provide profit.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 01, 2018, 02:28:58 AM
I bought them because I saw it as a golden limestone to bring wealth to us. You keep thinking if we own a few Altcoins and when they increase like Bitcoin I might change my life.
Every one who invested in cryptocurrency had been motivated by money-the big money- people collected as boom of 2017 dawned. This attracted so many people from around the world and they did invest.

In addition to profit, they could get many other benefits like a reduction in the fee or charges that were required to pay in a bank if the transfer of money was being done by a bank. It gave birth to instant transactions as well as instant growth and security.
I don`t think that everyone is motivated by big money, some people made that money and they are still here for fun and cause of the technology that is probably the future of economy. We all know that money plays important role in our lives, but some people are over that, it comes with financial security and when a man is fully formed, that kind of man knows when its enough. Maybe the number of this mans is small, but there are people who think about humanity and how to make something good for all of us, Satoshi is that man, one of them.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
October 30, 2018, 05:48:44 AM
Why I buy cryptocurrency? Well, I know iots hard to have this and its very risky but this is really profitable and has the Assurance in the future. Bitcoin is a digital gold just like others said. So, I believe its worth holding for.

There are some very beneficial laws in the monetary economics and I follow those laws which led me to cryptocurrency. This is the only place where in addition to the risk, the growth rate of the assets is very high than the rest of the assets out there. Cryptocurrency market is influenced by a global demand and supply plus some other forces and this is the reason of its high growth rate however the traditional assets are affected only by your markets within the geographical boundaries.
Pages:
Jump to: