Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you buy Cryptocurrency ? - page 12. (Read 17378 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 1
https://customcontract.network
December 03, 2018, 06:26:28 PM
if we buy crypto for investment, I think they will realize that the need for a process for investment benefits someone, so it takes patience and time to have the process we want. crypto is still down and the potential to rise up and have a better price is still there and we just need to wait patiently for that
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 03:35:43 AM
When the market is bullish I buy it to earn profit, when the market is bearish I buy it because I believe in the project 😏
It is right to invest in any market but we have to care that in what we are investing. When the market is bullish then any coin in which we invest can give us the profit but when the market is bearish then we have to invest in only those coins which are good and which reached to bottom and if we want to invest in ICO then only in high potential projects we can get the future profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 30, 2018, 05:36:50 PM
For me, first of all, cryptocurrencies are long-term investments. I know that in a few years the invested amount will be much more. In addition, I trade in a growing market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
November 30, 2018, 12:38:45 PM
I buy cyrptocurrency, because this is my main source of income ever since. From the very beginning I saw potentiality about in crypto.
This is the reason why I gave up my job 5 years ago, and I never regret what I made a decision of this things. Just make sure that the altcoins you are going to trade in the exchange has a real potential to increase in the future.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
November 30, 2018, 12:24:04 PM
buying cryptocurerrency can still be used as one of the best factors in gaining profit. we can see that many crypto coins have high potential to grow. so I think crypto will still continue to be an easy choice to get profit.
compared to other investments, I think crypto is the easiest to buy and that is a plus if you want to start trying to invest,
moreover this technology is still very new, of course mass adoption will occur and greatly benefit you in the future
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
November 30, 2018, 12:00:37 PM
1. Investment
2. I support and believe in technology.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
November 30, 2018, 11:52:08 AM
Even if there are many reasons why people buy cryptocurrency but the most should be for investment, including me. I am here not for wasting time or only for have fun, my main purpose is for investment in crypto.   
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
November 30, 2018, 01:59:16 AM
Investment offcourse, like most peoples answer above, but i would like to say buying cryptocurrencies is smart investment, why i said that because we need to analyze it before do buy some coin.
Not everyone can do this, so we need to be careful and make more reference regarding your will to invest.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 29, 2018, 10:36:54 PM
Cryptocurrencies have generated a lot of wealth over the past one and a half year. Many people have become super rich overnight. That's why, i am also trying my luck, but the situation has changed now.
it just temporary changes, maybe in future we will see all cryptocurrency price recovered again and we will  become rich people too.its not too late for us to join and start.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
November 29, 2018, 10:33:44 PM
Cryptocurrencies have generated a lot of wealth over the past one and a half year. Many people have become super rich overnight. That's why, i am also trying my luck, but the situation has changed now.
Activity: 138
November 29, 2018, 10:14:45 AM
I buy BTC as a long-term investment and a store of value. I buy altcoins mostly for trading purposes which I perform on CEX (https://cex.io/xrp-usd). I would say that all of the reasons mentioned work for me.
Activity: 14
November 28, 2018, 05:25:42 AM
Cryptocurrencies are digital sorts of money that are fully decentralized that let free flow movement of services without any inclusion of complicated situations..They can be an investment asset
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
November 28, 2018, 05:14:53 AM
buying cryptocurerrency can still be used as one of the best factors in gaining profit. we can see that many crypto coins have high potential to grow. so I think crypto will still continue to be an easy choice to get profit.
Activity: 24
November 28, 2018, 04:12:52 AM
When the market is bullish I buy it to earn profit, when the market is bearish I buy it because I believe in the project 😏
Activity: 360
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 07:23:25 PM
Investment, i think no bad to invest assets in cryptocurrency, invest for long term. Let's enjoy and see the market trading 😁.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
November 26, 2018, 06:55:20 PM
As we can see here, investments was the most reason from all of us here and the rest wasn't have that serious ideas. Same with what I also think all times, I am used to buy crypto because of that reasons. So in order to earn returns I am considering it as an investment that could increase for much better value in order to gain profit as well.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
November 26, 2018, 06:41:51 PM
First of all, I'm attracted to the idea of blockchain and the idea of crypto currencies. I'm interested in what the creator of Bitcoin wanted to show us, I share his idea with him.
And the monetary benefit nourishes my interest. I just love the fact that the crypto currency brings me both pleasure and money. It's like a paid hobby Grin
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
November 26, 2018, 01:53:04 PM
Because, I believe Cryptocurrency is the most profitable investment out there now. By investing in it you can earn a lot of money in a very quick time which is not possible in any other sector now.
Investment in crypto also requires the right time to be able to get benefit, not just buy/sell then you can fortunately, no. I believe investing in Crypto is suitable as long-term investment assets not for the short term. Now is the best time to buy Bitcoin and other Crypto has the potential to increase the price in the future.
We cant all have the same understanding about things and I want you to know that crypto is suitable for both long and short term investment people who are going to use it as short term investment just need to have the require knowledge so they loose their investment.
Meanwhile, I buy crypto currency because it the future of money and I presume the IMF foresee the samething which is why she encourage the central banks to have their crypto currencies.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
November 26, 2018, 12:55:33 PM
Of course investment realized with the support of blockchain technology, which is why crypto currencies are ours to help transform technological developments into a new era. everyone knows the blockchain system is safe and transparent money storage in all recorded transactions
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
November 26, 2018, 10:16:10 AM
I bought cryptocurrency for investment and eventually to gain profits.  This is the first purpose in mind and I think this is also the motive of some of us if not all why they join  or invest here.   I want to have a secured financial future for me and my family and by investing here in cryptocurrency, I hope that I can achieved it.  The bearish market now makes me nervous but I still hope  that the market will recover sooner and that prices will rise up again. 

Pages:
Jump to: