Pages:
Author

Topic: why you mostly like bitcoin compare to other digital currency? - page 8. (Read 13791 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
i mostly like bitcoin because i think that it is the best way to invest your money and nothing can be as good as it is
Activity: 242
Blockchain-based Financial Ecosystem
i heard many Cryptocurrency but why people mostly use bitcoin?

because was the first crypto over here, more of alt-coins was scam so people fell more confortable using bitcoin

yes I agree with you bitcoin is more comfortable from other currency because when people use bitcoin no any problem fill but when other currency use that time fill too much problem

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i mostly like that its price can go up in a few hours if people are highly interested, also its the most popular digital currency
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
we like bitcoins more then the other digital currency because the rise of its value increases in united states dollar is very high and the transaction fees is very low compared to other digital currency.

As compared to other payment options/currencies I too believe bitcoins are best because fees are too low. Now mostly all traders use Bitcoins so it is very easy and convenient to use Bitcoins for any online purchases. I do not find any other currency/payment processor with these advantages.

Yes, bitcoin is becoming mostly used online currency. Bitcoin is growing by it's value appreciations and more people are attracted towards it. We can enjoy value appreciations of bitcoin over time. Yes, we cannot expect this from any other payment options.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
we like bitcoins more then the other digital currency because the rise of its value increases in united states dollar is very high and the transaction fees is very low compared to other digital currency.

As compared to other payment options/currencies I too believe bitcoins are best because fees are too low. Now mostly all traders use Bitcoins so it is very easy and convenient to use Bitcoins for any online purchases. I do not find any other currency/payment processor with these advantages.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
The biggest reason why i more like bitcoin then other digital currency is bitcoin can i get by free and i don't know much about other digital currency.
I don't think you can get bitcoin for free except some small amounts from faucet as you have to put some effort to earn bitcoin it is like doing something for fiat. And in claiming faucet also you have to spend some of your time and effort to earn. Wink
Activity: 238
i like the most the fact that is way more popular among the people than the other currencies

same as you dude..btc more popular than others and btc is my first coin i ever heard before
the main thing in here i can do a fast transaction with a low fee and many people more accecpted btc than the other currencies
and also good trading with btc other currencies not really sure in trading
Activity: 168
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I heard it too that mostly the users in bitcoin talk people love to use bitcoin in comparing to any other digital crypto currency. because bitcoin is now trust able and people believe in it, its value. There are many digital currencies like alt coins or something they are trying to create as a copy of bitcoin but the value and benefits of bitcoins is very good.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
The biggest reason why i more like bitcoin then other digital currency is bitcoin can i get by free and i don't know much about other digital currency.
Activity: 406
i like the most the fact that is way more popular among the people than the other currencies
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Well, this is what I think.  Bitcoin is favored over the other cryptocurrencies because it was the first widely adopted decentralized digital currency.  Because it is so widely adopted, Bitcoin has reached a point where it's hard to change its protocol without strong consensus which makes it a more stable platform than the others. While many of the other altcoins may be technically superior, Bitcoin has a robust community behind it which is how it is designed to work and which is what makes it viable.
Activity: 742
I like Bitcoin compare to other digital currencies because the low fees and because we can make our deals and trades with anonymity and without risking giving out our personal data and infos. So i think it's the better from the online currencies
legendary
Activity: 1652

i was already know many Cryptocurrency besides bitcoin but first time i heard is only bitcoin also this cryptocurrency is so popular currently and i had use another cryptocurrency but i'm more confident to use bitcoin than the other
legendary
Activity: 950
Because it is the first widely spreat coins among all of them. Most of FinTech companies and crypto related startups are building services based on it.
Activity: 168
Activity: 826
well, its the first coin I heard, the other coins, I have no idea about them, besides, the price is good too..  Smiley

It is probably the first crypto currency many heard about, it was for me as well. There are some good ones but there hundreds more bad ones. Btc was fast to become the main currency of the DN which helped it gain as much traction as it has.
I mostly like bitcoin because of the simplicity and security of it and the great following and investments that has arrived over the years.
Of course being the oldest helps with the trust.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

because was the first crypto over here, more of alt-coins was scam so people fell more confortable using bitcoin

it is mostly because of the price and price change that people are drawn to bitcoin. and not to mention it was (not the first crypto) but first crytocurrency to become big in the history. on top of that bitcoin has the biggest market cap of all cryptos.
Activity: 1190

i think nope. I think not because a lot of altcoin scam. I see a lot of altcoins are real, not a scam. such as ETH, doge, LTC were still alive, they can not compete with bitcoin
Activity: 798
well, its the first coin I heard, the other coins, I have no idea about them, besides, the price is good too..  Smiley
Activity: 322
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Pages:
Jump to: