Pages:
Author

Topic: why you mostly like bitcoin compare to other digital currency? - page 9. (Read 13791 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Most other altcoins are just clone and are scam coins. The bitcoin is in active development. That is superior to others.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Because :
1) The price of bitcoin is the highest among other cryptocurrency .

2) Bitcoin is more commercially used than other cryptocurrency.

3) The price rose more stable than other currency (for investment)
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
I don't always compare bitcoin to other digital currency as bitcoin value is unstable.
Sometimes i compare to usd because it's more stable and i don't want to see after a time that another coin changed it value if i compared to bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurruncy and that is one of the main reasons for its wide acceptability and popularity.I think credit should be given to it's creator and early adopters who showed faith in bitcoin despite several odds
Activity: 140
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
There are many points for this
  • bitcoin was the first digital cryptocurrency
  • it is acceptable every where
  • its price is very higher than other cryptocurrencys or altcoins
  • most developers support bitcoin

Bitcoin is the first widely used digital currency. Although it is not accepted everywhere, it is accepted more than any other coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
There are many points for this
  • bitcoin was the first digital cryptocurrency
  • it is acceptable every where
  • its price is very higher than other cryptocurrencys or altcoins
  • most developers support bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
Bitcoin is currently best suited out of all cryptocurrencies for day to day use and internet purchases. It also has the highest value and is also the safest in my opinion.
A lot of merchants these days allow you to pay with Bitcoin, the same cannot be said about those alternative coins.

Bitcoin is still king, and this won't change any time soon, I think.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 721
Yeah bitcoin's price is more stable than any other altcoin in the sense that it's much less likely to die tomorrow when you wake up. Can't say it's true for so many altcoins. That's the main difference. Bitcoin has more potential and at the same time is safer to invest in than any altcoin. And that's also the reason why I like bitcoin more: it offers the best balance between safety and prospects.
And the reason behind it is that it is and will always be the first that was ever created.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
many reasons why people prefer cryptocurrency bitcoin than others, some of which is due:
- bitcoin price is more expensive
- Bitcoin stable and undecentralized
- Confirmation of bitcoin faster
- bitcoin early discovered
LOL are you sure bitcoin price is stable ? if yes i think many people who was join in the bitcoin and many investor join in here

Maybe he meant that bitcoin's price more stable than other alternative coins, and that's actually happened, we can see that many altcoins out there are most unstable by the price than bitcoin, but bitcoin still unstable than other curency like fiat or even gold,
anyways bitcoin is decentralized not undecentralized
correct me if iam wrong
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
Because it has its own market.. and heavy userbase..
For example in any trading or other crypto containing site
You had noticed price of them would be in either USD or BTC..
Other cryptos doesn't owes a incredible future as well as btc..

Yes bitcoin is the first digital currency in the world, and it has a trusted user base. Other digital currencies are mostly fakes, and you are likely to loose them than you may do with bitcoin. Bitcoin is more safe than other digital currencies.
Activity: 158
Because many if not most altcoins are outright scams or hustles, or are vanity projects, or graduate student class projects.

Based on a quick evaluation, there are maybe 20 or 30 alts that are serious projects.

I have other investments and business to conduct outside of cryptocurrencies.  I don't have enough information to evaluate most alts.  I would consider investment if I could be assured that the alt has the infrastructure to survive the coming consolidation.
Activity: 350
Because bitcoin has the most trusted user base and it was the first one out there.

There is no other crypto currency which can compete with bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Because it has its own market.. and heavy userbase..
For example in any trading or other crypto containing site
You had noticed price of them would be in either USD or BTC..
Other cryptos doesn't owes a incredible future as well as btc..
Activity: 532
many reasons why people prefer cryptocurrency bitcoin than others, some of which is due:
there are some similarities between them
bitcoin also decentralization, as well as fast delivery confirmation, which distinguishes between the two, only the price
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
because it is the most popular crytocoin, and bitcoin really being adapted in countries they even build ATM machine,

so i think bitcoin can exist for a long time because of this reason many people invest in bitcoin
Activity: 658
LOL are you sure bitcoin price is stable ? if yes i think many people who was join in the bitcoin and many investor join in here
Activity: 490
Bitcoin is continuing its journey towards full recognition as digital currency globally.Bitcoin offers me decentralization,freedom and its reliable when it come to make a comparison between it and other digital currencies.Bitcoinhas bright future whereas crypto currencies
Other cryptocurrency also a decentralized, but I do not see the future of altcoin to survive like bitcoin. thats why i choose bitcoin
Activity: 280
I use bitcoin because it's mostly all I know about.
I'm not really interested into other cryptocurrency, i've seen way too many scams happen and people losing their money
when this could be prevented.
Activity: 140
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
its got a great backing. therefore least likely to die Smiley

Most other altcoin is just a pump and dump. The developers premine or ICO it, then it goes to exchange, the price is high initially, then the developers and insiders dump it.
Activity: 493
Live by your own rules
Pages:
Jump to: