Pages:
Author

Topic: why you mostly like bitcoin compare to other digital currency? - page 11. (Read 13791 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
because bitcoin is like pioneer to other currency, so bitcoin is more famous than other coins,

and when the coin gain more fame more people are using it and nowadays bitcoin rate has been using to rate other coins
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
bitcoin is very safe and reliable and Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and will not scam like other Cryptocurrency or altcoins.
why don't you pick another cryptocurrency, there are some coins to be as safe as bitcoin, like doge, etherum, litecoin, etc
they also have a sizeable adoption
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Bitcoin is first successful digital currency and has won trust on investors throughout its evolving period which is still going on. I don't trust any cryptocurrency except Bitcoin the reason we all know why.
Activity: 728
Bitcoin is continuing its journey towards full recognition as digital currency globally.Bitcoin offers me decentralization,freedom and its reliable when it come to make a comparison between it and other digital currencies.Bitcoinhas bright future whereas crypto currencies are being used as a tool in pump/dump groups.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
bitcoin is very safe and reliable and Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and will not scam like other Cryptocurrency or altcoins.
haha like you're the victim of a scam another altcoin. you're right. Now a lot of altcoin that only live for a benefit only for the owner
after they make a profit.. the coin dies
haha it's true I was victim Cheesy
therefore I am more cautious and look at the specifications of the coin, I mainly play on the coins are trusted and verified.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
haha like you're the victim of a scam another altcoin. you're right. Now a lot of altcoin that only live for a benefit only for the owner
after they make a profit.. the coin dies
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Because bitcoin got the highest price amongst other digital currency.

There's no other digital currency that priced above $400
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
For me, I have more bitcoins than other altcoins. The main reason is that bitcoin has the largest user community. 
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
i heard many Cryptocurrency but why people mostly use bitcoin?

If you accept bitcoin then you have only 21 million bitcoin, then if you add litecoin too then you have another 84 million LTC, then if you accept another cryptocurrency then you have another xxx million of coins. All these extra coins are inflation in cryptocurrency world, and since you don't want inflation, you will only focus on one most popular coin with limited total supply, that's bitcoin

I also tried mining Litecoin, got scammed by pools, so the other cryptocurrencies are highly risky and immature

you should have mined on multipool, not unknown random pool, what was the pool that scammed you btw?

you example however it's a bit flawed, since other coins are not worth what bitcoin is worth, and therefore 84M litecoin ar enot equal to "84M new bitcoin" but only on a fraction of that 1/100 in this case, or near that

other coins have even lower value, so it's not like adding all those coins at the end...
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination

If you accept bitcoin then you have only 21 million bitcoin, then if you add litecoin too then you have another 84 million LTC, then if you accept another cryptocurrency then you have another xxx million of coins. All these extra coins are inflation in cryptocurrency world, and since you don't want inflation, you will only focus on one most popular coin with limited total supply, that's bitcoin

I also tried mining Litecoin, got scammed by pools, so the other cryptocurrencies are highly risky and immature
Activity: 392
The reason is simple Bitcoin has more adoption and is more trusted than any other crypto/digital currency available in the market.Bitcoin was first digital currency after the evolution of internet in 21 st century and it will always be an edge for it.In future we will have many digital currencies to choose from but till then Bitcoin is the single choice.
Well you're right, bitcoin has more adoption than other crypto
do you think there any other crypto competitors, which have greater technology compared bitcoin? and will replace bitcoin?

Off course there are, and more will come more. Its not like Bitcoin is the end of every possible innovation and development in crypto coin world.
Activity: 658
The reason is simple Bitcoin has more adoption and is more trusted than any other crypto/digital currency available in the market.Bitcoin was first digital currency after the evolution of internet in 21 st century and it will always be an edge for it.In future we will have many digital currencies to choose from but till then Bitcoin is the single choice.
Well you're right, bitcoin has more adoption than other crypto
do you think there any other crypto competitors, which have greater technology compared bitcoin? and will replace bitcoin?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Activity: 294

i strongly believe, the main reason people choose crypto bitcoin than others is because of the price, I guess if the price bitcoin worth only dogecoin or neucoin, then bitcoin will not peopuler like today.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

the first reason we all choose bitcoin necessarily because of the price and decentralize, maybe if there crypto that have higher prices, bitcoin will get serious rival, or even be replaced.
I think all cryptocurrency is decentralization, right ?
I think because bitcoin is the first coin ever born, first bitcoin just like regular coins that have no value against the dollar
Activity: 714
I use Bitcoin frequently and main purpose of this use is transfer of money and this is best available method to complete my transactions.Bitcoin most cost effective and reliable way to do this and this thing neither fiat money nor digital currencies offer me.
Activity: 700
Digital currencies don't offer that ease and freedom what it comes to talk about the usage of these.Bitcoin is being regularized and its price doesn't depend on small pump/dump groups so it is the biggest difference to like it most.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
I think there are many reasons why people prefer bitcoins over other crypto. some are obvious like bitcoin is more well known and because it's the first cryptocurrency.
one of the less obvious reasons are probably trust. there are so many scam/pump and dump coins that people are always suspicious of every new coins.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Activity: 658
I would say becouse it is used on some places, whereas other digital currencies arent used that much (crypto i mean). But in general i like the ease of transaction (just send it to an adress) and the low fees.
if the transaction easy and low cost I think all altcoin also has it, what is more specific that differentiate between them?
Pages:
Jump to: