Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you should buy WAVES now! - page 5. (Read 1765 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 14, 2018, 03:39:48 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 03:21:01 PM
Let's me guess, you're stucking in WAVES and trying to find out the way to cut your loss with this cryptocurrency, right? LOL. Although WAVES is not a terrible cryptocurrency but I don't see there is any reason that I or anyone out there should buy WAVES asap while there are so many other better cryptocurrencies like XRP, ADA, ETH or BTC Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
December 14, 2018, 03:17:32 PM
many people recommending to buy Waves, but I dont believe, waves platform is not working good, it is not perspective for me
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
December 14, 2018, 10:44:05 AM
Well since the first time i've got my waves coins, i already believe that it's a good coins.
I really wish to be able to make an investment on waves again soon, before it rise so much that i've got left behind.
because I am sure that in the coming year I will be able to get substantial profits, because in the coming year there will be many people who believe that the market will experience changes such as the increase in the price of each coin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
December 14, 2018, 10:42:08 AM
The first time i know Waves, i don't really think it's a good coin, but after the time passed the i see that the growth of Waves is really good that i should be good to make an investment on. That makes me decide to make Waves as one of my favorite coin to invest.
if you invest in Waves in Q3-Q4 this year, I don't think there is no a problem you say that,
the waves in Q1-Q2 are quite expensive, around 20 $, and now only 3 $
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
December 14, 2018, 06:09:21 AM
The wave has been established and has a community that is able to develop and has become an ICO platform, so the progress of the wave is no doubt.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
December 14, 2018, 05:53:36 AM
I used to like to follow waves, but because I saw transactions that were quite difficult and rarely used, I wasn't too interested.
if indeed the waves have changed and are better, it never hurts to try.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
December 14, 2018, 05:23:12 AM
I am sure waves is a good crypto but there are others too that are good too in the crypto market. If you only want to join a good crypto then you should look hard for it. I know some crypto that are worth buying now but because I do not have a good resources then I will just going to leave other to buy for it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
December 14, 2018, 05:19:45 AM
For this rise to be sustainable you will need to see people building interesting projects on the Waves blockchain. So far i have not seen any. Which is not to say there are none out there. Just that I have not seen any. If you know of any I would be happy to hear about them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 14, 2018, 05:17:46 AM
I am not really focusing on bitcoin because even though it is red in the last months, I still consider it as expensive and not cheap enough for me. I think if I have enough money, I would also consider buying waves but as we can see now if you have a pretty decent job, you can look forward in investing in Ethereum. But if you want to do a long-term hold, cheaper coins will do since you can buy a lot.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
December 14, 2018, 05:11:50 AM
Waves already proved itself in ico and thereafter their new developments and new tie-ups with multinational companies now showing results in bear market positive developments for altcoin with waves pump
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
December 14, 2018, 05:02:52 AM
Several companies have collaborated to develop and use the Waves platform, one of which is Microsoft and this is the best momentum for the wave to provide future value. I trade in binance and for the past few days wave has given me the best profit, its value has continued to increase and this is a positive result of the team dev, community and partners they have cooperated with
Activity: 322
December 14, 2018, 04:26:54 AM
The first time i know Waves, i don't really think it's a good coin, but after the time passed the i see that the growth of Waves is really good that i should be good to make an investment on. That makes me decide to make Waves as one of my favorite coin to invest.
Activity: 686
December 14, 2018, 04:21:27 AM
great information. but now it pumped much more. so i suggest you to wait for some dips. dont be FOMOed too. waves is really a great pick. hope that will perform well in future too.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 14, 2018, 03:14:59 AM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 02:52:36 AM
Simply because you've been right and made a few bucks over 2 crypto investments doesn't make you a genius neither does it make you a fortune teller. Waves indeed is great coin and could be an important investment to make, but your analysis is just base on speculations and shouldn't be trusted as investment advice.

A few bucks is a huuuuuuuge understatement ha! My life is changed still to this day from last year. I believe it's changed forever. Anyways, this is a discussion. I only pick good investments, I have never lost ANY money on crypto. I don't care to be trusted for investment advice, I'm winning, I simply don't care for all of that. Serious investors will invest in WAVES, and that's just that. Again, this is a discussion. I'm simply saying WAVES is worth investing into it what you can afford to lose. That's just that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
December 14, 2018, 01:04:33 AM
Simply because you've been right and made a few bucks over 2 crypto investments doesn't make you a genius neither does it make you a fortune teller. Waves indeed is great coin and could be an important investment to make, but your analysis is just base on speculations and shouldn't be trusted as investment advice.
Activity: 392
December 13, 2018, 11:58:24 PM
Waves is one of the altcoins that has good potential to be made an investment, and for the future, surely this coin will be more widely known and I am also sure that more and more people will invest in the waves, seen from its pretty good development.
Activity: 420
December 13, 2018, 11:29:47 PM
Activity: 462
December 13, 2018, 11:21:59 PM
It is good to invest in waves and by looking from all sides and it is likely to continue to rise, but time is running and the wheels are spinning, so seeing wisely and taking chances well will definitely have more value.
Pages:
Jump to: