Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you should buy WAVES now! - page 9. (Read 1765 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
December 10, 2018, 05:30:08 PM
Waves is gradually coming up and in near future, it will be among the foremost coins that will be sort after. It's performance recently, despite the bear market, really astonished me and this is a great sign that it will do well in future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 10, 2018, 05:27:44 PM
But surely, Waves is like a sleeping giant in cryptocurrency. With the continuous dwindling fortunes of Ethereum, some people may start turning to waves as alternative.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 10, 2018, 05:26:53 PM
As for the investment to consider the project I think is great, of course now I think the best time to invest because the coin began a bullish trend!

You are so correct, as always many will take advantage of the opportunity and many will miss it. Don't miss it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
December 10, 2018, 05:19:04 PM
As for the investment to consider the project I think is great, of course now I think the best time to invest because the coin began a bullish trend!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 10, 2018, 05:12:50 PM
I was angered at a post I saw earlier, which I had just replied to before coming here. Someone on WAVES ANN thread said that WAVES is dead. This is soooo far from the truth. Let me tell you why!

1. Waves is literally a newborn on the scene, look how long it took bitcoin to get to where it's at.

2. There are over 21k tokens issued on WAVES blockchain. Ok sure most tokens are childs play, and not serious. But, there are some developers who will issue a token on WAVES platform (like myself) who will go all out to acquire press, influence marketing, etc... to make their token at least as successful as WAVES is. Once this happens WAVES will skyrocket!

3. WAVES really solved problems Bitcoin haven't solved, and even is solving problems Ethereum isn't. Waves has legit made crypto easy as using Paypal. This alone is major.

WAVES is highly undervalued, and I am a a custom WAVES token issuer who is SERIOUS about the success of my token. I support the WAVES revolution. It's only a matter of time before other devs get as serious as I am, and have some successful tokens on WAVES platform.

My advice is to get WAVES while it's cheap! It's a baby, that will grow and become as expensive as ETH. Heed my words, a lot of you missed out on BTC in 08-09, a lot of you missed getting Ripple when it was just $0.16 then went to $3. People were saying scam, not people have headaches as they could have been rich! I didn't catch BTC in the beginning, but XRP, and XLM i bought in at $0.16, and $0.08 respectively and sold at $3 and $0.75 respectively. I invested when everyone was yelling SCAM and I reaped the benefits. Don't miss out on WAVES. Even a week ago WAVES was at $1, now at $1.50. Just right there a serious investor could have made some serious money.

Anyways, get WAVES while its cheap. While your at it if you don't mind check out my custom WAVES token, ANNUIT COEPTIS at the ANN thread link below:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annairdropbounty-annuit-coeptis-ac13-5082567

We aren't holding an ITO, we aren't raising funds, at least publicly. We are giving out almost all the total supply in airdrops, and bounties which payout EVERY Sunday at midnight PST.

I am The Mark, signing out. Have a wavey day! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: