Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you should buy WAVES now! - page 6. (Read 1765 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
December 13, 2018, 11:00:32 PM
A drastic increase in prices recently is a reason, 12% in one day when the price of bitcoin and other altcoin prices have decreased may be a sign. However, someone must be able to ensure that when they intend to invest in an altcoin, it is recommended not only to see the movement at that time, they must look at the other side in order to stay comfortable saving the money in the altcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 10:57:20 PM
Because I think the waves are good and the coin is worthy of being calculated for investment, it is definitely profitable and will not lose if I buy waves for now
Activity: 196
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 13, 2018, 10:50:20 PM
Waves have good movements, increase and deserve to be collected, don't miss this good opportunity. There will be many who will hope for the current waves, with a slow but sure movement and this will become a coin whose career is rising.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
December 13, 2018, 10:46:49 PM
Up until today, waves is still a good coins i think, even though the price is dropping just like any other cryptocurrency. But as today it look like it starting to increase again on it's price. So purchasing right now is the best time to have more chance of increase.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 13, 2018, 10:32:52 PM
Well since the first time i've got my waves coins, i already believe that it's a good coins.
I really wish to be able to make an investment on waves again soon, before it rise so much that i've got left behind.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
December 13, 2018, 10:21:48 PM
Waves is a solid platform it just hasn't had the same exposure as the better known brands like Ethereum and EOS yet it still has good potential long term however, its just experienced a moderate appreciation so it's probably not an ideal time to invest now considering market volatility
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 08:13:20 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 13, 2018, 07:59:43 PM
I am not sure about WAVES so I won't recommend it to anyone. I have a few coins using WAVES but there are only a few buyers on the given format. It results to low demand and I don't think they will be that competitive and they are so far from Ethereum. It is so hard to sell a coin that was using a WAVES platform. I will never join a bounty using WAVES. It's not worth our time guys.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
December 13, 2018, 07:58:18 PM
Waves is one of the most coins good to invest. Right now or this moment is best time you do not mis this opporunity to have a lot of waves and just hold it and you will see price of waves after few years from now become hundreds of dollars each.
December 13, 2018, 07:57:37 PM
Well, its not only waves, there are several coins available to be bought now with reasons ranging from dumped price and low prices,
so patience and guile calmness will be important

do your own research and do not panic buy, everything will be swift and tidy
but don't rush things, be smart and dilligent

avoid fomo and fud,

FUD is the ugliest thing in this crypto era, ugh. Preach!
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 06:01:54 PM
I heard an idea that waves is making exit pump before they leave this market. I think buying waves is a risky idea, so stay away from these guys!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 13, 2018, 05:58:12 PM
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
December 13, 2018, 05:43:51 PM
Well, its not only waves, there are several coins available to be bought now with reasons ranging from dumped price and low prices,
so patience and guile calmness will be important

do your own research and do not panic buy, everything will be swift and tidy
but don't rush things, be smart and dilligent

avoid fomo and fud,
You are right. The key is to do a good market analysis because the market moves dynamically. So we can find coins that are potentially traded. Incidentally, yesterday waves had a good movement, I took advantage of that timing and thank you for getting a profit of around 10%. Timing is everything for trading.
December 13, 2018, 05:05:55 PM
Waves are a very promising coin, especially since it appeared on the market not so long ago, but nevertheless I think that I have already proved myself!

I'm looking forward to 2019!
December 13, 2018, 04:14:01 PM
The recent wave price movements are very good, up 10% in just one day when the movements of the other bitcoin and altcoin prices decline. However, I am not sure this time is the right time to buy waves because the price has increased, the characteristics of the altcoin price are hard to guess, sometimes the price increases and not long after the price drops back. So my advice, do not rush to buy waves, you can wait for further developments.

WAVES is a good investment as a NEW project. I always buy in early, and low. I hodl, and sell high. I don't wait for developments to increase the price. That's backwards. Why wait for developments and buy higher, instead of buying before them and buying lower?
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
December 13, 2018, 06:50:37 AM
I was angered at a post I saw earlier, which I had just replied to before coming here. Someone on WAVES ANN thread said that WAVES is dead. This is soooo far from the truth. Let me tell you why!

As we all know here in crypto world, people involved in cryptocurrency are more focused with ethereum and the most popular coin bitcoin. And most of the investors also are panicking because of the value downtrend for quite sometime already, they don't see the opportunity given to everyone in times like this where it is the perfect timing to go shopping and accumulate coins and tokens while the market is down. I do believed in waves and of course I will hold even a little for the future.
Activity: 336
December 13, 2018, 06:31:23 AM
Waves are a very promising coin, especially since it appeared on the market not so long ago, but nevertheless I think that I have already proved myself!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
December 13, 2018, 06:10:59 AM
The recent wave price movements are very good, up 10% in just one day when the movements of the other bitcoin and altcoin prices decline. However, I am not sure this time is the right time to buy waves because the price has increased, the characteristics of the altcoin price are hard to guess, sometimes the price increases and not long after the price drops back. So my advice, do not rush to buy waves, you can wait for further developments.
December 13, 2018, 05:59:27 AM
If for long investment waves deserve it but as a platform token I dont think so. A lot of project that uses waves as a platform payment but mostly the value is too small. Maybe it is too early to ask for more but hopefully in the future could be more better from now because of all the people in crypto are definitely also thinking of value from time to time.

Of course, crypto isn't for day traders that's for sure. But, yet WAVES is so young. People are really forgetting that point.
December 13, 2018, 05:50:50 AM
Very excited about this platform. Blockchain works fast enough. Team and community are always active. And the coin has good demand, good volumes on the exchanges. It will be a good investment for the future.

Exactly, those are investment points for me.
Pages:
Jump to: