Author

Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever - page 122. (Read 270139 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Well if you will never sell your coins then it will not bring any profit to you in the future.
We all know that the future price of bitcoin will be high and that is pure profit.

That's true we need to spend you coins, as only holding will not be profitable in future, and if price goes higher then I think we should not hesitate in selling our coins.

There is really no need to hold the coins for a long period of time because it will give you profit no matter what price you sell it in the future.

yes there are times when we must sell the coin to make a profit and when the price was really right to sell. because if you never sell your coins and just to wait for a higher price, it will last for decades I think. as an example, that we are already more than 3 years of never again touched $1000 even $600.

Yeah I think if you are getting profits with the current price then you should sell your coins as waiting too long may not be profitable if price drops in future.
There is always a time for everyone that will make some profit, but you never know when the time will be to make some profit.
It is really hard to know for what will happen with the value of Bitcoin and we all know that the halving is coming.
But I personally think that it wont even rise after the halving, so it is now a good mindset to not sell your coins now.
Activity: 560
Well those wall of 600 will go down this year i believe ,after halving bitcoin will find its new value according the revenue from the blocks,being half,soo we are getting back to old values and one day may be able to cross them.If all people were holding their coins bitcoin wouldnt be soo big as it is ,the buy and sell its a must to keep bitcoin being a great reward -risk investment.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
Blockchain-based Financial Ecosystem
Well if you will never sell your coins then it will not bring any profit to you in the future.
We all know that the future price of bitcoin will be high and that is pure profit.

That's true we need to spend you coins, as only holding will not be profitable in future, and if price goes higher then I think we should not hesitate in selling our coins.

There is really no need to hold the coins for a long period of time because it will give you profit no matter what price you sell it in the future.

yes there are times when we must sell the coin to make a profit and when the price was really right to sell. because if you never sell your coins and just to wait for a higher price, it will last for decades I think. as an example, that we are already more than 3 years of never again touched $1000 even $600.

your secession is also good but my opinion bitcoin selling and buying is very good way to make more profit when its price falling down that time you buy some bitcoin and wait for increase its worth when its price will rise up you sell your coin and make profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
You should not do this because there is a good chance that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a much higher amount this year because of the halving that will make the block size smaller.
So that is why selling would not be good at all, you should consider it to just wait till the end of this year.
Activity: 770
There will be no need to sell since it will be the future currency. Smiley Go BitCoin !!
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah I think if you are getting profits with the current price then you should sell your coins as waiting too long may not be profitable if price drops in future.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 952

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 560
Well you should sell your bitcoins when you fell that they are worthing a good ammount and able to you to get something that you wouldnt be able to get with fiat on that moment,soo being bitcoin or altcoins should hold for a while but not more then 3-6 months and good coins not those news.
Activity: 224
It is very good to sell not your coins now around this time, because the value is not that high now to do it.
It will be much better if you wait a little longer and that you can sell it with a higher value, so you will have some profit.
But that is hard to know, because you never know what can happen with the value later.
Maybe this is not a correct estimation such estimations may not work correctly and bitcoin has shown a lot of unpredictable fluctuations so far.
yeah it is impossible to predict the price right now as bitcoin is fluctuating from time to time to be honest

i never sell all my bitcoins because i believe it will soon start growing and it will surely make me a lot of money soon
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
It is very good to sell not your coins now around this time, because the value is not that high now to do it.
It will be much better if you wait a little longer and that you can sell it with a higher value, so you will have some profit.
But that is hard to know, because you never know what can happen with the value later.
Maybe this is not a correct estimation such estimations may not work correctly and bitcoin has shown a lot of unpredictable fluctuations so far.
Activity: 854

That is why you don't have to keep your bitcoin for so long..you need to sell it even for a smaller profit..and just re buy fresh coins and do the same...coz if you would just keep it, you will really worry thinking if in the next years the price drops..

No if you don't need this money for living. Different situatuin if you are living for money from bitcoin, then you need to sell smth for living.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

That is why you don't have to keep your bitcoin for so long..you need to sell it even for a smaller profit..and just re buy fresh coins and do the same...coz if you would just keep it, you will really worry thinking if in the next years the price drops..
Activity: 364
Activity: 658
Reading the responses to the recent topic titled, "I would sell all my bitcoins if…." has left me concerned.

The kinds of responses on that thread reveal a deep misunderstanding of bitcoin and the current monetary system in many of those who are speculating. Let's consider the scenario in which bitcoin reaches $1000 or let's say $10,000 per bitcoin. Many have said they will cash out if bitcoin reaches this point. Why??

If bitcoin reaches $10,000 it will have to be because the fiat currencies of the world are tumbling to worthlessness via a hyperinflation type scenario and bitcoin is the safe haven, which if you know anything about the current monetary systems of the world, you know this is inevitable. (there have been 3800 fiat currencies throughout history and EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE has crashed to worthlessness; a value of zero) Why would you then sell all of your sound money (Bitcoin) for a bunch of fiat money that is inevitably becoming worthless? I don't understand the logic in doing that.

If bitcoin ever reaches $10,000 per bitcoin, you will NEVER see me selling for fiat paper money. You may however see me having a shopping spree at Overstock.com or TigerDirect.com or NewEgg.com! I will be buying things I want with my bitcoin profits DIRECTLY WITH BITCOIN, not selling my bitcoin for paper fiat. Hopefully by then there will be many more options, perhaps even Amazon.com will be accepting bitcoin for goods and I can have my shopping spree there.

Point being, selling bitcoin for dollars seems counterproductive. Why convert your paper fiat currency into sound value storing superior bitcoin, only to sell all of your superior bitcoin back for worthless antiquated fiat currency again? Why not just spend the bitcoin itself to buy what you want instead of taking a loss by converting back into dollars which will inflate away eventually anyway?

if price will ever rise to 1000$ i will buy things directly with bitcoin, i won't sell bitcoin for fiat because of fees and if bitcoin will go to 1000$ it will be very very popular so this means that people will buy more bitcoins and price will rise even more
Activity: 210
You should never sell your bitcoins because of the future it has, so that is why you should not do that.
Another thing is that bitcoins is getting more popular these days and because of that the price will also go up for sure.

In future, you can mortgage it and get a fiat loan to spend
Activity: 364
I think at some point you should sell your Bitcoins. The main reason you buy Bitcoin is to sell them and to make a profit.
But you do not have to sell everything in one time. That is just not necessary.   
Activity: 406
To convert from BTC to fiat there will be a fee, whereas just buying whatever it is directly with bitcoin there will not.

yes there will be fee if you'll sell for real money, while if you spend them on something fee will be really small or no fee at all,

also if you ill decide to sell bitcoin while price is very small, you will  push price to bottom even more so that will be really bad for bitcoin so should never sell them
Jump to: