Author

Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever - page 125. (Read 270139 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Bitcoin will grow high than all other alt coins and the local currencies. So saving such a high valued currency can be made possible only by saving rather than selling at high price and buying at low price.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I think bitcoin will have a low value and will never achieve a 2k value. Look how many user here are saying they will sell bitcoin if it goes high. By this thinking if you all sell your bitcoin into fiat, the value of it will decrease because the demand of it fall

I think "Never Sell Ever" is too much. That would be boring if you  are not moving anything with your bitcoin. Just waiting will eat you up and maybe you will decide to sell it because of impatience.
I think bitcoin will have a low value and will never achieve a 2k value. Look how many user here are saying they will sell bitcoin if it goes high. By this thinking if you all sell your bitcoin into fiat, the value of it will decrease because the demand of it fall

Hmm. I think the second post is not a mistake that he really wants to replied the quoted post above but just hit quickly the reply button. What do you think guys? Copy paste? Or same account?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
I think "Never Sell Ever" is too much. That would be boring if you  are not moving anything with your bitcoin. Just waiting will eat you up and maybe you will decide to sell it because of impatience.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
I think "Never Sell Ever" is too much. That would be boring if you  are not moving anything with your bitcoin. Just waiting will eat you up and maybe you will decide to sell it because of impatience.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
U will never know the true answer, before you try

the bitcoin price will be up each year, i think next year bitcoin price will close at $700 after it we will see price rising $100/year.

bitcoin is not only currency, it's more than it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
agree with you because most bitcoin users are traders you know so they joined in bitocin due to profit. so when prices rise necessarily all users will sell their bitcoin. This of course will make the price to fall back on. This will continue over and keeps going
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 210
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
I believe so that you should never sell your bitcoin most especially when you dont have much or you are waiting for the higher amount. This is a good part of negotiation and an investment. I am also not selling my btc this is due to the price increase or the value price that will be in the future..
Activity: 168
If you are never gonna sell your coins then what's the purpose of earning it? What would you do if you hold for a longer time and price falls back to $100? Anything is possible.
I think the rate of bitcoin is up and down, then it will not matter if we sell our bitcoin when the price is high, then we can buy it again when the price lower.
If i the price high, i think i will sell my bitcoin
There will be of course a time that you must sell it. Otherwise you cant make some profit and that will be not good.
I hope that there will be more people that can make some good profit and that they are going to use it much.

Most people are really not into selling bitcoins right now as they are holding it for a few months before they want to sell it.
Halving is close to us so why not hold until it comes it wont hurt you if you do that.
Activity: 546
If you are never gonna sell your coins then what's the purpose of earning it? What would you do if you hold for a longer time and price falls back to $100? Anything is possible.
I think the rate of bitcoin is up and down, then it will not matter if we sell our bitcoin when the price is high, then we can buy it again when the price lower.
If i the price high, i think i will sell my bitcoin
There will be of course a time that you must sell it. Otherwise you cant make some profit and that will be not good.
I hope that there will be more people that can make some good profit and that they are going to use it much.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
You should never do it because there is a good future a head for the bitcoin in my opinion.
I think the bitcoin will rise to a high amount soon or later.

I think in 10-20 years the price of bitcoin may triple by that time from the price now,right now selling is not an option but if you are in need of the money then you may sell some.

Just holding for next 20 years without spending it is the worst thing to do with bitcoin, treat and play with bitcoin in short term, if price is higher just sell it and buy again when price falls.

Yes I sold when price was $420 and make some profit from it as I don't like to hold it for too long, if I am getting some profits then I will surely sell it.

If you are not interested in holding just try gambling with the part of your earned bitcoin. You may get some extra bitcoins which can be sold to meet your needs.
Merit: 1000
It will be of course good that you are going to sell your coins. Because the value will be high later.
And than we can have some profit later in the future. I hope that more people will have some Bitcoin and that they are going to sell it.

the point is why you will never sell your coins?

But I think that we should sell when the price is higher rather then waiting too long as if price falls in future then again we have to wait long for price rise.
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.
It will be of course good that you are going to sell your coins. Because the value will be high later.
And than we can have some profit later in the future. I hope that more people will have some Bitcoin and that they are going to sell it.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
You should never do it because there is a good future a head for the bitcoin in my opinion.

I think in 10-20 years the price of bitcoin may triple by that time from the price now,right now selling is not an option but if you are in need of the money then you may sell some.

Just holding for next 20 years without spending it is the worst thing to do with bitcoin, treat and play with bitcoin in short term, if price is higher just sell it and buy again when price falls.

Yes I sold when price was $420 and make some profit from it as I don't like to hold it for too long, if I am getting some profits then I will surely sell it.
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop

Activity: 658
As it is said the the price will increase up sooner so anyone will never sell his/her bitcoins, and will hold it till the price increase and may be something other happens in the pricing strategy of bitcoin, but we a good hope for its price so we are not selling it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
Activity: 242
If there is hyperinflation of the fiat currencies, then that will mean that more and more stores will accept bitcoin, so at that time there will be actually no point in fiat currency anyway anymore, so yeah, i don't think that we should cash out if bitcoin reaches $10,000, because all the stores that used to only accept fiat currency will also accept bitcoin, sort of like credit cards except in a different currency.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
Circulate your coins by selling it to see better and higher price in future, only holding will bring the price of bitcoin fall in future.

People not moving their coins/holding will make sure the price goes up since there will be less coins circulating in the market. The more active coins there are that people spend, the lower the price will be.
Jump to: