Author

Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever - page 130. (Read 270139 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Well most people are with the same thinking holding till the halving,but when would be the right moment to sell the bitcoins,when the price hit 500 or wait the bitcoin halving moment to finish the correction into the value of bitcoin.If bitcoin hit 800 dollars at halving several will dump their coins into it.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
Not the profitable price to sell, will hold for the future as I have faith that the price would be much higher at the time of halving so can afford to wait till then and not selling at a lower price.

Well, if you found no other use for your bitcoin at this moment, it would be better to just keep it in your wallet idle and wait for the price increase in the coming months... But you could still go short term this time..

A part of my unused bitcoins are safe in my wallet. The rest i used for trading. Hoping to grow them.
Reason why is simple. I think the chance the price willl increase the next coming years is very big. So I am holding my coins.

Holding for future can be profitable if the price goes up but its always recommended to keep on spending your coins, I spend it when I need money but majority of them I am holding till the halving.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Not the profitable price to sell, will hold for the future as I have faith that the price would be much higher at the time of halving so can afford to wait till then and not selling at a lower price.

Well, if you found no other use for your bitcoin at this moment, it would be better to just keep it in your wallet idle and wait for the price increase in the coming months... But you could still go short term this time..

A part of my unused bitcoins are safe in my wallet. The rest i used for trading. Hoping to grow them.
Reason why is simple. I think the chance the price willl increase the next coming years is very big. So I am holding my coins.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
There will be of course a time to sell your coins. And that is the best option. You must sell it when the price is high.
Than you can have some more money and that will be good. But you need patience and that is very important.
Yes, there will be a time for selling but I emphasize that no one knows when is that time and it might be current time!

If you consider bitcoin earning as a investment, then you could never think of the price for a long time. Often if used as fiat, any time looks to be good for selling. The reason is one on the other he won't get a chance to exchange if he holds for increased price.
]
It seems a rather good policy meaning that sell and buy frequently bitcoin but with considering some rules.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Well you should never sell your bitcoins because  the halving is coming and the bitcoin will increase in his price.
Also think about the fact the bitcoin is getting bigger everyday.

Holding till halving is good, but don't hold it for longer period of time as you never know that would be the price in future, if the price drops then you can loose your profits, sell when the price is good.

Hold and sell as suggested is a good option, but if the Bitcoin is you are not into making profit just hold it. Soon in the future when adoption of Bitcoin reach certain limit Bitcoin might get circulated in physical form, at that time you can use.
There must be a time that you must sell your coins otherwise you wont get money later and that is not good.
Just sell it when you think that it will be a very good price to sell it. That will be also good for you.
You are right indeed. There is a time that you have to sell your coins that is pretty logic. Other wise you can make money.
So wait for a good value and that you will sell it, but patience is very important I think.
Activity: 714
Well you should never sell your bitcoins because  the halving is coming and the bitcoin will increase in his price.
Also think about the fact the bitcoin is getting bigger everyday.

Holding till halving is good, but don't hold it for longer period of time as you never know that would be the price in future, if the price drops then you can loose your profits, sell when the price is good.

Hold and sell as suggested is a good option, but if the Bitcoin is you are not into making profit just hold it. Soon in the future when adoption of Bitcoin reach certain limit Bitcoin might get circulated in physical form, at that time you can use.
There must be a time that you must sell your coins otherwise you wont get money later and that is not good.
Just sell it when you think that it will be a very good price to sell it. That will be also good for you.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
There will be of course a time to sell your coins. And that is the best option. You must sell it when the price is high.
Than you can have some more money and that will be good. But you need patience and that is very important.
Yes, there will be a time for selling but I emphasize that no one knows when is that time and it might be current time!

If you consider bitcoin earning as a investment, then you could never think of the price for a long time. Often if used as fiat, any time looks to be good for selling. The reason is one on the other he won't get a chance to exchange if he holds for increased price.
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Activity: 182

I think the Bitcoins holders have to expect some level of price or some percentage of profit to sell their coins and not only waiting and expecting the highest price, that's a little bit risky

Yes, and if everyone just keep on holding and not selling it, then it would be really bad for bitcoin eco system as it will not allow bitcoin to reach at the higher level.
Activity: 672

I think the Bitcoins holders have to expect some level of price or some percentage of profit to sell their coins and not only waiting and expecting the highest price, that's a little bit risky
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Bravity is beautiful.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
What is the point that you are saving your bitcoin? To make money? To make profits? To make some nice rewards?

How you can achieved that if you never sold your bitcoin?
Activity: 182
You should just not sell your bitcoins because the price will go to a much higher point soon or later.
I even think there is a chance by just using the bitcoin as a investment and in a long term you can get really rich.
"soon or later" ?
many people say that to continue to hold your bitcoin. they say that prices will soon rise. Did you guys can give certainty time when prices will increase?

No one can guarantee you when the price will rise, its just a speculation moving around us, some feel that it will increase at the time of halving, but nothing is guaranteed.
Activity: 518
You should just not sell your bitcoins because the price will go to a much higher point soon or later.
I even think there is a chance by just using the bitcoin as a investment and in a long term you can get really rich.
"soon or later" ?
many people say that to continue to hold your bitcoin. they say that prices will soon rise. Did you guys can give certainty time when prices will increase?
Activity: 210

Yeah I hope what you are saying can be true in future, investing in bitcoins is little risky as no is sure about its future, but I think we should take that risk and invest in it at a moment.

Investing money in bitcoin is surely very risky affair as we never know where bitcoin will stand in future, but having some bitcoins in wallet for future would be good investment to make I guess.

But I think we can take that risk as if the value grows in future then we can earn good money, and we should sell our coins when the price is good rather then just holding it for a long time.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
You should never sell your bitcoins because the bitcoin will go up in worth soon or later, so selling them now would be not smart, because you will not have a lot of profit if you compare it with the future.
The halving will let the price jump for sure so that is why you should not sell them.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Of course there will be a time that you must sell your coins, otherwise you wont get much money for it and that is not good.
I hope later that more people will sell it with a huge profit and that is very good. But you never know what can happen in the future.
Activity: 210

Yeah I hope what you are saying can be true in future, investing in bitcoins is little risky as no is sure about its future, but I think we should take that risk and invest in it at a moment.

Investing money in bitcoin is surely very risky affair as we never know where bitcoin will stand in future, but having some bitcoins in wallet for future would be good investment to make I guess.
Jump to: