Author

Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever - page 138. (Read 270138 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i dont think you should be saying that,because if you dont sell your btc it cannot be converted into you currency..!!..if you ask me i would say you have to sell your btc!!
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
I think it's smart to hold some for the long term.  But it's also a good idea to spend some to promote Bitcoin.  In fact spending it could make the value of Bitcoin increase if it makes it more widely used and accepted.

Well if you go this way: If nobody spends bitcoin the price will NEVER rise Wink
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
If there is no selling at all? There is no demand in the market and it just a bunch of people using it as a store of value that has no other real purpose.

no it is just a bunch of people using it for how it was supposed to be used, like a currency, the manipulation that is ongoing on the exchange has nothing to do with what bitcoin is
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
If there is no selling at all? There is no demand in the market and it just a bunch of people using it as a store of value that has no other real purpose.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
I think it's smart to hold some for the long term.  But it's also a good idea to spend some to promote Bitcoin.  In fact spending it could make the value of Bitcoin increase if it makes it more widely used and accepted.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
Why should I sell bitcoins when I see the possibility to pay everything I would like to have with bitcoin in the next 10 years?!
And with a bit of luck the coins will have a nice purchasing power! Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
"Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever"

This the dumbest thing you will do. Even at $10,000 per BTC1 still you will not gonna think of solding it?

Come one. Rotate the coins. Hoarding can't help.
LOL. Never is very strict statement. I agree with you but everyone must define a threshold of buying and selling for themselves.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

This the dumbest thing you will do. Even at $10,000 per BTC1 still you will not gonna think of solding it?

If people think it's worth more, they won't sell them.

Even if selling them when they are trending and buy them back when the bubble burst could get them a big bonus.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Activity: 434
Your points are valid, but there is another problem. What if bitcoin becomes replaced? I mean, when people know Bitcoin, they will also know how to handle any other (possibly better) altcoin, and switch to it.

But my point is, If we are not sell the bitcoin for anything means What profit we can make with that. We are using bitcoin to make profit in better way.
Hold a bitcoin till halving but after that sell it.
legendary
Activity: 966
What if bitcoin becomes replaced? I mean, when people know Bitcoin, they will also know how to handle any other (possibly better) altcoin, and switch to it.
Bitcoin is already replaced by a number of altcoins (not talking about the POS pump and dump) present in today's market.It depends on the features it offers and if the people working for it are going to back it up and are devoted to the project or not.If people switched from fiat to btc then it's obvious to pick up something better again.

If you never sell your bitcoin ever you can't make a profit.
maybe people are not holding it to make profits ? but because of some reason or purpose and dont think they should convert it to fiat's.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Your points are valid, but there is another problem. What if bitcoin becomes replaced? I mean, when people know Bitcoin, they will also know how to handle any other (possibly better) altcoin, and switch to it.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
If you never sell your bitcoin ever you can't make a profit. so i will suggest to buy a cheap price of bitcoin then wait and hold it for a long time or day or weeks just watch the updated chart every day and monitor it if you that the price is increase 20% of your bitcoin you can exchange it sell it. And wait again for the low price and buy again.. Just repeat it you can make more bitcoins every month by trading..

I agree or you use that minimum amount for just a trial to test if you will really make some profit in doing it. Then if it succeeded and you see some profits that is when you put more in your wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
If you never sell your bitcoin ever you can't make a profit. so i will suggest to buy a cheap price of bitcoin then wait and hold it for a long time or day or weeks just watch the updated chart every day and monitor it if you that the price is increase 20% of your bitcoin you can exchange it sell it. And wait again for the low price and buy again.. Just repeat it you can make more bitcoins every month by trading..
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
I have to sell bitcoin to get rid of debt..... then i will never sell....
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
If everybody held on to their bitcoins, it will damage the bitcoin ecosystem. Why? Bitcoin is a system of exchange and if there are no exchange of bitcoins, it will eventually become useless. All those bitcoins in your wallet will mean nothing.
No, it makes the remaining tradeable BTCs higher in price due to the lowered supply. But your argument can easily be refuted as miners nearly never hold their BTCs and its not a question of choice for them to sell their BTC, they have to maintain their miners etc so they have to sell it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
I think holding your bitcoins infinitely is not a good choice too, same as selling when the price fall. I think the user should some limits for himself and only sell at these limits. If people here recall the $1200 climb, Selling at that price was a great choice for the traders IMO.
Holding without limit means you just totally switch to btc. That means you have so much faith in btc you're ready to bet everything that btc will survive on usd... That's one hell of a bet ^^
Activity: 420
You should never sell your bitcoins because it has a really good future and it has potential.
Also the halving is coming so selling your bitcoins now would be very stupid.
Activity: 252
I think holding your bitcoins infinitely is not a good choice too, same as selling when the price fall. I think the user should some limits for himself and only sell at these limits. If people here recall the $1200 climb, Selling at that price was a great choice for the traders IMO.
legendary
Activity: 896
Well you always can sell them if you need money fast, but if not, then of course don't sell them because their price will go up soon
yeah I understand that. I never sell bitcoin, unless If i need, I just wait until prices rise and sell

it's good that people are holding their coins for a price increase, but at what price will they be happy to sell at? $500? $600? i don't think the majority of the people here have the patience and the dedication to hold till $2000 or so.
Jump to: