Author

Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever - page 135. (Read 270139 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
If you consider bitcoin to be the saving or investment for your future, you should not sell to earn profit.
In case of a regular income or something relative to it  its better to make trade and earn instantly.
I dont quite get the point when people say bitcoin is a regular or passive income ,cause there is not much difference other than the legal issues and the low amount of fees to be used.IMO it should be used as far as it could be.

I am not selling too. Not because of more profit, but because i bough very high.
Selling now would mean i would take my loss.

Therefore i try to avoid that
I hope you didn't bought at 1100 and still waiting to cashout like a bagholder.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I am not selling too. Not because of more profit, but because i bough very high.
Selling now would mean i would take my loss.

Therefore i try to avoid that
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
for me not selling my bitcoins is impossible because i did buy or collect bitcoin for my side earnings and i would sell my bitcoin whenever i need
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I am definitely going to sell my Bitcoin. For me it is an investment and when I sell it, I can buy other things that I want.

Yeah, only holding will not serve the purpose you need to keep on spending and selling your bitcoins, if the present price is profitable for you then you should not hesitate in selling your coins.

That's true but why not to wait until the halving, as very few months left for halving and we have waited too long so its better to have patience and wait for next couple of months and sell after halving.
Activity: 224
I am definitely going to sell my Bitcoin. For me it is an investment and when I sell it, I can buy other things that I want.

Yeah, only holding will not serve the purpose you need to keep on spending and selling your bitcoins, if the present price is profitable for you then you should not hesitate in selling your coins.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
Activity: 364
Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry
Think of the question this way. Why You Should Never Sell Your ACCETS, Ever!  Like even if you were bitten by a venomous snake and the antiserum was just a couple of dollars.  Even if you were living in the Jungle, Calais, France and you haden't eaten for five days. Cos selling assets is foolish, even if you are elderly and destitute.

Anyway, my wallet is encrypted with AXcrypt 15 numbers/letter key.  The key is not writen down anywhere.  When i die no one will ever have access to my Bitcoin.  This is why you should never sell Bitcoin.  You may need them in the afterlife.  Maybe this thread should be called "Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever" even after death!
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
Not selling you coins ever is the worst thing to do, if you are earning profits you should sell it and again wait for the price to fall down, do not hold your coins too long.

sometimes after you sell your bitcoin to take profit, the bitcoin price keep rising to the moon, and the fail not reached your sell price, better to sell some and keep holding for future don't sell alll of your bitcoin

Correct, never sell all your coins, keep some in buffer stock as we don't know what would be the price of bitcoin in future, so its always better to keep some coins safe in wallet.

if i can predict or analisys when the price down(after reading some analisys from newsbtc), i prefered to sell all of my bitcoin then iam buy back at lower price , after price rising again, i sell only the profit and keep hold it Roll Eyes

That's impossible to do, are you an astrologer who can judge the perfect price or perfect time to buy or sell bitcoins, if everyone would be able to do it then everyone would get super rich with bitcoins.

nothing immposible if you can read the grafic chart of bitcoin, im trying to learn it, i read themerkle, newsbtc, cointellegraph, forexminute, i know it's not 100% right but we must learn if we want to grow.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
If you consider bitcoin to be the saving or investment for your future, you should not sell to earn profit.
In case of a regular income or something relative to it  its better to make trade and earn instantly.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Forza Roma
You should never sell your bitcoins because there is coming a halving this year so that is why you should hold your bitcoins till the end of this year.
Maybe you should just wait till the price has been increased so you can gain a lot of more profit at the end of this year.
Activity: 182
Well never is not good you have to sell them on a point, but you can keep them for a long term of course, I think that is the best thing to do.
Just wait for the halving or even longer, and sell them when the price is good and you will make a lot of profit at the end.

That's true we need to wait until the halving occurs, as we expect a higher price at that stage so hold it till halving and sell it if you are earning good profits out of it.
Activity: 420
Well never is not good you have to sell them on a point, but you can keep them for a long term of course, I think that is the best thing to do.
Just wait for the halving or even longer, and sell them when the price is good and you will make a lot of profit at the end.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
You should actually sell your bitcoin to keep the ball rolling. Bitcoin wouldn't have any value as well if it weren't for the fiat money. In fact the reason why bitcoin is somehow accepted by some merchants is because of its value to which these merchants can exchange these coins into fiat. If you aren't using you bitcoin to buy stuff of exchange it to fiat then you won't be helping its economy to run.
Activity: 164
Not selling you coins ever is the worst thing to do, if you are earning profits you should sell it and again wait for the price to fall down, do not hold your coins too long.

sometimes after you sell your bitcoin to take profit, the bitcoin price keep rising to the moon, and the fail not reached your sell price, better to sell some and keep holding for future don't sell alll of your bitcoin

Correct, never sell all your coins, keep some in buffer stock as we don't know what would be the price of bitcoin in future, so its always better to keep some coins safe in wallet.

if i can predict or analisys when the price down(after reading some analisys from newsbtc), i prefered to sell all of my bitcoin then iam buy back at lower price , after price rising again, i sell only the profit and keep hold it Roll Eyes

That's impossible to do, are you an astrologer who can judge the perfect price or perfect time to buy or sell bitcoins, if everyone would be able to do it then everyone would get super rich with bitcoins.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
lol after you get slaary or income. i think dont directly sell mate. you must see and watch the price first

Ech. Not necessarily the price. The price tells you nothing - you need to look at the trend, and the recent news and how they'll affect the price in terms of demand. Are there positive discussions relating to Bitcoin and could possibly support the demand for them? Go ahead and buy. The price is likely to increase that way. Some huge scandal involving bitcoin occurs? Go and sell. It's obviously NOT as simple as I depict it, but honestly, it's stupid to hold ALL your coins. Obviously, don't sell all of them and become an absolute bear, but play around with some of it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
lol after you get slaary or income. i think dont directly sell mate. you must see and watch the price first

Activity: 182

Activity: 287

Exactly we need rotation of bitcoins into the market and if it is not done then we would never experience higher price in future, so its better that we keep on spending our coins.
Jump to: