Author

Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever - page 144. (Read 270138 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Why not. There is a possibility the later is worth even more and afterwards less.
So you just have to take a risk. Otherwise buy one later.
The price will continue to rise, but at some point you should sell it. Don't just keep it for your whole life.
for now is not the right time to sell all your bitcoin. you'd better hold off for a few days, until the bitcoin prices rise again, because now prices are falling at a price of $ 370, if you're patient you may be able to sell in the $ 390- $ 400
It is definitely not the right time to sell. But you should definitely sell at some time.

Do you mean we should sell when the price is $2000? But what if the price rise further after we sell. Shall we buy back?
It all comes down to your own decision. In some cases it is beneficial to buy it back and sell it later once the price is higher, but in other cases it will have to benefit as it puts to much strain on a poorer user, and there is the potential for Bitcoin to plateau and fall in value again after having bought it back.

It all comes down to reading the market.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Why not. There is a possibility the later is worth even more and afterwards less.
The price will continue to rise, but at some point you should sell it. Don't just keep it for your whole life.
for now is not the right time to sell all your bitcoin. you'd better hold off for a few days, until the bitcoin prices rise again, because now prices are falling at a price of $ 370, if you're patient you may be able to sell in the $ 390- $ 400
It is definitely not the right time to sell. But you should definitely sell at some time.

Do you mean we should sell when the price is $2000? But what if the price rise further after we sell. Shall we buy back?
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
I think Bitcoin price will eventually rise but Im really starting to feel it's a dead end. New ideas and projects will eventually take over and Bitcoin has a very tainted image already that I feel it can't shake off. It will still be used as a gateway to buy other coins or gambling, etc but unless something drastic happens and changes the scenery I don't really think it will be very relevant in 5 years the way things are going.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
the answer is i choose to long-term investment and i will sell my bitcoin when price  $1000. still far to my goal.

nicely target Smiley
I appreciate your actions to hold bitcoin and wait until reach $1000
don't forget to buy back at lower price after you sell your bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1134
This was my conviction and it is even in this moment in which I am doing this post. But I am not more such sure that this my conviction would be the same in the days to come. The actual situation with the definitive division of the core developers (which for sure will bring in life a new bitcoin creating in this way a reality with two different bitcoins) make me confuse about the future of these two products. Which of those is the best one or the right one. I am not a dev to understand technically what does it mean the one and the another one. And for me that 1 MB which has caused such division is nothing and don't worth nothing. Where must be based my conviction in choosing the one or the another bitcoin? Then who would be more successful to be followed? Like me are the most of those who follow bitcoin. That mean that the confusion will be a great risk for the bitcoin (or both bitcoins). Probably to many will sell and will follow bitcoin like a movie. Will lose their affection. So, hard times are ahead.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
the answer is i choose to long-term investment and i will sell my bitcoin when price  $1000. still far to my goal.

This the best goal I have seen in long time because I have seen some people saying they want to sell Bitcoin when the price reaches some unrealistic figure but $1000 is achievable in a year I think
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
That is obviously your own choice but the OP and myself would like to know why? By the time we get to $1000 again with obvious manipulation that will probably mean many more merchants accept it and will be well on the way. If it gets to $1k then you would probably not need to cash out for the things you would spend the worthless fiat paper on. If we go to $1000-$10,000 i will be buying some bits that i need at the time but i wont be cashing out to paper no more that just doesnt make sense to me anymore. There is a saying though,each to their own.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

Long term investments in bitcoin are hard because people can't stop themselves from panic selling and in the end they lose money for no reason. You buy at 350 and the price suddenly drops and most people sell because they can't handle the pressure, long term investments should be done with only a small % of your total money to avoid such things
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
If i dont sell my BTC, i dont have money to pay for the bills, and pay for the food
All my income is paid on BTC. Even our company where i work have the options to get pay by BTC

Just curious, where do you work?  You know you can just get a trezor, or something of the sort, and a shift debit card; and when you need to pay the bills, you can just transfer the amount you need to pay into your coinbase account and pay it with that... So essentially there isn't really a need any more to sell your bitcoins.

I am curious to find out where you get your salary based in bitcoins though... I'm assuming you work for a bitcoin based company?  I can't imagine it's another completely random job that has nothing to do with computer science.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1232

Of course you can sell bitcoins, but it is wiser to keep it. You must be patient to make much profit.
If you are impatient you can suffer losses and so that you do not want to.

but if you always be patient to wait to see the highest price it was a risk. you can sell and then buy again and make a profit in the short term better.
Activity: 350

Of course you can sell bitcoins, but it is wiser to keep it. You must be patient to make much profit.
If you are impatient you can suffer losses and so that you do not want to.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
If i dont sell my BTC, i dont have money to pay for the bills, and pay for the food
All my income is paid on BTC. Even our company where i work have the options to get pay by BTC
Activity: 280
You shouldn't because the is a huge future for the bitcoin.
It will take some time but the bitcoin will raise very soon so why you should your bitcoins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
Activity: 616
Merit: 603
You have a point there while comparing Bitcoins to antiquated fiat currency, but I have my own reason for not selling my Bitcoins. I feel with Bitcoins I am free to transact out of the grip of a Reserve Bank/central authority having control over how much I can spend and if or not I can spend out of my country or remit out of my country. Right now it's very hard/there are high fees for remittances from where I live. I prefer holding my Bitcoins and not selling them for these reasons.
Activity: 420
Everybody will sell their coins someday.
Holding your coins till eternity makes no sense...
I will sell my coins f.e. at the right price.
Jump to: