Author

Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever - page 148. (Read 270138 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Well I can't sell my bitcoin if I don't have. But I only sell my bitcoin when the price increase I can make profit with it.
I know that not selling your bitcoin have some good things, but people love to make profit.
Activity: 420
There's a reason people sell every now and then, they need fiat at the time and they need it to pay bills and such.

Some people here are doing bitcoin fulltime, you can't pay with bitcoin yet everywhere, so that's why the dumps happen.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
if I was not there purposes to be purchased, then I will hold bitcoin
because every day, the purposes need to buy, then I am every day to sell bitcoin and convert it to fiat
Activity: 476
Well never hmm.. I don't think that will happen.

You know people love to see bitcoin grow and just sell it to make a profit.
But yeah not selling it and just spending it or something else would be nice.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
why you don't try to use those coins instead of selling? because by selling you're increase the dumping pressure on the market

now think about the fact that many other are doing the exact same thing as you, and the dump is there because of those people

by using bitcoin directly you are helping your own investment in bitcoin...

How can I use? If I can use I already use it. I can't use it for my daily/weekly needs, markets doesn't support it in my country. My dumping coins is nothing besides big whales. It doesn't affect the market.

yes you as a single person does not affect the market, but many are exactly doing what you do and many pople like surely affect the market, with their numerous dumping

you cna try to use purse.io in which you get a discount also for using bitcoin, at least you will dump less on the market
Activity: 532
I still hold my bitcoin in the wallet, there are about 2 ~ BTC, I've held almost one month of december last year,
I can not trade them now, I am waiting pump of halving effect

You are absolutely right, hold them, don't sell them. Although I think Bitcoin will not pump a lot due to halving, but I'm sure it will be over $500 by summer so selling now is not a good decision.
late last year, the bitcoin price had reached $ 500. I think 2016 will be more than that,
should be more patient to wait pumps, hmm summer I will wait
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
sometime I use them to buy something. I usually always try
and replace them though as I want as many as possible before
the halving happens this summer.
Activity: 770
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
I was one of the people who said would cash out.

But obviously, I would not cash out if I could spend my Bitcoins in whatever place I wanted. It obviously would not make sense.

But at the current state of things, in which I have to pay my mortgage and all goods in Bitcoins, I would do it asap.

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
It depends on the feeling of individuals.  I feel better if I hold some bitcoins in my wallet and dreaming to be a millionaire in a few decades.

I feel you. I though the same 3 years ago. Since then we are in a bear market, we haven't seen 4-digits.

why you don't try to use those coins instead of selling? because by selling you're increase the dumping pressure on the market

now think about the fact that many other are doing the exact same thing as you, and the dump is there because of those people

How can I use? If I can use I already use it. I can't use it for my daily/weekly needs, markets doesn't support it in my country. My dumping coins is nothing besides big whales. It doesn't affect the market.

if you're not sad when you sell at a lower price than it is now? as you sell at the price of 400 the next day the price rose to 450, and save you money in bank will not make your money grow. Tongue

Wrong. Banks give fees when you put money. On the other hand Bitcoin was in bear market for a long time and now there isn't any rising trend so wait in national currency is better for me. If we see bull market again I won't sell my coins. Right now there is no point of holding Bitcoin for me.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
I still hold my bitcoin in the wallet, there are about 2 ~ BTC, I've held almost one month of december last year,

You are absolutely right, hold them, don't sell them. Although I think Bitcoin will not pump a lot due to halving, but I'm sure it will be over $500 by summer so selling now is not a good decision.
legendary
I don't agree with you. I always sell my coins because I don't think price will rise steadily. I feel better when I hold my money in cash in my bank account. Whenever I have coins I immediately exchange it in the OTC market.

Activity: 431
I don't agree with you. I always sell my coins because I don't think price will rise steadily. I feel better when I hold my money in cash in my bank account. Whenever I have coins I immediately exchange it in the OTC market.

It depends on the feeling of individuals.  I feel better if I hold some bitcoins in my wallet and dreaming to be a millionaire in a few decades.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
You should use your Bitcoins one day - but as off now, it would be a pure stupid move to sell your available coins. I could see the coins rise quite much in value in the next weeks - will it reach the 1000-mark in 2016 is too early to say, but indeed a possibility. It seems Bitcoins are getting a bigger audience, which means the demand on the coins increases. Simple demand/supply theory says the price will rise - so keep your coins close to you!
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
if you are a real bitcoiner, you get salary with bitcoin and you did'nt have other job except bitcoin, so you will still hold your bitcoin ? how did you meet your needs everyday ?
Activity: 532
legendary
if we never sell bitcoin we have, so what purpose we are looking for bitcoin, I guess bitcoin same as real money, but bitcoin only in use on the Internet, so we also need to sell our interests in the real world  Cheesy

Maybe we should not sell our bitcoin on exchanges. We should just use the bitcoin to buy some goods.

this si the ultimate goal, but people forget that you cna already do it nowwadays, if you search for it

you can do it with purse.io, here on the forum by contacting someone, and or with other website like all4btc(a bti expensive, but doable)

there are plenty of way online to use bitcoin directly, this will also help the demand and reduce the dumping
Activity: 266
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
if we never sell bitcoin we have, so what purpose we are looking for bitcoin, I guess bitcoin same as real money, but bitcoin only in use on the Internet, so we also need to sell our interests in the real world  Cheesy

Maybe we should not sell our bitcoin on exchanges. We should just use the bitcoin to buy some goods.
Activity: 322
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

in few years all the transaction will be made on internet without cash, so internet will be what you are calling the real world
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Jump to: