Author

Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever - page 145. (Read 270138 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
of course no one should sell their bitcoins, in the future their worth will increase at a very rapid pace as people will start using it more and more often, i think that bitcoin is the future of all the money in the world

I think we should use the bitcoin instead of selling it so that the value will rise due to its usefulness. We should also hold some.
Activity: 406
of course no one should sell their bitcoins, in the future their worth will increase at a very rapid pace as people will start using it more and more often, i think that bitcoin is the future of all the money in the world
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
if I is not selling my bitcoin , only I hold the bitcoin , until the bitcoin prices high , then I sold it .

But why selling if u can buy something with bitcoin directly? I think OP is right about this, if we do something like that with our coins that can only move price up and make bitcoin more acceptable in everyday life.
Also I get what u mean, sometimes everyone need cash, and everyone of us would sell for some high price there is no doubt in that.

That's true we will surely sell our bitcoins if the price is high, and as you said to buy with bitcoins directly, every country doesn't accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment, you need to either purchase it by fiat or credit card, so one need to sell bitcoins and convert it to fiat to buy physical goods.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
if I is not selling my bitcoin , only I hold the bitcoin , until the bitcoin prices high , then I sold it .

But why selling if u can buy something with bitcoin directly? I think OP is right about this, if we do something like that with our coins that can only move price up and make bitcoin more acceptable in everyday life.
Also I get what u mean, sometimes everyone need cash, and everyone of us would sell for some high price there is no doubt in that.
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
In the end everybody will sell their bitcoins. Because nobody lives till eternity.

But yes I will sell only if the price is high enough.

I will not sell bitcoin for fiat. I will exchange it for goods and services. I will that more often when the price is high.
So you do dealing bitcoin and not exchange but I am not sure what is the difference of buying goods and exchanging bitcoin.
Activity: 266
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
In the end everybody will sell their bitcoins. Because nobody lives till eternity.

I will not sell bitcoin for fiat. I will exchange it for goods and services. I will that more often when the price is high.
Activity: 364
but if everyone decided to keep all of their bitcoins then the point of bitcoin as a currency would be diminished, its supposed to be exchangable and hold value.
Activity: 420

the bitcoin price at the moment is the proof why we should do any stupid panic sellings. It was around 380 few days ago and now here we are! back to $410 per bitcoin
You are correct but we are not sure about future price of bitcoin and it decrease again!
I think  that sell is a type of using bitcoins, whats the difference of exchange  with other ways of using?

When I exchange bitcoin for goods, if the seller hold the bitcoin for some time, that is a kind of holding, so it will increase the value.
What are types of using can be  mentioned for bitcoin? selling is equal to exchanging.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Fair argument, but I think when most people say they'd sell they're bitcoins if the value of bitcoin reaches a certain point they're meaning that the value of fiat has stayed relatively the same. I don't think people would sell their bitcoin for $10,000, if said $10,000 only bought you a #1 from McDonalds. I think most people saying that would be what they would sell there bitcoin at in terms of todays "value" of money.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
the bitcoin price at the moment is the proof why we should do any stupid panic sellings. It was around 380 few days ago and now here we are! back to $410 per bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 896
I won't say never, but holding instead of panic selling is advised. I remember i did some panic selling in the past.
But after the last dip i know it's better to buy more instead of selling.

it's a simple rule. just don't panic. seeing the price go down makes me happy as i can buy more coins at lower price levels. people just have to realize that panic sellers are always losing. at some point when the price is going up and they feel good about buying, they end up buying at higher price levels. it's just stupid. keep holding.

It's not stupid at all if you know what you are doing, I love when the price collapses because I can sell high and wait for the price to go down and buy again, panic selling is not bad if you know when to buy again, it's a really good trading strategy actually. Wait for dumps and profit.

indeed. it's not stupid if you know what you are doing. however, the majority of the people i was referring to are yolo buyers. they always lose money because they don't know what they are doing. these people always complain about the price going down after they have started to buy in. and then they sell at a loss to prevent even more losses. that's not really a good way of trading, right?
Activity: 476
I won't say never, but holding instead of panic selling is advised. I remember i did some panic selling in the past.

Yup just selling your bitcoins when the price is that up so that you can make profit and and try more bitcoins with it.
So we will see lets just try to buy as much or just earn if you don't want to lose money.
Activity: 631

it's a simple rule. just don't panic. seeing the price go down makes me happy as i can buy more coins at lower price levels. people just have to realize that panic sellers are always losing. at some point when the price is going up and they feel good about buying, they end up buying at higher price levels. it's just stupid. keep holding.

It's not stupid at all if you know what you are doing, I love when the price collapses because I can sell high and wait for the price to go down and buy again, panic selling is not bad if you know when to buy again, it's a really good trading strategy actually. Wait for dumps and profit.

That is the best way to trade with bitcoins, as we all here wants to make quick money and bitcoin allows us to make some profits in a quickest way possible, you just need to keep a watch on market and buy it when you afford to even a small price increase can give you good profits, So its better not to sell all your bitcoins, just sell part of it and rest keep it for future as we are not aware what would be value of bitcoins in next 10 years.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

legendary
Activity: 896

Activity: 616
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I think  that sell is a type of using bitcoins, whats the difference of exchange  with other ways of using?

When I exchange bitcoin for goods, if the seller hold the bitcoin for some time, that is a kind of holding, so it will increase the value.
Jump to: