Pages:
Author

Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever - page 4. (Read 270138 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Because for now, it's predomimantly a store of value, like a digital version of gold. It has value because it's a decentralized, global, unseizable, immutable, borderless store of value with a fixed supply.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Reading the responses to the recent topic titled, "I would sell all my bitcoins if…." has left me concerned.

The kinds of responses on that thread reveal a deep misunderstanding of bitcoin and the current monetary system in many of those who are speculating. Let's consider the scenario in which bitcoin reaches $1000 or let's say $10,000 per bitcoin. Many have said they will cash out if bitcoin reaches this point. Why??

If bitcoin reaches $10,000 it will have to be because the fiat currencies of the world are tumbling to worthlessness via a hyperinflation type scenario and bitcoin is the safe haven, which if you know anything about the current monetary systems of the world, you know this is inevitable. (there have been 3800 fiat currencies throughout history and EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE has crashed to worthlessness; a value of zero) Why would you then sell all of your sound money (Bitcoin) for a bunch of fiat money that is inevitably becoming worthless? I don't understand the logic in doing that.

If bitcoin ever reaches $10,000 per bitcoin, you will NEVER see me selling for fiat paper money. You may however see me having a shopping spree at Overstock.com or TigerDirect.com or NewEgg.com! I will be buying things I want with my bitcoin profits DIRECTLY WITH BITCOIN, not selling my bitcoin for paper fiat. Hopefully by then there will be many more options, perhaps even Amazon.com will be accepting bitcoin for goods and I can have my shopping spree there.

Point being, selling bitcoin for dollars seems counterproductive. Why convert your paper fiat currency into sound value storing superior bitcoin, only to sell all of your superior bitcoin back for worthless antiquated fiat currency again? Why not just spend the bitcoin itself to buy what you want instead of taking a loss by converting back into dollars which will inflate away eventually anyway?

We should never sell our bitcoins because if the fact that they are not javing a very much excellent price right now so selling bitcoins are just gonna make you regretfull when you see that the bitcoins will rise up again to $20k before the year ends. So have some patience to hold that thing because before being into this thing we nust be ready to hold out money in a long run lile what we should do. Trust me it is gonna be nucb profitable
Activity: 239
Merit: 15

Oh My.. you don't know what BTC capable of do you? Have you read the Originals OP's Statement? its a words of wisdom from year 2015, it had already manifested and surpassed 10K $ price, the world already stumbled and world leaders are now on the move to make this currency more useful instead of a tool for enemies. Fiats and central banks were already shaken..
I do not agree with this statement.You can do whatever you want to do with your bitcoins.But you should keep in mind the right time that when you should sell your bitcoins.When the prices are high then you should think of selling your bitcoins.Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin are also used as assets and people hold them for future price rise.You should not sell all of your bitcoins in one go.You can sell some bitcoins and keep the other leftover amount with you.

You don't agree? really? Dude, my statements did not forbid you on what you gonna do with your BTC, the fact that BTC would be possibly the main usage of currencies could better be waited up, and oh btw, your last statements seems to still in Hodling
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I think for me the best thing is the bitcoin holding for the future and i like the bitcoin for it's digital nature and i don want to sell my bitcoin because the future of crypto is good and we can make money through this while this can also be done for online payments and we have to use this for the future use we can also earn good amount if we trade bitcoin and altcoin.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
A few months earlier this I did, but when I see the price trend continues to decline then I will sell some, let alone I plan to replace with a new car so I will sell about 5 btc.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
There will be a time that you must sell your coins otherwise there is no possibility for you to sell it and so you wont have also no profit later and that is not good for your investment.
It is indeed not that good to sell it now around this time, because the value is not even high to sell it so there are many people that is trading now to make profit even that the price is not rising.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
For me, why you should never sell your bitcoin ever, it’s because of the increase or decreases the price of it. We all know that bitcoin’s amount is fluctuating too much that it will be complicated to predict its amount. Maybe the second reason is the bitcoin’s limitation, bitcoin is limited in 21 million, and mines already generated almost of 80-85% of its total volume so in the future maybe bitcoin become a very expensive and rare cryptocurrency.   Smiley
First of all, the nature of cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and a rare asset like Gold are different. Many people thought the limited supply of Bitcoin is the primary reason make the price of Bitcoin increase. However, it is just a "reason" for new investor want to invest money into this field.
In short, most of us think that bitcoin will be able to reach a price that is very high in the future when the number of bitcoin becomes scarce, so in the near future, we should never sell bitcoin because that may cause us to miss a lot of profit. However, because of this thought, we can fall into bad situations, if the price of Bitcoin does not increase and even decrease, we will waste time to wait and do not receive benefits from Bitcoin, so, I think we should choose the highest selling price possible in the near future, should not wait for a long time, it is too risky

Oh My.. you don't know what BTC capable of do you? Have you read the Originals OP's Statement? its a words of wisdom from year 2015, it had already manifested and surpassed 10K $ price, the world already stumbled and world leaders are now on the move to make this currency more useful instead of a tool for enemies. Fiats and central banks were already shaken..
I do not agree with this statement.You can do whatever you want to do with your bitcoins.But you should keep in mind the right time that when you should sell your bitcoins.When the prices are high then you should think of selling your bitcoins.Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin are also used as assets and people hold them for future price rise.You should not sell all of your bitcoins in one go.You can sell some bitcoins and keep the other leftover amount with you.
Activity: 524
Merit: 250
My main reason for hold bitcoin because with hol I will get a big profit someday, I'm sure that bitcoin prices will soon reach $ 20k and happen before kick off the Russian world cup.
Activity: 239
Merit: 15
For me, why you should never sell your bitcoin ever, it’s because of the increase or decreases the price of it. We all know that bitcoin’s amount is fluctuating too much that it will be complicated to predict its amount. Maybe the second reason is the bitcoin’s limitation, bitcoin is limited in 21 million, and mines already generated almost of 80-85% of its total volume so in the future maybe bitcoin become a very expensive and rare cryptocurrency.   Smiley
First of all, the nature of cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and a rare asset like Gold are different. Many people thought the limited supply of Bitcoin is the primary reason make the price of Bitcoin increase. However, it is just a "reason" for new investor want to invest money into this field.
In short, most of us think that bitcoin will be able to reach a price that is very high in the future when the number of bitcoin becomes scarce, so in the near future, we should never sell bitcoin because that may cause us to miss a lot of profit. However, because of this thought, we can fall into bad situations, if the price of Bitcoin does not increase and even decrease, we will waste time to wait and do not receive benefits from Bitcoin, so, I think we should choose the highest selling price possible in the near future, should not wait for a long time, it is too risky

Activity: 913
Merit: 252
It is up to the users to decide whether they want to sell their coins or not. When someone is facing an acute financial crunch and his only form of savings is in the form of Bitcoin, then you can't say that he should not sell those coins.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is a source of money and also a great source of making profits and you will make profits only if you sell it at a right time so without any hesitation you should sell your coins when its a profitable for you but make sure that you don't sell all your bitcoins at once and keep some for the near future to earn higher profits as no one knows how higher its price can in near future so sell it if your are in need of money or getting some good profits and rest should be hold for the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Bitcoin should not be totally sold. There will come a time its price will become expensive. For now continue holding more coins and once its price soar up in the sky definitely bigger profits will come your way. Selling only a number of Bitcoin but not all Bitcoin earned. Wait until its price increases.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I think for the reason that its value will grow in the future, because all it gets for long-term investments
Activity: 20
Sell just a portion of it if theirs a emergency situation, never sell it because its price is fluctuating to high and never regret at end.
Activity: 168
Indeed, Bitcoin is an investment for long term. The profits in short time just make you forget the profits in long-term of Bitcoin. Forget your Bitcoin amount and make more money to have funds buy Bitcoin. This is my choice to invest in this currency.
I also will not be tempted by high Bitcoin prices in the short term. Because Bitcoin deserves to be maintained for years. If you patiently endure Bitcoin, in the long run, I'm sure you'll get a profit that you never expected before.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
There's no absolute rules for the bitcoin. What's the point to have bitcoin ad vitam aeternam without selling them. Bitcoin is a way to earn money, if you decide that compare to the price you buy, it's the good moment, well why not.
Activity: 401
Merit: 100
To convert from BTC to fiat there will be a fee, whereas just buying whatever it is directly with bitcoin there will not.

But not all things can be bought by bitcoin. Here in our country, bitcoin is still new to us, only few people knows about it, only few trust it, and the worst part of it, most of the people who hear about bitcoin thinks that it is a scam, although there are really a lot of scam here using bitcoin.
Activity: 210

I do not agree with not selling ever, because when you are in traiding selling is a must specially when you think that its value has doubled and more than your investment. Though it is always good to have bitcoin with you for you do not know what the future instored for you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
When you have money to live without selling bitcoins you are very rich. Grin Sometimes you need to buy something big and the best thing is to sell bitcoins.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
For me, why you should never sell your bitcoin ever, it’s because of the increase or decreases the price of it. We all know that bitcoin’s amount is fluctuating too much that it will be complicated to predict its amount. Maybe the second reason is the bitcoin’s limitation, bitcoin is limited in 21 million, and mines already generated almost of 80-85% of its total volume so in the future maybe bitcoin become a very expensive and rare cryptocurrency.   Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: