Pages:
Author

Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever - page 75. (Read 270141 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
I might have to sell even if the price hasn't reached my sell target yet. Although I am still at a gain with what I have bought in the last few months, it is still not at the level where I could have maximized my profits. But then again, a gain is a gain, whatever way you put it. I'll just keep on earning and buying a small amount so I could somehow have additional investment for the future.

Yes, because it is our decision and no one can change it.  If the need arise then we should sell our bitcoins if we really needed it.  It is okay also to sell some if we feel that we need it.  Earning is the way to have more bitcoins since buying some feels like a loss for me if you still have not gain anything when you buy them before. 

If you are earning it then you should not worry in selling them at the time of emergencies, as if you work on it you can again get them back, but people who are buying it as an investment will prefer to hold them in long term.

Yes there are some situations that we need to consider and if some incidents comes as emergency then you must need to sell your bitcoins and you need that to convert into cash. Just like me, I am just holding some of my bitcoins for a long time but when I ran out of allowance then I don't have choice but to sell my bitcoins.

You might use the bitcoin as a collateral to borrow fiat to deal with the emergency. But if you have to sell, then just sell.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I might have to sell even if the price hasn't reached my sell target yet. Although I am still at a gain with what I have bought in the last few months, it is still not at the level where I could have maximized my profits. But then again, a gain is a gain, whatever way you put it. I'll just keep on earning and buying a small amount so I could somehow have additional investment for the future.

Yes, because it is our decision and no one can change it.  If the need arise then we should sell our bitcoins if we really needed it.  It is okay also to sell some if we feel that we need it.  Earning is the way to have more bitcoins since buying some feels like a loss for me if you still have not gain anything when you buy them before. 

If you are earning it then you should not worry in selling them at the time of emergencies, as if you work on it you can again get them back, but people who are buying it as an investment will prefer to hold them in long term.

Yes there are some situations that we need to consider and if some incidents comes as emergency then you must need to sell your bitcoins and you need that to convert into cash. Just like me, I am just holding some of my bitcoins for a long time but when I ran out of allowance then I don't have choice but to sell my bitcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
If you have no choice but to sell then do it as long as you are in profit, that is all what we want, right? We just want to have a good profit of our investment and even if that profit is not so big that is already an income on our side so we need to be thankful all the time.
Activity: 714
Activity: 952
Currently I do not have a lot of bitcoin but I’m not going to sell it I really think that bitcoins is the future, so even I don’t have a lot of it I could make a small profit out of bitcoin, since making small earnings is better than no earnings at all.
That is right dude, and even if you are just making small amount but if that is consistent earning you can accumulate it into bigger amount in the future.
the consistent earning is better than unpredicable earning.
my daily earning around 0.01/day. from mining and other sidejob, so in 1month i can earn arround 0.3btc, i think it's enough to paying my daily needs.
or we can holding in and never sell it until price back to $1000
If you are satisfied with that amount then you should be happy with it but for me that is not enough for me, my goal is to have a least 1 BTC a month combine of all the available money making method here.
Yeah if you can manage to earn 1 btc per month on regular basis then I don't think you need to work on anything else as in my country 1 btc is more then enough to live a luxury life.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
Currently I do not have a lot of bitcoin but I’m not going to sell it I really think that bitcoins is the future, so even I don’t have a lot of it I could make a small profit out of bitcoin, since making small earnings is better than no earnings at all.
That is right dude, and even if you are just making small amount but if that is consistent earning you can accumulate it into bigger amount in the future.
my daily earning around 0.01/day. from mining and other sidejob, so in 1month i can earn arround 0.3btc, i think it's enough to paying my daily needs.
If you are satisfied with that amount then you should be happy with it but for me that is not enough for me, my goal is to have a least 1 BTC a month combine of all the available money making method here.
It is very likely that crossabdd lives in a country in which you can live with that amount of money if we take into account that he probably has a job in the real world in order to earn fiat, then is no wonder why he can be satisfied with that amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
Merit: 502
Activity: 812
Holding will give you profits only if you are dealing in large number, but if you don't have huge amount then its better to trade them and keep on earning regular profits.

Only if you are confident with your trading skills, but if not, it is better work and earn bitcoins while it is still in a low price. Keep earning and saving those coins and hold them for the future. YOu can still be profitable that way.

Yeah most people here know trading only in words, they really don't have an idea on the basics of trading so as a result, venturing ing rading world without the knowledge of the right thing to do, they lose their fund and end up bagholding worthless coins.  So I thinnk it would be safer for these guys to just hold their coins until bitcoin price  increase and sell them.  This might take long but well i think it will be worth enough .

How can you say that most people are not aware about trading and simply talking about trading? As no one here is aware about anyone on one to one basis,  so if they are saying that they are earning good with trading then we should admit it.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Holding will give you profits only if you are dealing in large number, but if you don't have huge amount then its better to trade them and keep on earning regular profits.

Only if you are confident with your trading skills, but if not, it is better work and earn bitcoins while it is still in a low price. Keep earning and saving those coins and hold them for the future. YOu can still be profitable that way.

Yeah most people here know trading only in words, they really don't have an idea on the basics of trading so as a result, venturing ing rading world without the knowledge of the right thing to do, they lose their fund and end up bagholding worthless coins.  So I thinnk it would be safer for these guys to just hold their coins until bitcoin price  increase and sell them.  This might take long but well i think it will be worth enough .
Activity: 910

Honestly even you are working to earn bitcoins you can do buy low and sell high because the price of bitcoin is not stable anytime the price will high and decrease so if you want to make a profit always check the price of bitcoin and sell them. .or set your margins..  its just a trading strategy that you can make a profit in buy and sell in bitcoin..

That is the best way to make profits, and if you have patience and you can wait till price goes higher then you should follow the same strategy to make good profits from it.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important

Honestly even you are working to earn bitcoins you can do buy low and sell high because the price of bitcoin is not stable anytime the price will high and decrease so if you want to make a profit always check the price of bitcoin and sell them. .or set your margins..  its just a trading strategy that you can make a profit in buy and sell in bitcoin..
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

i think we can't holding our bitcoin forever.
better to use it, for make bitcoin transaction rising, or we can sell it our bitcoin at higher price.
I think the function of hold bitcoin is waiting for higher prices so that you can sell at high prices. but it would be better if you use it as investment capital or such. and when prices go up you can take the capital and you get a double advantage?

Activity: 532
i think we can't holding our bitcoin forever.
better to use it, for make bitcoin transaction rising, or we can sell it our bitcoin at higher price.
I think the function of hold bitcoin is waiting for higher prices so that you can sell at high prices. but it would be better if you use it as investment capital or such. and when prices go up you can take the capital and you get a double advantage?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Holding for the long term is the key to be successful in bitcoin, that is the best way to do as we are the trusting the future of bitcoin that it would give us money. We are all optimistic that the price of bitcoin will rise due to some big adoptions that will happen in the future and it is just right to put our money on what we believe.

It can be true that you can be profitable if you hold or invest in bitcoin for long term. But it is more profitable if you can take advantage of the fluctuations of bitcoin price. Even if you do not trade so much, you can see that bitcoin price rise and fall. YOu can allot some bitcoins from your investment to use for selling when it rises, and buying when it drops. THis way you will have more bitcoins in the future.

Yes if you are not a full time trader then also you can make good profits by taking an advantage from price fluctuations, as buy it when price seems to be low and you very well know when to sell them.
Pages:
Jump to: