Pages:
Author

Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever - page 77. (Read 270141 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

That is what I am doing now and I am confident that the price of bitcoin is going to increase and going to reach up to $800-$1,000 that is why I believe that holding is going to give us good profit if we are just going to be patient with it and going to wait for the price pump that is going to
happen in the next days.

Also remember to take advantage of price fluctuations especially the large one so your holding will more be worth

There's no instant increase to $1000 mark so if ever large rally will happen, I think at the line of $900 many will dump their coins as soon as the big players will do such dump.

People can take advantage of it so that people coins are not stuck waiting for long time to reached the $1000 mark.

I think the large rally will happen when the funds move away from the altcoins. There are several altcoins attract a lot of funds from bitcoin recently.

Well you can consider that as one of the reasons but price rally in large margin happens for different reasons.

Based on the past events, we see lots of price rally but most of the cases have different reasons why the price pump especially prior to the halving. Same principle goes too for large margin of price decrease.

I think the money flow determines the price of the coin. When the money flow back from altcoin, the price of bitcoin will rise.

The money flow really is the one that makes some movements for the price of bitcoins. But if you are going to hold that is not going to help the adoption of bitcoin and going to make some contributions for the price increase of bitcoin. But if you are going to hold you have possibility of earning good profit with it.

it is not only the money flow, there are many other things like the usage as currency and also the hype of missing out when the investors buy more and more.
but i agree that you should always try and use your coins to help the adoption if you ever want to seebitcoin grow.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

That is what I am doing now and I am confident that the price of bitcoin is going to increase and going to reach up to $800-$1,000 that is why I believe that holding is going to give us good profit if we are just going to be patient with it and going to wait for the price pump that is going to
happen in the next days.

Also remember to take advantage of price fluctuations especially the large one so your holding will more be worth

There's no instant increase to $1000 mark so if ever large rally will happen, I think at the line of $900 many will dump their coins as soon as the big players will do such dump.

People can take advantage of it so that people coins are not stuck waiting for long time to reached the $1000 mark.

I think the large rally will happen when the funds move away from the altcoins. There are several altcoins attract a lot of funds from bitcoin recently.

Well you can consider that as one of the reasons but price rally in large margin happens for different reasons.

Based on the past events, we see lots of price rally but most of the cases have different reasons why the price pump especially prior to the halving. Same principle goes too for large margin of price decrease.

I think the money flow determines the price of the coin. When the money flow back from altcoin, the price of bitcoin will rise.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

happen in the next days.

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

happen in the next days.

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

happen in the next days.

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
No target, still buying what I can afford to lose. When the time comes, I won't need fiat, I'll just spend from my btc savings. Which btw,I consider my btc a form of savings account, not a standard investment so I don't really plan to be in and out at the markets whim. Just letting what happens happen. I figure if we ever hit $100k USD per BTC I might buy something nice, but I wouldn't use all my holdings.

Its difficult to expect that high price from bitcoin in future, I don't think bitcoin can go over $10k in future and that is also not sure whether it will achieve that price or not.
Of course it can go that big amount but the question is all about the right time because I do not see it will happen the soonest, we hardly even see the amount of $1,000 again.
yeah I think if you wait for the price of $ 1,000. maybe you will find that prices in some years to come. because I think it would be very difficult to reach that price. better to sell at the right price
it should come to us way faster in my opinion, i think that we should reach it in like a year or so, next year it will definitely be possible to happen
thats true, in my opinion bitcoins are going to grow huge a lot in the near future and i think that it will make me some good money

Bitcoin will be holding great price in future so its better to wait for that moment when we see all time high price of bitcoins and selling them to earn higher profits.

happen in the next days.
Yeah, I also hope to see that price before the end of the year, maybe when that happens this would a progressive year for bitcoin and could be the year of bitcoin, we need a positive increase as we are in the last quarter of the year, and this increase will be a good start up for the following year. Every year should be progressive to see a good future.

Yes its better to hold our coins till the end of the year, as everyone is hoping that price will be at its peak by that time so I think that would be the better time to sell our coins.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
No target, still buying what I can afford to lose. When the time comes, I won't need fiat, I'll just spend from my btc savings. Which btw,I consider my btc a form of savings account, not a standard investment so I don't really plan to be in and out at the markets whim. Just letting what happens happen. I figure if we ever hit $100k USD per BTC I might buy something nice, but I wouldn't use all my holdings.

Its difficult to expect that high price from bitcoin in future, I don't think bitcoin can go over $10k in future and that is also not sure whether it will achieve that price or not.
Of course it can go that big amount but the question is all about the right time because I do not see it will happen the soonest, we hardly even see the amount of $1,000 again.
yeah I think if you wait for the price of $ 1,000. maybe you will find that prices in some years to come. because I think it would be very difficult to reach that price. better to sell at the right price
it should come to us way faster in my opinion, i think that we should reach it in like a year or so, next year it will definitely be possible to happen
thats true, in my opinion bitcoins are going to grow huge a lot in the near future and i think that it will make me some good money

Bitcoin will be holding great price in future so its better to wait for that moment when we see all time high price of bitcoins and selling them to earn higher profits.

happen in the next days.
Yeah, I also hope to see that price before the end of the year, maybe when that happens this would a progressive year for bitcoin and could be the year of bitcoin, we need a positive increase as we are in the last quarter of the year, and this increase will be a good start up for the following year. Every year should be progressive to see a good future.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Well considering the results from the last halving, is quite a sure that bitcoin will reach 1000 dollars on the next halving, that is predicted to be reached at 2020, soo lets say bitcoin will get a small ammount all years till achieve those. The question is if you able to save bitcoin for the next years and close your eyes to the several opportunities to double and invest your bitcoins, you may get those value if nothing bad happens to bitcoin.
You do not need to put all your money for long term investment because there are opportunities anytime so you need to take that opportunity. To be effective in investing you have to divide your investment into short term and long term.
thats true though if you do that then you definitely can make some god money over time no matter what, i hope that im right about it
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
it's a simple rule. just don't panic. seeing the price go down makes me happy as i can buy more coins at lower price levels. people just have to realize that panic sellers are always losing. at some point when the price is going up and they feel good about buying, they end up buying at higher price levels. it's just stupid. keep holding.

I think if price goes higher then without thinking twice we should sell some part of our coins in order to secure profits as we can buy it later on price starts going down.

That could be a good advice. The bitcoin price is quite volatile. So if you sell high, you might be able to buy low and make some profits.
Activity: 812
it's a simple rule. just don't panic. seeing the price go down makes me happy as i can buy more coins at lower price levels. people just have to realize that panic sellers are always losing. at some point when the price is going up and they feel good about buying, they end up buying at higher price levels. it's just stupid. keep holding.

I think if price goes higher then without thinking twice we should sell some part of our coins in order to secure profits as we can buy it later on price starts going down.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 840
I'm still not understand why we should never sell our bitcoins ever. If i'm not sell my bitcoins, so what am i doing with bitcoin ? I use bitcoin because i can earn money and to earn money i need to sell my bitcoins.

Exactly, bitcoin is an investment, and everyone invest their money in something to get profits from it, so if we never sell our coins then you will never enjoy our profits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I'm still not understand why we should never sell our bitcoins ever. If i'm not sell my bitcoins, so what am i doing with bitcoin ? I use bitcoin because i can earn money and to earn money i need to sell my bitcoins.
Activity: 798
This is a fair enough argument but some goods and services you can only pay for via fiat.  In fact most goods/services can only be paid for by fiat or credit.  Inflation is going to be a thing at all if you are just selling the amount of BTC you need to make a purchase in fiat.  I am guessing you mean exchanging for large amounts of fiat that you wouldn't be using in a few days time.
He has a point, we understand about it. Why we should sell the coin if it reach a good price instead of shopping spree using bitcoin at online stores.
But I agree that there are things that you can't buy without fiat money, it depend on which country you stay too. Not every country has  many stores accepted bitcoin as payment even in the next 10 years.

Bitcoin getting accepted everywhere is hard to imagine especially in third world countries, so we need to sell our coins and convert it to fiat to take care of our expenses.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
This is a fair enough argument but some goods and services you can only pay for via fiat.  In fact most goods/services can only be paid for by fiat or credit.  Inflation is going to be a thing at all if you are just selling the amount of BTC you need to make a purchase in fiat.  I am guessing you mean exchanging for large amounts of fiat that you wouldn't be using in a few days time.
He has a point, we understand about it. Why we should sell the coin if it reach a good price instead of shopping spree using bitcoin at online stores.
But I agree that there are things that you can't buy without fiat money, it depend on which country you stay too. Not every country has  many stores accepted bitcoin as payment even in the next 10 years.
Activity: 924
I agree that you shouldn't sell your btc unless you actually need the money because btc is a long-term inversment and you have to hold for being able to reap the rewards afterwards.

Yes its better to hold them for future and only sell when you are satisfied with the price, as everyone is hoping that price will be lot higher in future so we should wait till then.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I, Too think bitcoin is more than a get-rich-quick thing, You should hold your bitcoins rather than sell them for a specific incidence, But still if bitcoin goes the mile and is worth a million dollar a piece then it would be quite hard to follow that and not sell at least some of your stock.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
I am not sure it's good way of earning money, as for me is much better to make money now cause wating is not always profitable.
yeah i am agree with this it is much better if we keep make money for a cause and if we have some dream to buy on internet for me it always that easy to spend than to keep money because you need to work for that money before you will get it and it easy to spend it on internet or in real life money = happines nowadays
Pages:
Jump to: