Pages:
Author

Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever - page 81. (Read 270139 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
I think this way too, cause price is alwways slowly increasing , so better to make your money work on you, and use this money only in bat situations.
I think you mean bad situation.
this is indeed. your savings, no matter they are in bitcoin or any other currency will surely help you in your bad situation and time.
and saving in bitcoin have another benefit it is the additional profit if bitcoins price increase in future, which is highly possible.
I think there is no harm in selling bitcoin whenever you need or you get better price.i believe bitcoin in circulation is more beneficial than bitcoin lying in wallets
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Lol so the op want to keep our btc and not spend it. Whats the point of having bitcoin? Just wait for the price to rise and then sell it. Keeping bitcoin is a good investment but the fluctuation doesnt favor to us. So some just panic sell it to avoid losing.
I think for avoiding that we must continue to be patient because it is a key benefit in investing in bitcoin. if you want to hold bitcoin and profited from it you must remain quiet when prices fall and you have to be patient to wait for prices to rise it is a method to avoid panic seling

Yeah you should not panic even if price is going down, but just hold your coins tight and wait for the price rise as price ups and downs will always be a part of bitcoin ecosystem.
waiting is always the key thing to do if you want to make profit with cryptocurrencies, in my opinion it can solve all the problems of price drops
all must see on the situation if the prices fall much it would be great you sell half of the total your bitcoin and see the progress of the price if the price is still falling it is a great time to buy a bitcoin
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think this way too, cause price is alwways slowly increasing , so better to make your money work on you, and use this money only in bat situations.
this is indeed. your savings, no matter they are in bitcoin or any other currency will surely help you in your bad situation and time.
and saving in bitcoin have another benefit it is the additional profit if bitcoins price increase in future, which is highly possible.

Yeah saving money in a bitcoin is the best thing to do as it will allow you to grow your savings in future as everyone is expecting to see higher price of bitcoin in coming years.
you are right, with saving your bitcoins in a longer run you might even make some good profit in the near future
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

Yeah saving money in a bitcoin is the best thing to do as it will allow you to grow your savings in future as everyone is expecting to see higher price of bitcoin in coming years.

It is the expectation but should we consider realization of things.  Holding bitcoin will never change your bitcoin number and thus will minimize your risk but will also minimize the potential of earning.  Unless you use it to generate more profit.  You earning will always be trapped on that number of coins your holding.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503

Activity: 896
Merit: 502
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
Lol so the op want to keep our btc and not spend it. Whats the point of having bitcoin? Just wait for the price to rise and then sell it. Keeping bitcoin is a good investment but the fluctuation doesnt favor to us. So some just panic sell it to avoid losing.
I think for avoiding that we must continue to be patient because it is a key benefit in investing in bitcoin. if you want to hold bitcoin and profited from it you must remain quiet when prices fall and you have to be patient to wait for prices to rise it is a method to avoid panic seling

Yeah you should not panic even if price is going down, but just hold your coins tight and wait for the price rise as price ups and downs will always be a part of bitcoin ecosystem.
waiting is always the key thing to do if you want to make profit with cryptocurrencies, in my opinion it can solve all the problems of price drops
Not only waiting because you cannot wait forever, when you wait you need to set a target amount before you will sell your bitcoins. Monitoring also the market regularly is very important so we can have a timely decision about our investment.

well, in that case you need to become a trader and then make trades based on the price changes in short term, and take the profit in form of fit or bitcoin and keep trading with the remainder of your capital. otherwise if you are a long term investor (a hodler) you should hold bitcoin for the long term and sell when the bigger rises happen.

Those two options that he gave are the key for earners here. Some support it by doing a buy and hold it for a long time. But I do prefer the other way. Working everyday to make it larger. But you will need to keep yourself calm when doing this.

Well that is the real strategy in bitcoin especially if you are financially stable you are going to buy bitcoin and after that you are not going to use it for purchasing anything. But you are just going to hold it for a long time and going to wait the price of bitcoin to fluctuate and once the price is going to fluctuate you are going to earn from it.

Yes I too use this technique to make some extra btc in my wallet. I had invested obit Rs 2000 on btc but now I have BTC worth of 6000. This all because of my long term patience of 2years. Even i had suffered loss but still i had tripled my bitcoin

Some have invested and moved it frequently whenever it fluctuates so they have not just tripled their money. But it needs some attention and monitoring whenever the price moves.

I cannot afford to hold it for long term, I am trader and I will keep on buying and selling on regular basis whenever I am able to make profits out of it.

You will eventually regret not holding long term. It's impossible to get all trades right and you will end up missing on the next big uptrend with fiat in your pocket waiting for BTC to lower again to reenter the market, except that time it will never go where you want it to be, it will keep on going up to new high floors.
Well we are not the same how we can multiply our bitcoins and for me i agree that i can't wait to hold my bitcoins in my wallet because its just like a lazy way to earn some profit.. in my way i use bitcoin in other way not only in trading . i do multi tasker i use bitcoin to buy domain and hosting for marketing advertising a product to increase my revenue from bitcoin to usd and buy bitcoin again just to increase the amount of my bitcoin..

Yes and we need to multiply our efforts to multiply our coins in our wallet and its better then simply holding them for future as it will not allow to grow your coins.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
As long as you diversify, it is okay to hold BTC and forget its price.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important

Not only waiting because you cannot wait forever, when you wait you need to set a target amount before you will sell your bitcoins. Monitoring also the market regularly is very important so we can have a timely decision about our investment.

well, in that case you need to become a trader and then make trades based on the price changes in short term, and take the profit in form of fit or bitcoin and keep trading with the remainder of your capital. otherwise if you are a long term investor (a hodler) you should hold bitcoin for the long term and sell when the bigger rises happen.

Those two options that he gave are the key for earners here. Some support it by doing a buy and hold it for a long time. But I do prefer the other way. Working everyday to make it larger. But you will need to keep yourself calm when doing this.

Well that is the real strategy in bitcoin especially if you are financially stable you are going to buy bitcoin and after that you are not going to use it for purchasing anything. But you are just going to hold it for a long time and going to wait the price of bitcoin to fluctuate and once the price is going to fluctuate you are going to earn from it.

Yes I too use this technique to make some extra btc in my wallet. I had invested obit Rs 2000 on btc but now I have BTC worth of 6000. This all because of my long term patience of 2years. Even i had suffered loss but still i had tripled my bitcoin

Some have invested and moved it frequently whenever it fluctuates so they have not just tripled their money. But it needs some attention and monitoring whenever the price moves.

I cannot afford to hold it for long term, I am trader and I will keep on buying and selling on regular basis whenever I am able to make profits out of it.

You will eventually regret not holding long term. It's impossible to get all trades right and you will end up missing on the next big uptrend with fiat in your pocket waiting for BTC to lower again to reenter the market, except that time it will never go where you want it to be, it will keep on going up to new high floors.
Well we are not the same how we can multiply our bitcoins and for me i agree that i can't wait to hold my bitcoins in my wallet because its just like a lazy way to earn some profit.. in my way i use bitcoin in other way not only in trading . i do multi tasker i use bitcoin to buy domain and hosting for marketing advertising a product to increase my revenue from bitcoin to usd and buy bitcoin again just to increase the amount of my bitcoin..
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

Activity: 840

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Activity: 952

you are right, after all the drops the price comes back sooner or late, i think we might even see a new all time high in price if we are patient enough

That's true and basically people get panic when they see price falling, and without holding they start to sell their coins, but if they stay calm and hold their coins then they will definitely earn good profits in future.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

you are right, after all the drops the price comes back sooner or late, i think we might even see a new all time high in price if we are patient enough
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Holding for the long term is the key to be successful in bitcoin, that is the best way to do as we are the trusting the future of bitcoin that it would give us money. We are all optimistic that the price of bitcoin will rise due to some big adoptions that will happen in the future and it is just right to put our money on what we believe.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

Activity: 3066
Merit: 577
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

You are right if you are going to wait and going to be patient at all then you are going to earn from that waiting. We all know that bitcoin is a good crpyto currency to hold so that you are going to earn from it. And if we are going to look back in the past many people are now enjoying their money by just holding bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

Activity: 3024
Merit: 745
Top Crypto Casino

The about holding is that you are not going to hold it forever how you are going to get some profit if you are going to hold it forever. The right thing to do is that you are going to set on how much is the price of bitcoin and that is going to be the time that you are going to sell your bitcoins. Like if the price reaches $1,000 then you are going to sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: