Pages:
Author

Topic: Will 1 Bitcoin will Reach 1 million usd one day? - page 12. (Read 11404 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
well there is always a way to say this is possible/impossible Smiley

but the truth is - we do not know what is going to happen Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
I believe people who are wasting time @ faucets for all day long think that indeed 1 BTC might be worth 1 million $ Smiley and then they will laugh from those who tell them to do not use faucets Tongue

Tongue

But will they be still alieve? Smiley Or maybe you can leave your faucets earning for your grandchildren Wink

haha so that mean future of your grandkids will be bright .! Smiley 

Naah Smiley I am not a faucet user Tongue I am only getting paid from my reffs @coinad and sometimes I visit freebitco.in to het a chance to win  0.2BTC Smiley
haha I don't know anyone who ever claimed that he/she won that 0.2BTC..! btw they just changed that 0.2BTC to  0.34181607 BTC if you roll 10000 Tongue so best of luck with that :p
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hodl!
If bitcoin will go mainstream, I mean replacing dollars and euro and will be use as petrodollar. I think It will easily reach 1 million per unit.

You really think so?

So how much then will cost 1 gal of a fuel? Smiley

possibly $20 in 2013 dollars... which means of course that BTC would effectively be "only" 250,000 2013 dollars then... but yah, when it's a choice between grabbing the balloon that's holding level or rising only slightly or not when the floor is dropping away....
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Maybe one day, the world no longer use dollars.
When it happens, bitcoin will get its due position naturally.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
It will not reach 1 million usd , its my opinion
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
Will 1 Bitcoin will Reach 1 million usd one day? What is your opinion?

Doubt it. Honestly, before the dust settles i'd be willing to bet some altcurrency will take center stage (especially with all the public stigma attached to btc atm).
legendary
If bitcoin will go mainstream, I mean replacing dollars and euro and will be use as petrodollar. I think It will easily reach 1 million per unit.

You really think so?

So how much then will cost 1 gal of a fuel? Smiley

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Yah you might want to do a bit of reading on that, the rate of bitcoins coming into circulation is completely independent of the number of people mining them.

Therefore the fixed amount that are becoming available by the day or week, when sought after by a greater number of people would be likely to increase in value, not decrease.
This. Basically what separates bitcoins from other currencies regarding value determination.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
hope so . hope it not too late .
Hodl!
Yah you might want to do a bit of reading on that, the rate of bitcoins coming into circulation is completely independent of the number of people mining them.

Therefore the fixed amount that are becoming available by the day or week, when sought after by a greater number of people would be likely to increase in value, not decrease.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
No, if a bitcoin was 1 mil everyone would mine causing it to go down.
Hodl!
Well any increase in value from increase in adoption is multiplied by the inflation of national currencies.
depends how the inflation goes in the US Cheesy
So according to you Rate of Bitcoin depends on Inflation in US .
Hodl!
Well the 70 trillion money supply quoted by semaforo may be 2010 figures, the Fed has stopped quoting M3 for a reason, and that reason is that it looks every bit as "scary" as economists say bitcoins rise over time does. Google some "money supply" graphs, and you'll see what I mean, it's going vertical. Recent years figures ('12/'13) have got very hard to come by.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
depends how the inflation goes in the US Cheesy
legendary
I believe people who are wasting time @ faucets for all day long think that indeed 1 BTC might be worth 1 million $ Smiley and then they will laugh from those who tell them to do not use faucets Tongue

Tongue

But will they be still alieve? Smiley Or maybe you can leave your faucets earning for your grandchildren Wink

Naah Smiley I am not a faucet user Tongue I am only getting paid from my reffs @coinad and sometimes I visit freebitco.in to het a chance to win  0.2BTC Smiley

Tongue

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Hello,
I think BTC will rise until the end of this year but only until 1000$ and no more... It is the first crypto currencie and its code is a little old. There is a lot more space for development. But if Bitcoin integrates in more places think it wil rise...

BR,

Gondel
Pages:
Jump to: