Pages:
Author

Topic: Will all coins continue to go down until 1st August? - page 3. (Read 7530 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
We can only predict and I appreciate each of your views about the influence of August 1st.
But i think only the market and the user requests that determine the altcoin is up or down.
Theoretically the cryptocurrency market or any other market is indeed always depends on the demand and supply itself.
When there is a huge spike on both aspects it could directly changes the market direction.
1st august is basically about bitcoin fork , and yeaaa it might affects altcoin a little bit i guess, there will be an adjustment rather than keep dropping down.

Yes I agree, there will be an effect on August 1st. But whether it brings improvements on alt coins, we do not know.
Hopefully bringing good change to the world of crypto.
Currently, Bitcoin has a very good price tag because more than 75% of segwit supporters but I still can not be sure of anything in August. I think we should switch to altcoin and wait for the most important information
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
We can only predict and I appreciate each of your views about the influence of August 1st.
But i think only the market and the user requests that determine the altcoin is up or down.
Theoretically the cryptocurrency market or any other market is indeed always depends on the demand and supply itself.
When there is a huge spike on both aspects it could directly changes the market direction.
1st august is basically about bitcoin fork , and yeaaa it might affects altcoin a little bit i guess, there will be an adjustment rather than keep dropping down.

Yes I agree, there will be an effect on August 1st. But whether it brings improvements on alt coins, we do not know.
Hopefully bringing good change to the world of crypto.
Activity: 588
They seems to be scared about what is going to happen on 1st of August... But dont think of that..  Wait until what will happen in that time... They said BTC will go down..   But let's  see...

Before August first, Bitcoin will go down in price, which is already over the air, but after the first of August, the price will be going up to the moon Cool
Activity: 588
I've heard of something happening on August 1st, I still don't know what it is. It seems to be dumping all coins.
Is it safe to say they'll continue to drop till the end of the month and then rebound in August?
What is happening on August 1st?

The drop in the price of coins is because of a chain split in august first concerning Bitcoin and which will seriously affect the price of other coin in the crypto market.
And this drop in the price of Bitcoin is due to a panic sell of coins, which is causing a drop in the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Time for holidays. People discard the bitcoins. In the autumn, it is likely to take off.
also it's time to buy more coin cause it will raise again soon and we will get more profits after we sell the coin with higher price
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
They seems to be scared about what is going to happen on 1st of August... But dont think of that..  Wait until what will happen in that time... They said BTC will go down..   But let's  see...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Activity: 546
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr
Seems like BTC is on the way to 3k++
Activity: 616
so sure Bitcoin prices will further increase after segwit. so altcoin will follow Bitcoin. I keep holding altcoin and Bitcoin for now. don't panic and keep believing everything will be okay Smiley

Very good thinking, after a bit of bitcoin and altcoin, will surely increase. Look at it now Bitcoin has experienced the movement to ride.
That's right, I think in the next few days BTC will get back to its heyday  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 784
so sure Bitcoin prices will further increase after segwit. so altcoin will follow Bitcoin. I keep holding altcoin and Bitcoin for now. don't panic and keep believing everything will be okay Smiley

Very good thinking, after a bit of bitcoin and altcoin, will surely increase. Look at it now Bitcoin has experienced the movement to ride.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

Activity: 132
altcoins will seesaw until august 1 wherein segwit2x will be activated and bitcoin will be a better coin, raising its price and altcoin prices too
Activity: 208
Merit: 101
Time for holidays. People discard the bitcoins. In the autumn, it is likely to take off.
I hope the things you say are correct  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Like you, I'd love to know if all coins will continue to go down until 1st august?
The market will decide, the market is all the people involved in cryptocurrency which represents about 3 million ppl.
You have to make statistics on a sample of people, I'd say at least 1000 to make it accurate.
Then please, come back to us with your conclusion. (asap)

Well if I were to have good insights here I must say that it's not predictable to think that coins will rise or fall.  We just only depends on the current updates everyday. So if there's a problem with the demand and supply prices will eventually goes higher due to fluctuations happening. After you see that most of the coin prices is rising, you now have the best timing for another coin investments and can buy back to invest for another long term.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I don’t think I will be doing any trading until September and I am all out of alts, I just found the whole thing to nerve racking Smiley
Activity: 252
with raising support to segwit2x(it was %80 last time i checked)  i hope it won't go lower. but first it must pass 2400 baragge. if it can't pass,probably it would go back to 1800.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
Like you, I'd love to know if all coins will continue to go down until 1st august?
The market will decide, the market is all the people involved in cryptocurrency which represents about 3 million ppl.
You have to make statistics on a sample of people, I'd say at least 1000 to make it accurate.
Then please, come back to us with your conclusion. (asap)
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
No, in the short term, at least, NXT is almost garanteed to go up because of the ignis ico
https://www.jelurida.com/ico
Activity: 462
Since bitcoin value is decreasing rapidly now, others coins  will definitely be affected negatively because bitcoin  is the strongest among all the crypto currency. And this is happening as a result of panic of the 1st August meeting as to whether bitcoin will split or  not.

Actually bitcoin and the alternative coins is quite related to each other. And for the development factor it also connected and inclined to each other so it is expected that the sudden changes that people assume that will happen to bitcoin will also likely to happen on altcoin but it is better to not panic and always think that bitcoin development is always there and nothing bad will happen because it may continue to develop more as changes and it's price is just a part of its progress and development.

In this case is very  possible that the downward trend continues still until that date because it is not yet clear what will happen after that deadline,only the most versed in the field know more precisely what would be more likely to happen,up to now it has not been a price fall that could be considered tragic,all those expectations created make that wobble in the graphs,in short,I think it is more likely that the price will go down during these days and the wait will be long for many holders.
Pages:
Jump to: