Pages:
Author

Topic: Will all coins continue to go down until 1st August? - page 6. (Read 7530 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Surely we all have seen major decline is now found in the bitcoin and some altcoins. Good thing, because the converted a few coins to fiat. The Exchange is constantly red and no one knows when it will recover, with jaw dropped when I saw this. Little that we can do is trust no matter what happens in the activation of segwit2x. the possibility this would happen until the end of the month or early August
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr
All coins are changing time to time...  Some goes up,  but some also goes down..  Every one panic when something really change but my advice is...  Wait until 1st of august and see whats happen...
it's better not to look at any value of alts now since it changes every now and then, let's just see what may really happen on August 1 .
That is exactly what I'm doing, because I bought Ripple(XRP) at $0.15, now waiting for it to recover to it's previous price.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Recent news is that btc miners are accepting segwit. Market is recovering fast! Get ready
Activity: 415
i guess the value of the coin is going to down. but we do not knowing what happening next this coming update hopefully the value of the coin stay to increase.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
I've heard of something happening on August 1st, I still don't know what it is. It seems to be dumping all coins.
Is it safe to say they'll continue to drop till the end of the month and then rebound in August?
What is happening on August 1st?

Read some news, so you'll know what happen. There's big speculation about 1 August that bitcoin will split and the price going down. That's why many people take safety step with exchange their coins become currency. I suggest hold your coin and see the price after August, become scam or not is the risk. Deal with it and good luck.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
All coins are changing time to time...  Some goes up,  but some also goes down..  Every one panic when something really change but my advice is...  Wait until 1st of august and see whats happen...
Activity: 145
★ WORLDCORE ★
I think the best strategy is to buy over time. For example 20$ every week. And when the price begin to rise again you decrease your investment amount.
Activity: 197
there isn't anyone who can answer that question with certainty

markets can't be predicted, you can only make assumptions

since the market has been bearish the last three weeks, we can assume that the downtrend will continue

GRR
Activity: 249
I am not entirely sure, but I'd say the big dump is over. Maybe there will be another dip, but it will recover soon. The money is there, people are more mature and they want to invest into future technology.

Panic sellers already sold (like idiots) and the happy whales and other people who had some money bought all of the dump. Now the panic sellers realize it is already recovering and they buy in again (with losses). FOMO. Usually it is too late in a stage like 1-2 weeks before something happens. People who sold nothing are laughing now (and those who called early enough to rebuy cheap).

It was stupid to begin with. Lots of smoke grenads from whales to shake out weak investors and buy their stuff cheap only to sell it to them again. Free money for everybody who is somewhat smart. I mean come on. Even when there is the thought of a possible hard fork with a low probability. Nothing would change for BTC. BTC stays the same and chances are slim that the BTU thing would succeed. Why would it even matter? You are stupid if you sold at a loss.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
There will not be a Hard fork of the BTC, it was obvious.

It's just manipulation on the part of the miners.

When they finish playing, the BTC will start again!

It is a poker game, nothing more, just to buy cheaper bitcoins, and have a maximum of fees for a few months!

Pretty much, but I also think people will realize it once segwitx2 is activated, we won't have to wait until August for a real recovery.
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
I've heard of something happening on August 1st, I still don't know what it is. It seems to be dumping all coins.
Is it safe to say they'll continue to drop till the end of the month and then rebound in August?
What is happening on August 1st?
something about bitcoin, may segragate, and i think all coin will pump, but there will be rebound like these two days
Activity: 154
A lot of fuds are spreading and its not healthy for community. It affects the price as many investors are here for a real business. Maybe if the fuds can lessen, coins will bounce back again before August 1. Maybe not all coins will recover sooner but all potential coins are getting ready for this.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
There will not be a Hard fork of the BTC, it was obvious.

It's just manipulation on the part of the miners.

When they finish playing, the BTC will start again!

It is a poker game, nothing more, just to buy cheaper bitcoins, and have a maximum of fees for a few months!
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
I think the whales are just playing people's expectation and profiting from the wild swings. I won't sell my coins in this kind of apparent irrational market.
Activity: 189
some go up some go down, some do both
Activity: 658
Merit: 255
No, not all coins will continue to go down but most good coins have already gone down much.
Activity: 511
In my opinion, yes they will continue to go down until 1st of August because there is a lot of FUD spreading in the social media and also in the market and that makes the people scared of getting in the market so they are just looking at the market without doing anything good action but i think in the mid of the month of august the prices of coin will start to climb up again.
I think this will continue to go downtrend as many do the panic selling. Eventhough we cant really predict until what price its dip but for sure their will be an uptrend happen after august1. Lets just wait and observe of the things might happen.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
There will be a few exchange halted operations on August 1st to reduce the risks for investors because the bitcoin will split because of the demands of the increasing investor.
Activity: 504
Of course all bitcoin users expect bitcoin prices to continue to increase as last month, because this will bring a good impact for the economy of its users. Certainly with decline in bitcoin prices will certainly have an impact on altcoin prices and down, but now getting better.
Activity: 299
There are currently too many people and organizations who care about virtual currency, the value can change in a good or bad way because of the members and the media.
Pages:
Jump to: