Pages:
Author

Topic: will all the countries make cryptocurrency legal? - page 7. (Read 2538 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
it could be that countries that want bitcoin legally adopt bitcoin in their country, hoping for the benefit of bitcoin for their country, such as taxes or others, yes indeed if the country does believe in bitcoin and is able to manage it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
The easiest way for this to happen is if crytpocurrencies are considered as a store value asset (like gold, diamond, bonds etc) rather than everyday flat out trading currency. This is because governments will want their stated out fiat money to still make sense and have its value; thus, converting your crypto to state regulated fiat still brings positive value to that particular fiat, and governments will not want to easily loose this hold.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
The legal  of status of bitcoin varies substantially from country to country and is still undefined or changing in many of them .Whereas the majority of countries do not make the usage of bitcoin itself illegal, its status as money (or a commodity) varies, with differing regulatory implications. While some countries have explicitly allowed it's use and trade, others have banned or restricted it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
I still have a dough on taking risk in cryptocurrency as still there are countries who are not making it legal to trade. so is there any chance for those countries to make it legal

There are so many people who continue to doubt crypto currency but of course you can not use it freely when your country illegalize crypto currency but there are many users of it in incognito mode. if crypto currency can cause fall down to a certain country then JAPAN, Russia and many first world country will not adopt the idea. and for you to know, being able to use crypto currency is upon your shoulder's risk. don't mind fraudulent news, mind your own decision and be wise.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I still have a dough on taking risk in cryptocurrency as still there are countries who are not making it legal to trade. so is there any chance for those countries to make it legal

Joining Bitcoin investments or earn thru Bitcoin investment has nothing to do if their are some countries are against Bitcoin existence except if you are belong to the country that prohibits the Bitcoin use then for sure it is a risk for you if you join the investments.The Bitcoin market was not owned by these few nations who are against Bitcoin but it was owned by all users around the world so therefore the Bitcoin price will not depend of these few countries but it will depend upon the majority of the users and investors around the world who believes in Bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
we all expect all nations to accept and ligal bitcoin, cryptocurrency and blockhcain but we know there are many countries that are still not ready to accept for some reason
but I believe bitcoin is the future advancement of eco-economic digital that is impossible, not learned by many countries so they do not take into account for the future of the digital economy
Activity: 172
 I'm more thinking., that it will become legal and more recognized by the whole countries, anyhow life will not be monotonous and not following the technological development. Crypto is the future that's destined to be deepened till being useful.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency has been legalized in some countries. They have accepted Bitcoin. And cryptocurrency has not been legalized in the continent of Asia. They arranged to punish those who use cryptocurrency.I do not think cryptocurrency will be legal in all countries.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
In the coming years, all countries will be forced to consider the legality of the circulation of the crypto currency in their territory. In this case, the status of the crypto currency will be determined, as well as the issue of its taxation. Each country will solve this issue in its own way and the results will also be different. However, over time, countries will gradually approach a uniform solution of these issues. Therefore, only in the future, most likely, all countries will legalize the circulation of the crypto currency, this process will be long.
Activity: 2
Some of the countries like Ukraine and North Korea are behind the progress, so they will know about it approximately after 20 years, even if everybody is going to use it.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
I think it is difficult, because in reality, each country has a different policy on cryptocurrency regulation. However, however, it is still possible to regulate the use of cryptocurrency like as to regulate other financial instruments.
Activity: 150
it will become legal and more recognized by the whole countries, anyhow life will not be monotonous and not following the technological development. Crypto is the future that's destined to be deepened till being useful.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
yes within short of time all the countries are used concurrency and it is legal.
Activity: 196
i dont have any idea of wheather all over the world crypto currency will get legal each and every country have their own rules and regulations
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
Yes because cryptocurrency is the future world money, this is the only thing that can give us a satisfying transaction and will give us more time for any important activities. Also using this new system give us a chance to hide our true identity which is the thing that we don't like to share to anyone else.

For now the refusal is just from people who still don't have enough understanding about cryptos.
Activity: 161
Change is a big chance to the country who didn't yet make cryptocurrency legal. We all don't know when one country make it legal but for sure it will be in the future. If this really the future then it will happen. No one can stop it. Don't be afraid just go in the flow with right mindset.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
I think it will take very long time for all countries make cryptocurrency legal. But some of them make it legal first and they will be very lucky of advantage of blockchain technology

Maybe, yes. However, there were already around 70 countries don't make the usage of bitcoin itself illegal, but legal. To name a few, they are Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Israel, Italy, Japan, Ukraine, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States. Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
if bitcoin volatility is increasing, every country gets the benefit of bitcoin transactions, it could happen, and if that happens then bitcoin will dominate the world economy. but it will not happen because now there are many countries that ban bitcoin
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
It completely depends on their government because we don't know exact rules and regulation of those government. Bitcoin is technology based coin so firstly governments start thinking the technology behind it. So now we don't know whether they will do or not but in future they will do.
Activity: 85
yes definitely but it will take time and various challenges before that crypto currencies hit that stage. patience is a virtue
Pages:
Jump to: