Pages:
Author

Topic: will all the countries make cryptocurrency legal? - page 8. (Read 2538 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Bitcoin will be used in all countries be it legal or illegal.  Now that Bitcoin was introduced and gained many followers and members, nobody including government can  stop or control it.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
I think it will take very long time for all countries make cryptocurrency legal. But some of them make it legal first and they will be very lucky of advantage of blockchain technology

It should happen soon and yes i am sure many countries' moves are on it. We do hear either one or more news on adaptation of bitcoin and blockchain as well. These are the steps leading towards bitcoin and other crypto currencies success.
If  bitcoin become more popular I think some other countries will adopt it as like any regular currency like dollars and any others currency and change rate will be controlled by their central bank including the taxes.
Popular will only make governments more afraid and will take firm action against users of cryptocurrency. But there is a subtle way to be accepted in various countries, blockchain is one technology that will help the problems of countries such as economy and business. So far the government considers that blockchain is bitcoin, it is a mistake that must be fixed . Because bitcoin is part of blockchain, if the government accepts and adopts blockchain it is likely the government will receive bitcoin as well.
Activity: 1
it's still banned in Iran!
دوربین مداربسته
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
I still have a dough on taking risk in cryptocurrency as still there are countries who are not making it legal to trade. so is there any chance for those countries to make it legal
In the near future, almost all states will be forced to consider the issue of legalization of the crypto currency, as well as to address other issues related to it, and, above all, issues related to the taxation of this type of activity. At the same time, decisions about the crypto currency will not be the same in all countries. In countries with an aatoritarian form of government, where the rights of the people of power can be ignored, the crypto currency may be banned for circulation until the situation with respect for the rights of citizens there is not resolved. This will be a long and controversial process, but eventually we will come to the fact that the crypto currency will be legalized in all countries.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
The only answers rely only from the future, it is the only one that can tell us directly.
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
I think it will take very long time for all countries make cryptocurrency legal. But some of them make it legal first and they will be very lucky of advantage of blockchain technology

Anyway everything depends on how much support  it can obtain from the community,I think this is an answer for all questions like that,This issue completely depends on people,How they value it,If there is no support from society of course there won't be cryptocurrency legal anymore.The second reason is finances of concrete country.Today We know that there are too many countries with poor economy and its obvious that thay can't get regulations,So this issue is very complex too.
In additional,As I know correctly there are many social groups,Advocacy firms,Non-profit groups which are supporting it and trying to protect cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28

It should happen soon and yes i am sure many countries' moves are on it. We do hear either one or more news on adaptation of bitcoin and blockchain as well. These are the steps leading towards bitcoin and other crypto currencies success.
If  bitcoin become more popular I think some other countries will adopt it as like any regular currency like dollars and any others currency and change rate will be controlled by their central bank including the taxes.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Activity: 378
Merit: 20
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
I think it depends wholesomely with the countries that are currently reviewing or about to take
a deeper look in cryptcurrencies. Each country has different opinions and priorities that will influence
if legalization and regulation should be push through. I believe this process will take time and to some
nations a success in that matter. It's hard to tell at this point, though a lot of influential and powerful
nations have effortlessly accepted crypto, other nations are still unprepared and skeptical of the whole
thing. Only time can deliberately tell.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
I still have a dough on taking risk in cryptocurrency as still there are countries who are not making it legal to trade. so is there any chance for those countries to make it legal

The opportunity for bitcoin in legal an to be traded by all countries is still very open. Where today, all countries are already digitizing the economy through banking services. It becomes a way for bitcoin to be acceptable to all countries as long as the regulation that every country will make does not harm the bitcoin users.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
I think it will take time before all countries implement the legalization of bitcoin/cryptocurrency because of the fact it is decentralized which is not backed up by any financial institutions. Even our country is not in favor in using bitcoin because of the volatility and risk when investing. Although they dont make it legal, trading cryptos are not prohibited here so we are free whatever we do with our cryptos as long as there is no illegal transactions involved.
It will  take  sometimes that all countries of the world would accept bitcoins because according G20 dignitaries only 20%of the world population is  using crypto currency  and beside that there is no significant impact to the business community, legalization of bitcoin maybe if the world population uses bitcoin reaching 20% or more.
Activity: 686
Completely depends on their countries because if they think technology will help them to grow their economic then surely they will legal the cryptocurrency. Most countries are showing some interest towards the cryptocurrency because they are getting familiar with the technology. In future, we might see most of the countries starts legalizing the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
I think it will take time before all countries implement the legalization of bitcoin/cryptocurrency because of the fact it is decentralized which is not backed up by any financial institutions. Even our country is not in favor in using bitcoin because of the volatility and risk when investing. Although they dont make it legal, trading cryptos are not prohibited here so we are free whatever we do with our cryptos as long as there is no illegal transactions involved.
Activity: 57
When we talk about legalization of cryptocurrencies across the world, it is yet to be confirmed that all countries will be able to adapt to its usage. All of them have their own issues in regards to the currency use. I believe its not possible for cryptocurrency to become completely legalized worldwide, considering its current position in the market.
of course not all countries legalize bitcoin because every country has different laws and rules, maybe in some countries will legalize because it sees profit factor but some others may be banned or let them, for the moment that is what happen, in the future? maybe the situation will be different, see we will meet the era of more sophisticated technology
It may come as a snowball effect when some countries take a judgement from another country as a pattern to follow. Or it may be that a cluster of countries like EU adopt a law that is valid in all the members of that union. For example: German Federal Ministry of Finance announced that purchases of bitcoins would not be taxed, as the cryptocurrency is a legitimate payment instrument. The Office issued its decision on 27 February. In this document, the regulator relies on the Court of Justice of the European Union in 2015. And this ruling sets a precedent for all EU members.
Activity: 31
It can be so, I think. At the end all countries will understand that crypto helps the economy and don't ruin it how some people love to say
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
When we talk about legalization of cryptocurrencies across the world, it is yet to be confirmed that all countries will be able to adapt to its usage. All of them have their own issues in regards to the currency use. I believe its not possible for cryptocurrency to become completely legalized worldwide, considering its current position in the market.

Only the nations where the governments have the intelligence to understand the benefits of Bitcoin will try to legalize crypto-currency. On the other hand, in the third world nations, the aim of the governments is to enslave the citizens. So we can't expect them to make BTC legal.

So cryptography is the coolest way to keep information securely,Even Institutional information...I hope Countries will start to use even blockchain for their institutional purposes,Which for me means tendence,Tendence of cryptocurrencies,Yes I know that blockchain doesn't mean cryptocurrencies but they are very close to each other and if countries implement this they will also start using cryptocurrencies...For example in my country,Goverment has already implemented blockchain to register property and to keep this registration documents,At the same time people started to use cryptocurrencies for their special purposes...So what you said is right,at the same time I hope that all countries will make it legal because of its profitable nature.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
In each country the process of legalization of the crypto currency has occurred and is happening in different ways. And the results of such an examination are also different. In the future, a great influence on this process will be provided by decisions of various associations of states, such as the European Union, the G20 countries and others. So far, I see no big obstacles to the recognition and legalization of the Crypto-currency. However, this process will be very lengthy.
Activity: 308
For the next few years I think there will be some countries that legalize bitcoin to enter the country, for now there are only a few countries like China, America and others, the more advanced development of that era will happen, there will only be some countries that prohibit bitcoin entering his country , like North Korea.
Activity: 17
doesnt look like its gona happen in pakistan
Pages:
Jump to: