Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Alt season come soon? - page 2. (Read 3651 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
October 12, 2019, 12:15:03 PM
Nothing is impossible so I think it will happen, if not now then probably in the next few years or so who knows. Please remember that when bitcoin started a lot have doubts of it will really become successful or what not, some even think it'll be gone sooner or later but look at bitcoin now, it has been known as the king of crypto now. Therefore, alt can also be like bitcoin, maybe in the future altcoins will also boom like bitcoin let's just wait and have faith that the alt season will truly come.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
October 12, 2019, 06:58:04 AM
Cryptocurrency markets continue to stagger but there has been much talk in recent weeks and months of an alt season. But is this really going to happen?

no one is sure about this and no one knows when the market will grow. I simply think that the crypto market is in a very bad stage
"very Bad Stage" what does it mean?if this is very bad stage then what can you call the 1st quarter?and why not check the market prices? is this the bad market?
https://coinmarketcap.com/

, traders are not able to make profits because the market is constantly falling. This is creating a depressed sentiment and the market will continue to dump in the future.
lol market is not continuously falling becaseu you can see that on the graphs
Now is the time we should wait, the price of alts is still high. wait for another dump and then buy alts.
instead of waiting why not use the chance to BUY again?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
October 12, 2019, 04:32:16 AM
Cryptocurrency markets continue to stagger but there has been much talk in recent weeks and months of an alt season. But is this really going to happen?

no one is sure about this and no one knows when the market will grow. I simply think that the crypto market is in a very bad stage, traders are not able to make profits because the market is constantly falling. This is creating a depressed sentiment and the market will continue to dump in the future.
Now is the time we should wait, the price of alts is still high. wait for another dump and then buy alts.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
October 12, 2019, 03:43:42 AM
I often pay attention to the analysis and forecasts of well-known experts of the cryptocurrency market and it is on the basis of these data that certain conclusions can be drawn and I tend to trust them.  Definitely, if Bitcoin rises to 9.000, then this will be another barrier, after which another price reduction will not happen anymore.  Based on this, if we take into account all the indicators of Bitcoin over the past months, it is quite possible until the end of the year the entire cryptocurrency market will be in a bullish trend.
It is still too early to mention this because the crypto market is still very volatile and the downtrend is causing a lot of investors to face many disadvantages in investing. In my opinion this market will maintain a large decline in the next few years because the current uptrend has not yet occurred. Everyone has the right to choose to invest in the bear market but be more careful because even a slight fluctuation will make you lose a lot of money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
October 11, 2019, 03:00:34 PM
I often pay attention to the analysis and forecasts of well-known experts of the cryptocurrency market and it is on the basis of these data that certain conclusions can be drawn and I tend to trust them.  Definitely, if Bitcoin rises to 9.000, then this will be another barrier, after which another price reduction will not happen anymore.  Based on this, if we take into account all the indicators of Bitcoin over the past months, it is quite possible until the end of the year the entire cryptocurrency market will be in a bullish trend.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
October 11, 2019, 01:43:48 PM
Personally, I don't believe that alt season can happen this year, I'm waiting for it next year, about spring.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
October 11, 2019, 02:57:01 AM
Altcoins are still stuck in the bear market, for nearly 2 years, all of them are far from their ATH, and many altcoin holders left this game because of their losses. Altseason will come, but for me it'll for new altcoins, not for the old.
We cannot tell that would happen, if the old altcoins will struggle for sure it will affect the entire market as old altcoins in overall holds the big trading volume. Yes, there's a big difference now compared to its ATH.

We can look at the top 3 major coins and compare.

ETH, XRP, and BCH, all are very cheap now compared to their ATH.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
October 11, 2019, 02:43:01 AM
Of course, sooner or later it will happen. But before that, many of the altcoins will die and they will not have a chance of survival. Chance there is have top coins  and have new promising coins.
They will be absolutely dying because they don't have much potential for investors to look by. This is all about market competition and most likely those altcoins that have potentiality will remain in the race while the others just left behind. But we can't just say that they will die totally unless they are already abandoned by their developers and they are just scam.
Altcoin season will come very soon but as what you said the best altcoin will remain at the top market and the trash altcoins or shitty coins will die because the investors will not invest their funds on the coin that doesn't have any chance to survive on the market. Those trash coins their season will definitely don't come because maybe they are really abandoned by their developers or they just make to scam people.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
October 10, 2019, 09:29:11 PM
Altcoins are still stuck in the bear market, for nearly 2 years, all of them are far from their ATH, and many altcoin holders left this game because of their losses. Altseason will come, but for me it'll for new altcoins, not for the old.
I agree with you . Old altcoins are now no longer worth investing in because the market is purifying all altcoins and underdeveloped coins will soon disappear in the near future. Now investors are more inclined to invest in new projects because this is the best way to make a profit and if you're lucky, you can double your profits in the short term. Of course only 5% of good projects are available in this market so you will need a lot of research before you start investing.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
October 10, 2019, 07:19:24 PM
a lot of people talk about "season" of altcoins, but if you open coinmarket you will see that every day new and new coins and altcoins have huge growing, one by one! even few of my holdings had good profit!
Yes, they are growing right now because they are newly listed in the exchanges but let's see how it badly going down sooner as it is mostly happening in the market today.

Altcoin season will surely be coming back again but it was probably a long wait for us. If we are one of those impatient people, will it be sorry? Either we like it or not, we can't push the market of what we want to be instead, we make our self stay calm and wait for the perfect time of crypto.
Activity: 447
October 09, 2019, 11:11:22 AM
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
October 09, 2019, 11:05:22 AM
Best catalyst would be blocks getting full and fees rising on BTC network again. last time altcoins had any sort of season, bitcoin went from $20,000 to $8,000, we are at $8,200 right now with no sign of dominance dropping. you also need to consider the catalyst of dominance dropping, not the price or movement of bitcoin. dominance dropped and people moved into altcoins as BTC was massively over valued and whales knew it. bitcoin isn't massively over valued at $8.200 yet, not even close. dominance has no reason to reduce yet, so the real question is, will Altcoins survive?

Activity: 274
Merit: 101
AI Growth Hacking, Crowd Shilling, and Guerrilla M
October 09, 2019, 10:18:10 AM
I would love to witness that! probably not all alts are going to shine this autumn though. Only those with a strong projects behind.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
October 06, 2019, 01:40:16 PM
Most who join the crypto community are still waiting for the arrival of the altcoin season, although until now most of the price of altcoin is still bleeding, but we must remain optimistic and hope the altcoin season will come soon.

it's been 2 years we lost the moment of altcoin. but we will never stop hoping, as you said that we will all wait patiently for the coming of the altcoin season in the future. until now the community I think is still strong to wait for the next season.
You will see that great thing happen in Q1 2020. The market is tightening and there is obvious selection.  This will make investors no longer have headaches when faced with too much trash coin.  Btc will remove it from the market, instead the quality altcoins will recover and grow strongly again.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
October 06, 2019, 11:44:16 AM
In any case, I don’t know what to expect from the cryptocurrency market, since from the beginning of 2019 we expected an increase in altcoin prices following the price of Bitcoin.  Almost everywhere, the impact of the price of Bitcoin on the entire cryptocurrency market was discussed, but this did not happen and therefore I do not know what to expect in the near future.  Until now, almost all altcoin have been in poor price condition, but at the beginning of 2019, Bitcoin was already rising from $ 4,000 to $ 13,000.
Activity: 778
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 06, 2019, 09:50:30 AM
Most who join the crypto community are still waiting for the arrival of the altcoin season, although until now most of the price of altcoin is still bleeding, but we must remain optimistic and hope the altcoin season will come soon.

it's been 2 years we lost the moment of altcoin. but we will never stop hoping, as you said that we will all wait patiently for the coming of the altcoin season in the future. until now the community I think is still strong to wait for the next season.
Activity: 1027
Merit: 11
October 06, 2019, 09:36:04 AM
In my observation, the altcoin season is coming soon, this can be seen from the growing popularity of old coins such as litecoin, BNB, TRX, LEO, XMR, and many other altcoins that are developing in a positive direction, from the signals we have received.  We must immediately buy and prepare coins that we have the potential to immediately make investments both long-term and short-term, hopefully the signs of the development of altcoin will be realized soon so that it does not depend on BTC whose prices are very high, so that middle, and lower classes of people are unable to invest BTC.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
October 06, 2019, 09:18:42 AM

Activity: 756
October 06, 2019, 08:52:50 AM
I still believe when the crypto price drops at its lowest price it is most likely that if the market is stable the price of the coin can rise to its highest price again, this is only a matter of time. and I believe that the altcoin season is still there.

Altcoins and their fans have a chance to see the "season" of their favorite tokens. Bitcoin's dominance is declining. The current market situation favors the purchase of altcoins because they are extremely cheap. The most notable projects are BAT, DENT, ENJ, and IOTA. If in the coming weeks we can see a further decrease in BTC dominance, and this will be a signal for their purchase.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 06, 2019, 08:37:44 AM
I think it will happen someday, if the cryptocurrency hype is crowded like in 2017. In that year all coin prices rose very dramatically like ethereum and bch, I think in 2021 it will happen like 2017 because I am sure the hype will be big considering halving bitcoin happened in that year, we'll just wait where the market will go.
It is still too early to talk about the future of this market because until now the market is still in a downtrend and many investors are feeling very bored when waiting too long. I only believe in the present and the future is only an estimate of each individual so this will not help much in making a profit. Now is the time to not invest and you should control your assets in the best way.
the current conditions are not very supportive. In addition, there are currently quite a lot of people who are bored with the price of altcoin because most of their predictions are wrong, even I also experienced it. however, I can't move on from this yet. I still believe that there will be a season for altcoin to have a high price (for coins that are still developing). We certainly cannot determine when the price of altcoin will pump, but if we do nothing at this time, I think we will regret seeing altcoin prices rise in the future. for now, I can only wait for the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: