Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Alt season come soon? - page 4. (Read 3651 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
October 05, 2019, 12:32:59 PM
i am not sure
i think there will be one in the coming years
prepare yourself for one Smiley
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
October 04, 2019, 04:37:52 PM
I’ll tell you so that the season of altcoins will come unexpectedly for everyone. No need to wait for it and to predict it is all useless.
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
October 04, 2019, 09:34:15 PM
Of course, sooner or later it will happen. But before that, many of the altcoins will die and they will not have a chance of survival. Chance there is have top coins  and have new promising coins.
The market this year will have a lot of big changes and hundreds of other altcoins die this year because of no good trading volume. I think now is the time for you to consider investing in big coins because it's an investment that can help you a lot in the near future as altcoin investment demand is on the rise this year. Now is not a good time for all altcoins to increase, but 2020 will be a decisive moment for the future of this market.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
October 05, 2019, 11:38:11 AM
Cryptocurrency markets continue to stagger but there has been much talk in recent weeks and months of an alt season. But is this really going to happen?

Will altseason will come soon? Of course yes there is a time in each coin because every coin may pump up in no time maybe in the next few hours or days. Altseason will definitely come very soon so we must be ready and invest on alts because everytime the price of altcoins dump it also means that it may also pump up in no time. Lets just wait for the season of the altcoins.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
October 05, 2019, 10:52:33 AM
It is a reality that there are now many people who lose their money just because they make investment with altcoins. For the new investors, it is really better to buy bitcoins than altcoins.
For safety assurance, it is really great. But we can't just rely upon Bitcoin at all, it is also to put some share into potential altcoins just like BNB, ETH or have a choice among the top 5 altcoins( at least). This will be a high-risk investment and not a 100% assurance market returns but if we could manage it correctly, everything will be fine.
I think the choice of the top 5 altcoins is the best in market conditions. Thinking about the top altcoin is an asset that is very likely to be able to survive and immediately recover the price quickly when recovery does occur. all you need to know in this market will remain at risk, we will continue to take risks and follow what is happening in the market.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
October 05, 2019, 10:44:19 AM
It' true that the market has been suffering a lot for a long time specifically in the Altcoin platform, I think there is some scam ICOs are the main responsible to this crisis, In this current year, Still, we didn't get a desirable ICO because of having lack of credibility regarding this Altcoin platform. But the good time will come and people will start investing in this altcoin platform very soon. it's just a matter of time. It's really a sad feeling that a lot of people have lost huge money during 2018 especially in some scam ICO, This situation was getting better earlier of this year but the price of Bitcoin again look back so people again stopped coming to this platform but we are optimistic that altcoin will get its good time very soon.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
October 04, 2019, 08:47:30 PM
It is a reality that there are now many people who lose their money just because they make investment with altcoins. For the new investors, it is really better to buy bitcoins than altcoins.
For safety assurance, it is really great. But we can't just rely upon Bitcoin at all, it is also to put some share into potential altcoins just like BNB, ETH or have a choice among the top 5 altcoins( at least). This will be a high-risk investment and not a 100% assurance market returns but if we could manage it correctly, everything will be fine.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
October 04, 2019, 03:13:15 PM
Cryptocurrency markets continue to stagger but there has been much talk in recent weeks and months of an alt season. But is this really going to happen?

It should happen soon. However, if you see few coins which have good projects, and have good market, the value has stool still even when bitcoin value has gone down. Like; Matic, COS, ERD and ONE.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
October 04, 2019, 08:10:29 PM
The mindset that the altcoin season is coming is predicated on a general Crypto bull market. I think btc's price performance of the past couple months have given people false hope, and another crash is just around the corner. The reason that BTC has been outperforming Altcoins recently is that investors in big name Altcoins are a smarter class of investors than BTC investors, and they realize this rally isn't based on reality, and is out of step with macroeconomic conditions. BTC has the show for now, which is stealing all value from the market. Once its cools off Altcoins will rise again from the ashes. Be prepared to wait another year if need be.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
October 04, 2019, 07:38:42 PM
Of course, sooner or later it will happen. But before that, many of the altcoins will die and they will not have a chance of survival. Chance there is have top coins  and have new promising coins.
They will be absolutely dying because they don't have much potential for investors to look by. This is all about market competition and most likely those altcoins that have potentiality will remain in the race while the others just left behind. But we can't just say that they will die totally unless they are already abandoned by their developers and they are just scam.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
October 04, 2019, 07:49:15 PM
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
October 04, 2019, 07:21:10 PM
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
October 04, 2019, 03:01:12 PM

What is actually the Alt season? Is it like general season (weather) that will definitely happen if the time comes. Is it good or bad season?
  This is time when all altcoins will become so expensive when more people will buy altcoins so price in market will itself increase and it will become so famous so Altcoin season comes after dump year as price was low then again it became high that’s why people now holding., with holding and more investment we can again bring Altcoin season.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 251
October 04, 2019, 07:41:43 PM
altcoin will have a very high price movement when there is a good event because investors usually will not buy altcoin if there is no good news that can provide benefits, so when the alt season like it is only like FOMO that you should avoid because it is too risky.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 04, 2019, 02:49:50 PM
remember the choice is your it is good to listen some news and to avoid some bad news but still you decide how you will raise up and gain profits . do some research find those potential coins and avoid the scams one gathering necessary information is very vital when it come to crypto
Activity: 821
Volare.network
October 04, 2019, 07:19:19 PM

Always remmber that the market will not be forever bearish, I know that it will end soon and we will see trgifer for bullish season. We should just have enough patience to wait that moment.

even so we never know when the altcoin season will come. yesterday the market got bulled when bitcoin returned $3k to the highest price so far this year ($13k). and see that only a few altcoins were affected by the bitcoin pump. even large altcoins like ethereum aren't too affected by that. so this is why I doubt, even though in the end the bull market is due to a bitcoin pump, the altcoin season never comes again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 04, 2019, 01:54:08 PM
In fact, whether the price of altcoins will increase or not depends on the price of bitcoin. Personally, I would prefer to keep bitcoin, because the altcoins that I have only decrease in price and show no growth, most of them do not develop either.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
October 04, 2019, 07:14:15 PM

as you were posting this post i think the market slides a wild price.
Now the question still remains. we've been here for almost 2 years and what we can see is a massive fall for alternative cryptocurrency.
Will ever be there a redeem time? dont ask about the alts i think once BTC makes a surge and they will come next.
AND YES there will be another ATH for all of them! potential alts and kill those shitcoins!
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
October 04, 2019, 07:13:45 PM
There is no reason to lose our hopes. There is a perfect moment for crypto as I believe in it. May we consider this year a big struggle of the entire crypto that makes altcoins to suffer also such big dumps. We could only see altcoins move high if bitcoin price will also soaring but it won't, maybe we should have to patiently wait for another month before it hits another peak and sees altcoins soaring high also.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
October 04, 2019, 06:36:35 PM
Alt coin market has witnessed a lit of uncertainty of late that any news of an impending or likely alt coin season is just a sweet Melody to my soul but whether the alt coin season will eventually come is a question for the experts
Pages:
Jump to: