Pages:
Author

Topic: will Altcoins Survive - page 46. (Read 10515 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
May 15, 2018, 06:09:01 PM
No one actually knows the future, but, since peoples are buying cryptocurrencys and trusting them as a stuff with a value, eveything should be okay until something bad happens which is not predicted atm.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
May 15, 2018, 06:03:30 PM
Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins 
Dont you notice? If bitcoin price is high altcoin prices go along with it too? I can still remember when bitcoin hit 20k$ ethereum was also high at that time together with other altcoins. I dont think altcoins will not survive since not all of them have the same features and uses.
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
May 15, 2018, 05:59:12 PM
Yes I think Altcoin will survive or may be able to rule the world of crypto in the future, there is no reason to worry. but you can consider it when you are able to continue searching for potentially increasing altcoin in the following months or weeks. the industry is still very promising so take advantage of opportunities that exist.

each altcoin project has a unique and heterogeneous concept idea, they have a concept with a competent developer so many are finally saved after a lot of research activity on the trading market. as long as trading volume is well maintained then there is no reason to worry about it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 05:54:51 PM
Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins 

I think altcoins will survive. And they will not be connected to BitCoin anymore. For example, Bitclave! They're building a decentralized monetized search engine and I don't understand why it must be connected to BitCoin. It's gonna have their own ecosystem with tokens. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coOgmyEDsgw
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 05:44:14 PM
I dream of a whole token economy in the near future that will solve a lot of problems and will help people to monetize a multitude of skills/ things. People will use different tokens on a lot of different platforms to fulfill their needs or to participate in anything you can think of. So yes, Im certain that altcoins have a bright future ahead. They just need some more time to evolve and being adopted by the majority of people around the globe.
Activity: 23
May 15, 2018, 05:21:24 PM
Yes I think Altcoin will survive or may be able to rule the world of crypto in the future, there is no reason to worry. but you can consider it when you are able to continue searching for potentially increasing altcoin in the following months or weeks. the industry is still very promising so take advantage of opportunities that exist.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 10:57:50 AM
Altcoins grow very quickly because they contain a lot of technological innovation. In my opinion, this trend will continue in the near future. Altcoins will gradually catch up with bitcoin.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
May 15, 2018, 08:01:37 AM
the demand for altcoins will always be, because they begin to grow every day,despite the rapid growth of bitcoin and Ethereum, they will live always and without them bitcoin can not exist
It should not be said that if there is no bitcoin, they will not develop so fast. All this happened with the rise of bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 07:56:08 AM
the demand for altcoins will always be, because they begin to grow every day,despite the rapid growth of bitcoin and Ethereum, they will live always and without them bitcoin can not exist
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
May 15, 2018, 07:41:05 AM
i m sure altcoin will continue to survive let alone be supported by the highty shopisti  eated blockchain teknologi
Activity: 84
May 15, 2018, 05:02:09 AM
Yes altcoins will survive but not all the altcoins. some of the shitty coins will die and only the strong coins will survive. A time will come when most of the coins will start to die and only the strong ones with real value will start to survive, it will only take time to happen, but it will surely happen.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 14, 2018, 09:40:42 PM
Altcoin will grow and survive by improving its development in line with the development of Bitcoin. so for Altcoin will survive the competition with all the coins. so with Altcoin trying to rise and defend against and compete with others to maintain Altcoin's position and maximize its quality.
Activity: 98
May 14, 2018, 09:15:00 PM

The altcoins are only going to grow, there are coins with excellent projects, and they are growing, ETH even in steady growth, someday it could be great as biticoin
Activity: 110
May 14, 2018, 09:10:11 PM
I think that in the near future some prices for altokons will decrease. They will not survive. which do not have a potential team for thinking or background, they will not be supported.
Activity: 41
May 14, 2018, 09:09:28 AM
There are many altcoins and I believe some of them has a good potential to stay or even rise at the end of the year. Somehow, some will not survive but I'm sure that there are more altcoins that will survive and will last longer.
Activity: 20
May 14, 2018, 09:02:23 AM
I believe that good reputable altcoins which have community acceptance will not die, and they will flourish in future. I think this year is the year for altcoins, you can see almost all altcoins price increase in this year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 13, 2018, 01:29:05 AM
They will survive, there's no doubt about it, this was just another dip, it will come back to normal condition as soon as bitcoin going to recover
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 12, 2018, 08:33:13 AM
There is the Ethereum that can offer the features that bitcoin does not have which is why I see it is possible for the Altcoin to keep existing. Only the bitcoin by itself would not be enough for the cryptocurrency community since ther are problems with the blockchain.
Activity: 619
May 12, 2018, 08:28:10 AM
the development of Bitcoin is indeed shot strong. it is very capable to enhance the development of Bitcoin. besides with strong Bitcoin, we need to support Altcoin to keep on increasing and able to survive. with Altcoin surviving to make a much better future.
Activity: 895
May 12, 2018, 08:23:30 AM
The price of most altcoin are determined by the change in price of bitcoin. Even if the price of bitcoin falls, It will rise again and more people will invest in it thereby helping to improve the market price. Although there are some good altcoin with promising and stable future and these will survive while the less stable altcoins may likely not survive.
Pages:
Jump to: