Pages:
Author

Topic: will Altcoins Survive - page 44. (Read 10515 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 13
May 17, 2018, 04:59:27 PM
Today the right answer should sound as "will bitcoin survive, when altcoins show such amazing results and perspectives".
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
May 17, 2018, 04:59:09 PM
Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins 

Altcoins will never die, there are a lot of people today in the market who are still investing on altcoins and the demand is still keeps on growing every year.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
May 17, 2018, 04:57:41 PM
We dont thinks so about because we cant know or even predict what will happen to altcoins but I fully trusted that altcoin will survive not maybe passed days altcoins will comebeck stronger.

If we look at Crypto's progressively positive impression we should still believe that Crypto will remain and will not be extinct as long as the internet still exists, well even though we all here will never know how the future of Crypto is because it can all happen without us can expect it, for example, market conditions are getting worse no positive increase after consensus.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
May 17, 2018, 04:55:16 PM
Only those who have a good community, solid project and good team behind the project will survive. Those who have no solid project will decrease its value in terms of bitcoin value.

You are right, alt coins with good community and active team members including developers will survive. Also those alt coins that being use in gambling site like doges will survive for long time. As long as there is an active market altcoins will be there.

As almost of here says altcoins have different market and fans.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 04:53:40 PM
We dont thinks so about because we cant know or even predict what will happen to altcoins but I fully trusted that altcoin will survive not maybe passed days altcoins will comebeck stronger.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 04:51:40 PM
Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins 

Of course, I believe altcoins will continue to survive. Demand on BTC increases and continues to grow, but the market will stay up and down. And investors certainly will not want to take big risks, because if the BTC falls they will experience a fairly high loss. So, I think they would prefer to divide it into altcoin.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
May 17, 2018, 04:47:26 PM
although BTC demand continues to increase, it will not affect or will not be able to get rid of altcoin, because altcoin has its own enthusiasts and is also increasing.
although BTC slightly affects the price of top 10 altcoins.
every year the development of BTC and altcoin progresses rapidly. I'm sure there will be new coins that are more popular than ETH and others
No ICO token can become has more users than Ethereum if use the Ethereum platform to develop the token. I am waiting to see more altcoins own the blockchain network and system to release in this year. Example EXSCUDO, although this project launched since the last year, but until today, it has released the test-net and coming to close beta.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
May 17, 2018, 08:32:06 AM
It is yes I believe,  there's so many great coins that going strong this year and you can also see it yourself. You can also add the ongoing popularity of cryptocurrencies worldwide. More demand then more probability to survive my friend.
Activity: 87
May 17, 2018, 08:25:54 AM
It all depends who you are, some say this others say that. But on the recent consensus was said that approximately 90% of altcoins will fail. Now even though I do not believe this, one should be careful. 
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
May 17, 2018, 08:22:17 AM
Hello, I think everything will be fine, now try to get everyone out of the market and when all come out there will be a rapid growth, and the growth of Altcoins will be many times greater than btc. I personally keep everything in altcoyins and do not intend to sell at a loss
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 08:01:36 AM
Altcoin will always exist with Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is the king of crypto, Altcoin is the people of crypto. So even if Bitcoin values increase, Altcoin will continue to grow and survive
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 17, 2018, 08:00:17 AM
Just because there are so many coins that is possible some of them will not handle the market's pressure but others are still able to be competitive enough to stand next to the bitcoin in terms of investment attraction.
Activity: 13
May 17, 2018, 02:42:05 AM
It depends on how the developer built the good program or how very useful the coin will be adapt in the future, so I think altcoin is the future of our payment, so we need to adapt with it and always support it to make the price go up or increase.
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
May 16, 2018, 03:05:38 PM
Yes buddy they will survive.if Bitcoin price increases so altcoins price increases.it's depending comunity If it gets the support of the community, certainly able to survive and continue to exist as bitcoin. Cool
Activity: 151
May 16, 2018, 03:00:08 PM
Not all the altcoins will survive just for the simple fact that are not investors maybe, but most of them will have a noce future. All is depends of us.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
May 16, 2018, 02:57:49 PM
Only those who have a good community, solid project and good team behind the project will survive. Those who have no solid project will decrease its value in terms of bitcoin value.
Activity: 79
May 16, 2018, 12:03:49 PM
altcoin has its own market and fans so it will survive and alt-coin prices also some of them have high and stable prices like eth
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 16, 2018, 09:19:44 AM
The altcoins can be of a different quality which explains why all of them have different characteristics. But there is no doubt that altcoins will survive as long as the there are crypto currencies.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 16, 2018, 06:48:25 AM
although BTC demand continues to increase, it will not affect or will not be able to get rid of altcoin, because altcoin has its own enthusiasts and is also increasing.
although BTC slightly affects the price of top 10 altcoins.
every year the development of BTC and altcoin progresses rapidly. I'm sure there will be new coins that are more popular than ETH and others
Activity: 140
May 16, 2018, 06:41:56 AM
Most acolytes will die because they are short-sighted and do not have long-term planning and perseverance. Only truly project teams can achieve significant development. Only projects that have been improving can survive
Pages:
Jump to: