Pages:
Author

Topic: will Altcoins Survive - page 71. (Read 10512 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 11:46:47 AM
Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins 
if the higher bitcoin will be very useful for trading, and will provide greater benefits than before. although bitcoin increases every day, and bitcoin demand increases too, it will affect altocin. because it could be altocin demand will decrease. altocin will survive, and may be altocin stable again.
Activity: 269
Merit: 12
we're Radio, online!
January 13, 2018, 11:30:55 AM
Yes I highly convinced that eventhough bitcoin is rapidly increasing value not all altcoin will die, and some will survive, I believe that some of altcoins like ethereum, ripple, redcoin, and some other altcoin will not depend on bitcoins price and never be affected and will survive the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
January 13, 2018, 11:29:06 AM
With the recent pump more and more people arriving on the market, so yes they will survive, not mentionning news talking abou it everyday; i think it will grow
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 11:24:36 AM
As long as altcoins has a demand in the market it will survive and be profitable now to mention as everyday goes by new blockchain technology is being implemented. Also there are many industries that the altcoin or the blockchain can target for opportunities for example there is the video game industry and the real state industry which will have a demand in that specific market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
January 13, 2018, 11:19:41 AM
I think that in the near future some prices for altokons will decrease. They will not survive. which do not have a potential team for thinking or background, they will not be supported.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
January 13, 2018, 11:15:08 AM
I am sure that many successful and useful projects will survive. But not all. Only the strongest coins should remain. But their price will increase several times.
Activity: 34
January 13, 2018, 11:11:54 AM
Bitcoin is a pioneer that intruduced blockchain technology to the public, now "Altcoin" projects are expanding this technology to make it usefull in real life.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
January 13, 2018, 11:11:49 AM
some of the altcoin wont survive and some are just sleeping waiting for the right time to rise and the price get double or tripple. altcoin does not depend on btc price it depend on the project or the developer who hndled.
Activity: 854
January 13, 2018, 11:04:54 AM
Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins 
Of course, as long as they are very useful in and have a demand. But most of them in my opinion are shitcoins made just for profit with similar uses so I don't see most of them going to survive for long.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
January 13, 2018, 10:48:10 AM
Certainly they will survive ! It is naive to think that bitcoin is the best coin ever and other coins too miserable to compete with it. For a cup of coffee you will pay in coffee tokes but for a lambo you can do it in bitcoin.
Activity: 57
January 13, 2018, 10:21:25 AM
of course!in the future i can tell bitcoin will fall from their throne,altcoins have better technology,and better privacy right now
Activity: 157
January 13, 2018, 10:15:42 AM
Wrong question, the question is , why Bitcoin is still exist when all alts have better technologies that it? When bitcoin non sense investments will stop.
Altcoins will survive and some of them will be kings, probable EOS, or IOTA, or DIW !
Activity: 190
January 13, 2018, 10:08:26 AM
BlitzCash is very promising project. Marketcap is only 25M usd. It's the only  sidechain of Stratis. Trading on Bittrex.
Activity: 140
Merit: 103
January 13, 2018, 07:43:45 AM
I think not all altcoins will survive, but probably the biggest part of them, look at the coinmarket now, a lot of altcoins growing much faster then btc or eth. However I still prefer hold my eth and btc.
Activity: 214
January 13, 2018, 07:27:41 AM
At least 90% of these altcoins will die when the crypto bubble does eventually burst (not saying that's anytime soon, but it will eventually happen). That 10% that survive though will have seen their prices skyrocket for their current levels. Thats why if you're a long-term investor it's important to do your research on the fundamentals of any coin before investing, rather than just looking at 5 minute charts & asking 'when moon'?
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
January 13, 2018, 07:16:37 AM
Now the situation with bitcoin and altcoins has stabilized. But it seems to me that this is temporary. I think that soon the price of bitcoin will start to grow again, and then the price for altcoins will fly down. The main thing to remember is that then everything again stabilizes.
Activity: 219
January 13, 2018, 07:14:04 AM
altcoins always survive. Maybe 3 years later we will use altcoins when we shopping grocery or buy car. I hope new ICOs will be more creative and they will process fast. Because some project has  too long process time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
January 13, 2018, 07:00:09 AM

I certainly do think altcoins will survive and flourish. It's a certainty even though
a lot of emerging coins continue to rise up nowadays and a lot are less succesful
than the other. ICO with a good reliable team and a remarkable project can lead
to a coin's success, demand and growth. If this trend progresses more onward,
it's safe to say presumably that altcoins will prevail furthermore.
Activity: 504
January 13, 2018, 03:14:22 AM
As I have said many times, that the market of altcoins will not go anywhere, it is an integral part of the entire crypto world, that's why it's impossible to survive without it, to agree with everyone who is at least familiar with crypto-currencies.
Activity: 14
January 12, 2018, 04:56:37 AM
This one will

Look at this new platform (Music Industry)

The new IMDB for festivals, concerts and artist
Its transparant and a lot of people are using it already in Beta

Viberate (VIB)

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/vibrant-community-viberates-key-ico-and-product-success/

Use Beta via:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/7521e604_938b9e6d_65f0c6af
Pages:
Jump to: