Pages:
Author

Topic: Will alts crash again ? - page 10. (Read 4763 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 03:22:57 PM
depend what alt we talking about, but i guess some alt will likely go down because the bitcoin itself drop and some will go up because its not have relation with bitcoin it self
I think that, not soon, now he is just going to the right development,he as well as other cryptocurrencies will continue to develop,and we will see what will happen to him.
Activity: 265
May 03, 2018, 03:09:01 PM
It's a cycle it will crash and raise then crash and raise again. Overall if the project is legit and is actually solving a problem I don't even care if it crash I will buy more.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 10:54:08 AM
some of them sure. but the big ones are probably here to stay
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 09:41:29 AM
There will definitely be a drop, and then there will be growth and again a fall. So the market of crypto-currency
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
April 30, 2018, 07:36:50 AM
it will always happen guys, because this is speculation, it is prediction, pattern, support, news, and progress of the project. it will be news that drops the price, and there is news and support that makes the price pump. and prices will not be stable and always go up. because the crypto currency (altcoin) has a fluctuating price. it's about price manipulation between demand and supply.
Activity: 602
April 30, 2018, 06:23:08 AM
When depression occurs in the market, this affects not only the subcoins but also the bitcoins. In the process of being hopeful, we can obtain positive signals and ascension curves that we expect. Despite all the unfavorable news, the market still knows to accumulate itself and this situation will continue in the future
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 06:03:39 AM
I know altcoin raises a slight increase. So the number of cryptocurrencies with market capitalization of billions rose to 23 new ones of all time. so in my opinion alcoin will not be an accident anymore
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 06:01:29 AM
All altcoins cannot crash because most altcoins are rising, it's just few that might crash and that will depend on how strong and relevant they are or their progress level. I think some are very promising and profitable to invest in.
Activity: 280
April 30, 2018, 05:55:51 AM
Of course will. But now it is necessary to use the moment and earn.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
April 30, 2018, 05:53:36 AM
Maybe, but we don't really know when. It is very difficult to know the ATH price and the bottom price of a coin. You need some luck.
Activity: 238
April 30, 2018, 05:34:31 AM
I think we will periodically see a strong fall in prices for coins We must always be ready for this. But you just need to use this time to profitably buy coins. Be optimistic, but stay alert.
Activity: 129
April 29, 2018, 11:29:10 AM
No, it wont happen.
We have just left a bearish season in where every shit was going down by more than 50 - 80 percent, wasn't it caotic enough? Came on guys, we do not want to see it happening again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
April 29, 2018, 11:00:19 AM
For now, in my opinion not, the current altcoin price will not drop dramatically. It's just that when viewed from the price is not yet stable. Predictions are sometimes hard to come by. However some altcoins are beginning to show upside charts. Relax your investors, just hold your altcoin. Altcoin I make sure it will not crash in the next few months. So stay optimistic.
Thanks
Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077
April 29, 2018, 10:57:14 AM
of course yes. altcoins have two periods pump and dump. this is a cycle. first down and then up. this is market rule.
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
April 29, 2018, 09:56:16 AM
The market is currently in a rising phase, and it is not likely to collapse again, I believe Crypto will continue to increase until the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
April 29, 2018, 07:46:39 AM
Will altcoins crash again ?

Yes, it will always happen for values that are never stable, but it's just a minor accident that will not be able to eliminate altcoin, and of course altcoin will rise again.
For me prices will be more stable when bitcoin will be mined in 100% cause then its price will be more stable and other coin will follow that trend for me.
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
April 29, 2018, 07:21:42 AM
Yes alts will crash again when Bitcoin will pump again. They will crash when bitcoin will dump also. Because we are going though this situation again and again. When Bitcoin pump alts dump, when Bitcoin dump , altc also dump.
Exactly. I don't know why is the dependence this. But same situation repeated again and again. And of course with BTC dumping all alts dumps more diper
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
April 27, 2018, 12:36:21 PM
not all altcoins have decreased and rise simultaneously, there are some altcoins that have increased gradually and some have decreased. so I think altcoin will continue to experience significant development.
Well those who are still progressing will suffer this, the value will fluctuates eventually and each time new progress been provided the price will
increase, as long as there's usage with the said coin then we will see more green instead of having crash, though we still relying with bitcoins
fate, but not every alts will suffer same fate with each others their still quality projects that will grow naturally.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
April 27, 2018, 10:45:03 AM
Of course it will mate. What goes up will down and what's goes down will go up, well most probably if the project isn't a scaam
 And we are already in bull run. Let's ride it
Activity: 231
Presale is live!
April 27, 2018, 09:45:11 AM
Altcoins right now is very bullish but if bitcoin price will rally again its expected that altcoins will go down. Its been like this since the beginning not unless if that certain coin has a good news that affects its price to go up.
Pages:
Jump to: