Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Another Coin Take the Crown? - page 15. (Read 4562 times)

copper member
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 09:59:52 AM
Anything can happen but to my knowledge, Bitcoin has been the oldest and the most valuable coin in market so for any coin to take over it is not a small work to do. With the gap in Bitcoin value to other coin am not sure any coin can take over Bitcoin and if its going to happen that means bitcoin will keep loosing value while other coins will keep increasing. But we should understand that Bitcoin have he highest number of inventors and more popular than any other coin in market.
Bitcoin has gone far more than just any other coin can just take over. Bitcoin is accepted in almost all countries even which some coins are still struggling to make name and enter some countries.
But lets see what will happen in the next 5years
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
July 05, 2018, 09:50:23 AM
If we are talking about only 2018, maybe ETH was the winner of currencies. But I think we should think in long terms...If we look the overall crypto picture it is not questionable, that Bitcoin is and will be the biggest and most successfull crypto currency.
The whole crypto world was based on BTC and nothing can change it.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 09:44:11 AM
There's no way bitcoin will be replaced by any coin. Bitcoin has a built and solid blockchain. It gain its popularity in the crowd and still many people are attracted to it and starting to use it.
Activity: 122
July 05, 2018, 09:39:37 AM
For the crown at this time will shift, because I feel doubt, but if that will happen then it will take a long time later, because for now it has seen bitcoin continue to rule the world of cryptocurrency for now, but Bitcoin is the suitable to use the crown.
Activity: 88
July 05, 2018, 09:33:04 AM
Perhaps there will be a bitcoin replacement, judging by the analysis of the whole time, it will not be soon, bitcoin is demand-supply, it is not backed up. Other violas are powerful projects with excellent ideas. Here there will be constant growth but more slow
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 05:28:50 AM
Bitcoin is the oldest and most valuable cryptocurrency, but a crop of nimble competitors, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, could lure investors away.

not for the near future even the next few decades. I still believe in bitcoin
bitcoin is the most crypto we can trust compared to other altcoin. How did it happen ? see, the rise and fall of bitcoin will have a strong impact on altcoin. and this is the fact
Activity: 47
July 05, 2018, 05:21:11 AM
I don't think another coin goes to emerge robust within the close to future. this can be as a result of it takes a awfully long-standing to coach the market a couple of new providing before it gets comfy enough to take a position.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 02:05:44 AM
I think they can't replace bitcoin because it is the center of all the cryptocurrency and has a high value. Bitcoin is the king of all coins out there. It is known digital money that you can turn it into real money.
Activity: 126
July 05, 2018, 01:27:10 AM
Bitcoin is the oldest and most valuable cryptocurrency, but a crop of nimble competitors, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, could lure investors away.

no one can replace the position of bitcoin, bitcoin will always exist wherever and whenever. bitcoin already has its own fans, so it will not be replaceable.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
July 05, 2018, 01:22:46 AM
I agree with the previous statements, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it will remain forever. Bitcoin is a standard for the entire cryptocurrency world. Perhaps the Ethereum will take the first place, but the Eth has a different way, unlike bitcoin.
Yes no matter what the potentials of the threats and contenders are, bitcoin still reigns above all of them. As of now its the most influential and reputable. Statistics can tell bitcoin isn't doing great in these times but in our hearts, we, investors, know that bitcoin is still wonderful.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
July 05, 2018, 01:20:42 AM
You are right, there are many valuable coins that are approaching the Bitcoin. They are likely Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and Dash. However, can it reach or replace the crown from Bitcoin? Well, It is unpredictable. I crypto, everything may happen. But, to replace the BTC, I'm sure it will need many more times.
Activity: 33
July 05, 2018, 01:04:24 AM
ell if bitcoins crazy speculation wont stop then bitcoin wont be use as a currency, it can be offered as one but a lot of people will be hesitant to have it as a payment method if their bitcoins value would go up and down like crazy in any moment, specially with all those taxes and cut from just buying and selling bitcoin.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 03:33:00 PM
It seems to me the ethereum can become the first coin in the market in a short time because of the promising technology and great demand  Wink
Activity: 57
July 04, 2018, 01:04:11 PM
Only which coin would it be. At the moment, there is no such possibility. Maybe someday eth will have such a chance. Bitcoin is still the most recognizable and desired cryptocurrency.
Activity: 126
July 04, 2018, 11:45:26 AM
I think no other coin will take the crown from bitcoin, even coins is successive and realistic projection it could not take the crown. The crown was wear not because of success but because of good service before and the long run from the starting lane.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
July 04, 2018, 11:44:51 AM
As more coins are joining the race, the percentage pool of bitcoin on coinmarket cap would be reducing but still its share will be higher than the remaining individual coins
Activity: 71
July 04, 2018, 11:37:48 AM
Bitcoin can be superseded by another coin if bitcoin should mess up, in fact no matter how less preferred the other coin may be if bitcoin should refuse to maintain it royal value, users will definitely shift. But as far as bitcoin is concerned,it is the crown of all cryptocurrency and the most valued so far.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 06:37:25 AM
It definitely will not be Bitcoin Cash. Perhaps the Ethereum, but so far there are no more or less accurate predictions or  forecasts about this.
Activity: 47
July 04, 2018, 06:08:54 AM
I don't think ethereum or other cryptocurrency can take the place of bitcoin for me bitcoin still very precious and with very high price than other cryptocurrency
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 02:33:31 AM
Bitcoin is rooted already in the cryptocurrency world,it is the only one most valuable coin and trusted by many people around the world. That's why,i believe that bitcoin will never replace by any coin,even the ethereum. Bitcoin will live long last and will remain as the top rank.
Pages:
Jump to: