Pages:
Author

Topic: Will banks ever offer bitcoin deposits? - page 27. (Read 6362 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
may be bitcoin can use like as a foreign currency deposit accounts, because of the volatile nature of BTCs
Activity: 382
Everyday, as time goes by more and more people around the world
have be becoming more aware of Bitcoin and how it can transform
the IT world. And banks are not left behind, though most banks
or rather government have not recognize Bitcoin as a digital
currency, they still believe its a scam.

But with time, they will accept it as a digital currency by the time
the world have embrace its presence.
Activity: 140
I don't think so. We are all aware how both the govenrments and their central banks are at the tails of the crypto community to shut it down how then will they decide to accept bitcoin deposits.As a solution for them, banks have to do an application or develop a work and create a digital wallet for them to get even those who invest in Bitcoin.If it happen bitcoin bring huge change on economy. Although bitcoin play his role on economy very actively.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
Bitcoins are stored in each persons individual wallet and there is no need for banks to deposit bitcoins as the users will be able to store their bitcoins in the secured wallets than bank deposits, Bitcoins and bitcoins wallets gives a sense of financial freedom to all the bitcoins users which is not possible when depositing in a bank as banks are controlled by the third parties and the central authorities and only with their help you will be able to move your funds whereas if you store bitcoins in wallets there is no need for third party intervention in any transactions. May in the future the banks will bring bitcoin deposits to survive in the market.
Activity: 112
I think this is possible in the near future (2-5 years) when bitcoin will be recognized officially as digital asset by governments and financial institutions.
Activity: 98
Most banks don't accept bitcoins instead if you want to exchange bitcoins in banks that means you are willing to pay a high amount in bank exchange rates. Bank and bitcoins are not the same thing.
Activity: 31
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
This can be very, very profitable for banks if they make correct decisions.
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.

I think In the coming future It will happen. Because It is the future technology.
Activity: 112
It is useless decision, people can have their own bank aka wallet and they don't need to save bitcoin in bank.

It's not the same. The bank will keep your coins safe and secure and you'll have some kind of insurance. Paper wallets, hard wallets, digital wallets can be stolen or hacked but if it's in some bank then you don't care because that's the banks problem not yours.
Activity: 43
It is useless decision, people can have their own bank aka wallet and they don't need to save bitcoin in bank.
Activity: 30
There are many countries that accept bitcoin and some countries do not officially accept it but as much as I know banks are afraid of bitcoin because they see bitcoin acting as their rival so I do not think it is so easy. You are meant to kill yourself if you are bankrupt. All in all, this sounds unfeasible and unrealistic. Currency Fiat and crippled currency are two different things.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
There are some banks already supporting bitcoin but still they dont accept bitcoin as a deposit on there banks. Maybe it will gonna happen in the future but at this time we will think this a vey long time devate to convence them.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
I don't think that banks will ever venture in to crypto-trading. But in case some of the Bitcoin ETFs are approved, then you may be able to trade with your ETF units through the demat accounts.
Activity: 154
I don't think bank will allow bitcoin as deposit option, because if the bank accept the transactions lot of money-laundry things will happens so many countries are banning bitcoin transactions because it is very difficult to track the transactions and no body know about the senders and receivers details, so bitcoin is good for online transaction , it is very easy to use also,but some fact is again bitcoin transactions.in future may be more secured technology will overtake bitcoin and crypto currency
Activity: 196
We will not disclose the possibility of this happening. If the bank will take the bitcoin deposit then I think it will take time to discuss. Then if it will be acceptable it will give a lot of volume to the BTC.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
It would be stupid that we did not think of their plans about it. When it happens now is outside any doubt. Furthermore, we will only receive a negligible benefit. This implies that it may be able to support the cost of encryption or otherwise.
Activity: 70
If it is possible then it's good move for all of us.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
If they allow bitcoin as a payment and then BTC price drops and bump there will be big problem for the banking side. You are literally going to kill yourself if you are the bank,cryptocurrencies are decentralizd and banks are centralized which is contrary to each other. All in all, this sounds improbable and impractical. Bank and bitcoins are not the same thing. Fiat currency and crpyto currency are two different things.
Activity: 34
I mean they can make it harder with forbidden exchanges and services, so you can not withdraw money from the ATM but all that can be managed. To be honest, there are many countries that have accepted bitcoin and some countries do not accept it officially but as much as I know banks fear bitcoin because they see bitcoin acting as their competitor so I do not Think of it as easy going this way.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Banks can't ignore cryptos for longer now, they need to adapt, accept major coins or create their own. In both scenarios, they must begin trading in cryptos too. If they choose to launch their own token, they need to give the chance to change existing cryptos into their, at least.
Activity: 154
yes, of course they will, I think they will not miss the chance to make money on bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: