Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin be replace by ethereum/ripple - page 10. (Read 18920 times)

MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
December 15, 2018, 08:29:20 AM
I think, even though the current bitcoin prices continue to fall and get worse but the bitcoin will still be able to survive and no one will be able to replace bitcoin because bitcoin will definitely recover soon and will still be the best coin
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 15, 2018, 08:26:34 AM
And now ETH is slowly returning to the starting line ETH is rated as the best altcoin but its value is going down every day. And with the current situation, it is easy to predict that ETH will never replace bitcoin
See the progress is notable in the market. Of course it will because it has been able to move quickly and high in the starting three years and so will in the future. In addition those who will invest now will make millions.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
December 14, 2018, 06:18:55 PM
Ethereum has been use widely for ICO purchase which have given this coin a high recognition. And also ripple has been on test for her technology in financial institutions to use since it can process trasactions than bitcoin. Will these two coins replace bitcoin and become number 1 on the coinmarketcap
Bitcoin is not just a coin, bitcoin is in my opinion a symbol of cryptocurrency. In order to shift it from the first place it will be necessary at least to bypass it by capitalization, but it is not easy.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 14, 2018, 03:49:39 PM
it will not be possible and will never happen because bitcoin is the best digital currency, ethereum and new ripple are created when bitcoin is created, so ripple or ethereum will not be able to replace bitcoin.
I find incredible that after so much time people are still thinking that a coin is going to surpass bitcoin, if no coin has been able to do that in 10 years I find it unlikely it is ever going to happen especially as bitcoin keeps improving and soon enough will be massively adopted by people, once that happens any hope to surpass bitcoin will be gone for all coins in the market.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
December 14, 2018, 08:03:20 AM
We saw that Ripple replaced Ethereum to its spot before but its not yet the end that we may see ETH again back there.

I don't think that Ripple has the capacity to replace bitcoin unless it will be manipulated and people from bitcoin community will start leaving the space and will transfer to Ripple. But I can't see this happening as bitcoin used to be the king and will always be.
- Based on what you say, if we look deeper into this issue, this alternative can still occur, ETH or ripple has the opportunity to replace the position of Bitcoin as long as both get help from the user community, especially the help from investors who have large capital, they are the main factor in creating such revolutions. But after all, this replacement has only a temporary meaning, ripple or eth can replace bitcoin in a day or two, even more, but sooner or later, bitcoin will still be back to where it belongs, the king will remain king until the last moment
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 14, 2018, 05:48:32 AM
it will not be possible and will never happen because bitcoin is the best digital currency, ethereum and new ripple are created when bitcoin is created, so ripple or ethereum will not be able to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 05:37:10 AM
It can not replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first crypto to be born and it always deserves a place in the top 1. Its current technology is outdated but it is still widely believed. Its value still accounts for more than 40% of the market.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
December 14, 2018, 04:18:59 AM
ETH and XRP won't replace BTC because they're not offering the same thing.
Whatever BTC becomes, whether it's purely a store of value or if it changes into something else, it won't be offering the same use-case as either ETH (smart contracts) or XRP (fast payments).
Certainly I think in the short- and medium-term BTC will remain the number one coin. For people on the outside, BTC and crypto are the same thing... and so I think that new money coming in will go first into BTC.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
December 14, 2018, 03:48:49 AM
Between ethereum and also ripple have different concepts. of course this cannot be a comparison. but in terms of current volume ethereum has decreased and replaced by ripple in second place
well, besides that now we can see that the two coins also cannot replace bitcoin, because I think bitcoin also affects the price of both coins. well, however, there are currently no coins suitable to replace bitcoin.

That is my insight too, since alts are basing on the price of bitcoin it is hard for those alts to overtake the purpose and price of bitcoin in the market, once the price drops alt coin price also drops and also when the price become good enough then the price will also be better meaning it is hard to overtake the price of bitcoin by any alts in the market.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
December 14, 2018, 02:13:49 AM
Between ethereum and also ripple have different concepts. of course this cannot be a comparison. but in terms of current volume ethereum has decreased and replaced by ripple in second place
well, besides that now we can see that the two coins also cannot replace bitcoin, because I think bitcoin also affects the price of both coins. well, however, there are currently no coins suitable to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
December 13, 2018, 10:29:50 PM
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 13, 2018, 09:59:03 PM
We saw that Ripple replaced Ethereum to its spot before but its not yet the end that we may see ETH again back there.

I don't think that Ripple has the capacity to replace bitcoin unless it will be manipulated and people from bitcoin community will start leaving the space and will transfer to Ripple. But I can't see this happening as bitcoin used to be the king and will always be.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
December 13, 2018, 09:32:08 PM
its so hard to predict, but i think - maby, but only short term. becouse all people love bitcoin, and for all N1 cryptocurrency is bitcoin. on the world is so many people, who know bitcoin, but dontknow ripple or ETH.

If there is nothing out of the ordinary then it is certainly difficult to replace bitcoin with any coin, initially I thought that ethereum is a bitcoin replacement coin but unfortunately ethereum's performance actually drops, and the biggest opportunity is of course Ripple, if the Ripple price can reach $ 1 this year it can replace bitcoin.
Activity: 518
December 13, 2018, 06:12:41 PM
Due to the negative market behavior and as well as the gap between their market values, surely, it would be hard for ethereum and ripple to overtake Bitcoin as the topmost crypto. If ever it would be possible, it won't be in an instant and maybe, will take years to happen. Once recovery occur, we may yield to assumption whether Bitcoin will be on top or other cryptos will take over.
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 13, 2018, 06:02:58 PM
Ethereum has been use widely for ICO purchase which have given this coin a high recognition. And also ripple has been on test for her technology in financial institutions to use since it can process trasactions than bitcoin. Will these two coins replace bitcoin and become number 1 on the coinmarketcap
They don't stand a chance. Maybe they will catch up with Ethereum by capitalization someday, but this will be the end of it. Bitcoin will always be number 1. All other altcoins will be only his shadow.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
December 13, 2018, 03:26:51 PM
Definitely not, bitcoin will always be in the first place and its no one Dating down one and especially two positions. The fact that Ethereum will be in second place I have no doubt but ripple in the future may give up its position as I do not read it a reasonable investment. I don't want to offend anyone but my opinion is this.
Activity: 686
December 13, 2018, 02:38:14 PM
We can't predict the crypto market in the future. we can only follow the plot and manage our crypto assets well. currently there are many altcoins that have good prospects and that makes the altcoin increasingly sought by investors. but that doesn't mean that btc will lose, BTC is still the most superior coin in cryptocurrency.
there are still eos and even Waves as a substitute for bitcoin, the possibilities are very large because market capitalization is based on consumer desires and can be changed in such a way in a few years with great intentions.

But as long as regulation is still complicated, altcoin will still try to remain a bitcoin follower to avoid the impact of investigations that are not profitable for their own coin market sentiment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
December 13, 2018, 01:23:42 PM
We can't predict the crypto market in the future. we can only follow the plot and manage our crypto assets well. currently there are many altcoins that have good prospects and that makes the altcoin increasingly sought by investors. but that doesn't mean that btc will lose, BTC is still the most superior coin in cryptocurrency.
in any case, Beethoven remains the best cryptocurrency, because it has the highest price in the entire cryptocurrency market. I have no doubt that many cryptocurrency users expect Bitcoin prices to return to the level of 2017, which is about $ 20,000, and maybe more.
copper member
Activity: 210
December 13, 2018, 10:31:39 AM
Activity: 337
September 11, 2018, 12:58:43 PM
its so hard to predict, but i think - maby, but only short term. becouse all people love bitcoin, and for all N1 cryptocurrency is bitcoin. on the world is so many people, who know bitcoin, but dontknow ripple or ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: