Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin be replace by ethereum/ripple - page 21. (Read 18890 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Ethereum has been use widely for ICO purchase which have given this coin a high recognition. And also ripple has been on test for her technology in financial institutions to use since it can process trasactions than bitcoin. Will these two coins replace bitcoin and become number 1 on the coinmarketcap
if bitcoin continues to be unstable, then perhaps these two coins will take the leading positions in the market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Definitely won't be either of these coins. Bitcoin has the first mover advantage and the whole cryptosphere shakes when bitcoin starts dropping, but not vice-versa. Next generation blockchains might have the potential to overthrow bitcoin, something like NEO or EOS, but they would need significant backing to do so, and probably wont manage it either.
Activity: 160
Merit: 12
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
It doesn't seem likely. Bitcoin still has very large dominance over them and I see it only getting stronger in the future. As much as I appreciate Ethereum I think it will soon begin to be replaced by the next generation blockchains, bitcoin probably won't face this problem because it is unique and will always have the first mover advantage. Ripple - hahaha.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Ethereum has been use widely for ICO purchase which have given this coin a high recognition. And also ripple has been on test for her technology in financial institutions to use since it can process trasactions than bitcoin. Will these two coins replace bitcoin and become number 1 on the coinmarketcap
Pages:
Jump to: