Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 13. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100
So we have to collect as many coins as we can and save them?

Who knows ? But if this is the best thing to do then there would be no problem with that and the advantages  will be yours, try to invest the profit you have for now and wait for almost 4 years? Maybe its a long way run but as long as you are dedicated there no such thing to worry about.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
I think Bitcoin will not become a mainstream payment method by 2022. Bitcoin is faced more like an investment than everyday payment method and that is the main reason. Governments and financial institutions are interested to cryptocurrencies but I am afraid they do not plan to accept Bitcoin as a currency. Most probably they will issue their own cryptocurrencies in the near future. High total market cap will make this happen sooner.
I think as well this is not going to happen.
In my eyes there are many people who would never touch bitcoins simply because they want to stick to their fiat.
Unless something would destabilize that fiat, theose people would not use something else.

Another thing that is concerning for even more people is the high volatility.
Volatility is good for traders, sometimes even for investors. But not for people who want to use a currency.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

I think that's hard to happen, Bitcoin will not replace the fiat system. The value of bitcoins is unstable and can make the economy unstable, and the government will also not let the money of fiat be replaced by bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
I think Bitcoin will not become a mainstream payment method by 2022. Bitcoin is faced more like an investment than everyday payment method and that is the main reason. Governments and financial institutions are interested to cryptocurrencies but I am afraid they do not plan to accept Bitcoin as a currency. Most probably they will issue their own cryptocurrencies in the near future. High total market cap will make this happen sooner.
Activity: 294
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

Actually we could not predict the right time of when the whole world use the system of digital currency,even some of us bitcoiner expert analyst said  that fiat currency will destroy and change to virtual currency ,because as of now we dont have a rigid proof that it will be implemented in year 2022,because as long the government will not legalizing bitcoin to the whole global those dreams of being a crypto world would not been happen.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
It all depends on the acceptance, regulations of each Central Bank of different Countries.
It may worth to note that the btc price already surpass the 10thousand U.S. Dollar tresshold,
given the issues on crackdown, banned and other related regulation info's by other countries.

I Am still Optimistic to see the btc usage on transaction, trading and any other related activities,
once this is globally accepted.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Maybe,we don't know what the future awaits us.We can't predict what will happen tomorrow,next month,next year and the coming years of cryptocurrency.
What we have is only our belief that bitcoin will eventually rise in the future.
The risk is to high but since we believe on bitcoin's future potential, we are not afraid to take the risk and we invested based
on what we can afford to lose. I have my long term investment on bitcoin and I am stronger now not to panic when price go down.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
Maybe,we don't know what the future awaits us.We can't predict what will happen tomorrow,next month,next year and the coming years of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
It is not easy, but it's quite possible, if you see  that the development of btc  is improving, and also has a good  place in the market. It probably will keep a lot of people interested.
Activity: 154
In 2022? Naaaaa, its still close by. Have you forgotten of the underage who knows about paper money? How do they get explained to? Or the aged or the illitrate in other countries. Another thing 7s most definitely the government wont allow that to happen. There wont be any form of power in their hands over people's earnings or savings. So no it wont be used by almost everyone in 2022
Maybe you are have point in your post. For me in 2022 there will be more people using bitcoin, and more demanding. We just say "Almost" not All, so in that 2022 more people and investors using btc. BITCOIN is now getting popular all over the world.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
In 2022? Naaaaa, its still close by. Have you forgotten of the underage who knows about paper money? How do they get explained to? Or the aged or the illitrate in other countries. Another thing 7s most definitely the government wont allow that to happen. There wont be any form of power in their hands over people's earnings or savings. So no it wont be used by almost everyone in 2022
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
We increase number of users every year and as such we will be all using bitcoin or any other crypto one way or another in some time but believe that this 2022 year is little close to all people in the world use any crypto in some way.

For example not all places in the world have internet access and not many people use any sort of money, so maybe in 20 years from now we will see that all people who have access to internet use any type of crypto.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
If we look at current facts and developments it seems difficult to get almost people using bitcoin by 2022, unless all countries follow Japan that has legalized bitcoin, and it may take at least 10 years from now.
Activity: 266
It will certanly not, the transactionscheme is a little complicated for the majority, as well as regulations are not clear. What's more, it requires total reconstruction of existing financial processes and businesses. It can be implied but only limited yet
Activity: 265
The World’s First Blockchain Core
In order for btc to be used by everyone there must be a huge event in the world which causes a complete crisis and which would destroy all the system and finance world.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
The answer in short is: NO. The longer answer is: almost nobody will use Bitcoin just as almost nobody is using it now. People buy to hold it, and perhaps resell at a higher price, not ti use it.
Activity: 26
This depends on a lot of factors mainly govt regulations from my points of view! More people will recognize the underlying blockchain technology and the potential impact thru education but govt will make the final call.

Unless the circle has become so big and no one can stop it
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Well probably. By this very very huge amount of advertising on social media such as Facebook, Instagram.... and even tv no wonder that people in 2022 will be using bitcoin. As now a big amount of people are using it but I think It will ever go bigger.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
I'm sure that will not happen because everything popular have enough lovers and haters that's mean bitcoin will get a competitor or will die.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Everyone is huge. The number can double, triple or even go 10x. But not everyone. There are billions of people who don't have a slight idea about digital currency.
Pages:
Jump to: