Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 15. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
it's possible to happen if bitcoin is totally accepted globally but the truth is only few people know and understand bitcoin and it takes a long time that bitcoin will accept by all countries.Yet,I believed that bitcoin  will increase a lot of users until 2022
Activity: 1204
Merit: 545
most countries tend to use fiat as a method of payment or a legal means of transactions.
Although it can be said that bitcoin users almost comprehensive in the world, but will not be able to destroy fiat and bank.
because the government will not allow it to happen, or in other words it is protected by the state.
I agree with your idea. As long as the government still alive, it is hard for bitcoin or any digital currency to completely destroy Fiat and bank. Bank and fiat are tools which help government to control and develop their country. Even though some countries are still bad, we have to admit the benefits of Fiat
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
most countries tend to use fiat as a method of payment or a legal means of transactions.
Although it can be said that bitcoin users almost comprehensive in the world, but will not be able to destroy fiat and bank.
because the government will not allow it to happen, or in other words it is protected by the state.
The thing is that the crypto is decentralized and it is protected by the cryptography system which hides the identity of the users, so even if the states protects it, it will still be vulnerable because now there are other options internationally to get your money from the crypto. Another thing is if the governments stop the access of the wallets or the exchanges, then people have to use the VPNs. The point is not to make people disobey from the governments, but it is to make the governments to think about the modern ways to accept this system
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
I believe that bitcoin is popular right now and lots of people are investing and trading but i don't think that this will happen in this coming year because there's so many changes to be done and banks will be affected also.
Until now there is no word that banks are affected by bitcoin, and I think the presence of bitcoin will bring a big impact in the world transaction system so that someday bitcoin will be used massively.

They tried to take bitcoin under pressure and they actually did this so far. Bitcoin is now under pressure, but it will make it better in the following weeks by resulting in a mass adoption of bitcoin.
We hope so, bitcoin and bank confrontations do not need to be done, I hope there is a good cooperation that banks accept bitcoin, if banks think profit then accept bitcoin better than refuse and war with bitcoin.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
I believe that bitcoin is popular right now and lots of people are investing and trading but i don't think that this will happen in this coming year because there's so many changes to be done and banks will be affected also.
Until now there is no word that banks are affected by bitcoin, and I think the presence of bitcoin will bring a big impact in the world transaction system so that someday bitcoin will be used massively.

They tried to take bitcoin under pressure and they actually did this so far. Bitcoin is now under pressure, but it will make it better in the following weeks by resulting in a mass adoption of bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
No one can predict that but its possible some country used bitcoin and also some bank accept bitcoin, bitcoin now is hot news all over the world. The more people interest and invisting in bitcoin the more chances to used bitcoin in 2022.
Activity: 419
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
Based on what has been happening lately, the chances that almost everyone will be using bitcoin in the future is being reduced. We are all experiencing bad experience with bitcoin right now but maybe it will recover once again which will surely lead to the sudden growth of its popularity. Let us hope for the best for bitcoin and keep on believing that it will dominate once again.
At that year I think bitcoin is so popular all over the world and we can guarantee that the price by that time could be hundred thousand dollar and all of the people who continue to hold and trust bitcoin eventually sleeping in a bed of money or just exploring the world, and I am positive that I am one of them.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
Based on what has been happening lately, the chances that almost everyone will be using bitcoin in the future is being reduced. We are all experiencing bad experience with bitcoin right now but maybe it will recover once again which will surely lead to the sudden growth of its popularity. Let us hope for the best for bitcoin and keep on believing that it will dominate once again.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
In 2022 the remaining 4 years, and now bitcoin get a lot of challenges that prices continue to fall, if bitcoin prices skyrocket again and the end of this year could reach more than $ 100k then I'm sure that bitcoin will be use almost people in 2022.

Whether it will reach to 100k or not but bitcoin purchases will kept increasing year after year without any problems. Now people are afraid because of low price in the market and many people are grabbing bitcoins in the market.
Activity: 175
Merit: 23
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

This is not impossible but we can't and we shouldn't predict anything. Nothing's for sure. Maybe bitcoin wil be used by everyone in 2022, maybe not. Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency so that means this is a part of the technology that will be used by the people in future. But then again, we shouldn't predict anything.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
If the increase happens this year and next year equal with the increased in 2017, then I'm sure that the year 2022 bitcoin will be used almost people, I'm sure even though many countries are banned bitcoin but because the community is strong and spread evenly around the world then bitcoin performance will continue to improve.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Coin Hunter
No bitcoin will not be used by almost everyone in 2022. Not that soon. It is true that each and every day lots of people are involving in bitcoin. But it will not affect fiat, banks, and governments. Bitcoin will not destroy them. They may have a little bit of competition. Besides bitcoin is still banned in some country of the world. So that is not entirely possible within 2022. But it will be possible within next next 15 years. Who knows what will happen.
Activity: 419
May be in 2022 the bitcoin community will be widely accepted all throughout the world, as every day newbies are entering the bitcoin community there is a possibility for that and all the merchants, restaurants, hospitals,schools and universities, banks will be accepting this bitcoin and block chain technology and naturally the value of bitcoins will be much much higher, which might even rise above 10000 or 100000 times more than the current value. In such a situation it will be difficult to get one bitcoin in hand when the prices are higher, so now is the right time as there is a slight dip in the crypto market to buy some bitcoins or buy part by part which will also help to earn profits.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
It is a possibility that bitcoin will be used by almost everyone but I'm not sure when. It might be after ten years or fifteen but not so soon. Also, if this happens, I'm hoping that it will never replace fiat.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
It possibly happen it can be happen if bitcoin can go live long the popularity and the value keep increasing. If bitcoin can be used by everyone as legal payment that can make bitcoin go to the moon Cheesy.
Activity: 540
We can't predict what will happen in 2022. Observe the people nowadays, they are now becoming interested to the cryptocurrencies because there are now many advertisements all over the internet. It seems that many more people will become aware to what is cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
No Its hard for bitcoin to take place fiat, since Banks and governments are against it due to its disadvantages. If it was gonna happen it would have happened before since governments  have a power to build there own currency. Second point is its popularity. People of my country still don't aware about bitcoins neither with crypto currency. More time is required for this crypto awareness.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
In 2022 the remaining 4 years, and now bitcoin get a lot of challenges that prices continue to fall, if bitcoin prices skyrocket again and the end of this year could reach more than $ 100k then I'm sure that bitcoin will be use almost people in 2022.
Pages:
Jump to: