Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 12. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 10
It will be possible enough if the btc will be able to reach everyone and catch each others interest to be engaged in the said field. People will start seeing the importance of learning how to trade and what benefits they could possibly gain.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
do not wait 2022 for people to use Bitcoin this year as more and more people are using bitcoin as a means of payment, in the year 2022 will be more likely to use Bitcoin for use by many people in making payment transactions especially if all countries in the world can already legalize bitcoin as a means of legitimate payment
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

If government of the world will consider bitcoin there would be a possibilities that bitcoin will everyone use in 2022. If U.N. as a world government will spearhead the campaign. it is too sure it will become a currency next to dollar by 2022. would you agree? would the billionaires and bankers of the world will consider it? would they agree to change the great seal which is dollar for the sake of bitcoin? what do you think?
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
No, because there are still people who are not able to buy such gadgets like cellphones which can be used in bitcoin and if they cannot afford cellphone, they cannot afford laptops or computer too. Internet connection will also be a big factor that is why it is impossible for everyone to use bitcoin now that the number of people who are experiencing poverty is big.
Activity: 89
Bitcoin will not destroy the fiat because many government in all country won't let bitcoin do that because it's will harmfull of their country's econonomic. But I believe if bitcoin will more become popular in 2022 and most people in the world will known about bitcoin and blockchain technology.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

It seems that is hard to happen, fiat money is not as easy as it is dropped by bitcoin, the government also will not let it happen. I think in 2022 fiat money is still used.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
I think bitcoin will never be able to remove the fiat, because of the various factors that exist. Maybe in the future fiat and bitcoin will co-exist.
and about the price of course will keep going up, but everyone has it? I guess not because the max amount only reached 21 million.
Activity: 144
I don't think that the governments and the bank owners will let bitcoin absolutely take over fiat for the reason that it has already been there for a long time so it has become a state's or a country's standard matter of concern. However, I really think that the number of people who will use bitcoin in the future will still depend on how we open and extend our knowledge to them on how their lives could change.
Activity: 189
Merit: 28
I still don't believe that in few years that bitcoin can be used by everyone because there are still people who can't use or even understand the internet. These people can't use simple computer so how they can use bitcoin as their monetary unit in their everyday life.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
still not, Bitcoin is still very confusing some people, just as the internet until the year 2018 is still a lot of people who have not used and even not know what is the internet
Even those people who are using internet still no have idea about bitcoin but if bitcoin will be on local television i think most of people would be aware what bitcoin can do.
It certainly depends on the government, as long as the government never legalizes bitcoin it will never be free to use and advertise so bitcoin is easy to understand and use by many people.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
still not, Bitcoin is still very confusing some people, just as the internet until the year 2018 is still a lot of people who have not used and even not know what is the internet
Even those people who are using internet still no have idea about bitcoin but if bitcoin will be on local television i think most of people would be aware what bitcoin can do.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
If this year's bitcoin price could reach $ 100,000 then I'm sure that more than 50% of people in the world will use bitcoin by 2022. This is because all the bitcoin features are made for the future and fixing systems that currently have many weaknesses.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
May be in 2022 the bitcoin community will be widely accepted all throughout the world, as every day newbies are entering the bitcoin community there is a possibility for that and all the merchants, restaurants, hospitals,schools and universities, banks will be accepting this bitcoin and block chain technology and naturally the value of bitcoins will be much much higher, which might even rise above 10000 or 100000 times more than the current value. In such a situation it will be difficult to get one bitcoin in hand when the prices are higher, so now is the right time as there is a slight dip in the crypto market to buy some bitcoins or buy part by part which will also help to earn profits.

They are entering the crypto world not just BTC, so the usage will be divided among those cryptocurrencies, that is also the reason why the price of BTC is down lately. New people are going into alts. But that is a good sign that the industry is going. BTC is having a rough road and this will likely to changed in the next few years.
New people will realize the worth of crypto, banks and governments will use the blockchain, decentralization will be used in different applications. Digital devices and platforms are what drives most of the society and the industry today so the growth rate will be much higher (considering the factors like FUD's and banning of crypto), I think 5 more years is enough for the main usage of cryptos and BTC. 10 years for global adoption.
Activity: 184
I think the impact will not be that big, bitcoin is still so complicated for normal people or who do not understand technology. if you say up to 20-50 years I can say it could happen because the world is filled with advanced technology but if only until 2022 I think it is impossible
Activity: 103
Although bitcoin is getting popular, I'm sure it can not destroy fiat and bank currencies. the government will not be silent about it. Moreover people are more interested in using fiat as a current, so I think it is too short for the year 2022 global society.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
Activity: 46
so until 2018 there are little people know about bitcoin and how blockhain work. but every year there are many investor for invest their money on bitcoin, altcoin or ICO.

so i dont sure everybody will use bitcoin in 2022. but i  am sure every year people will know how benefit the blockchain work.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4
Bitcoin will not replace fiat and will not be used by almost everyone in 2022. This is too wishful to hope for.

We will likely see govt issuing their state-backed crypto currencies by 2022 but decentralized currencies will continue to flourish as some companies will start to accept decentralized currencies on top of state-back crypto.

One thing is for sure, cash will not be around in many countries..
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Bitcoin is not something necessary and very popular to become useful this much and fast. At my opinion cryptocurrencies would be more popular with time but not this much.
Activity: 224
Bitcoin is the most progressive and used more and more day by day. But much will can happen for 4 years so no one can say for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: