Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 149. (Read 169507 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

banks are starting to do a very good job at making themselves impopular with the masses, it won't take long at this rate for people to turn their backs on banks

anyone who is slow to learn will get left behind and raped by the banks
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
There is really no way to tell whether people will be using Bitcoin at that time. I would think that some people will be using it and some wouldn't.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Unfortunately as today the is no exact figure on how many members used bitcoin for 2016 . But as many sites start to accept bitcoin as a fundamental payment gateway this will definitely increase the rates of people using BTC  by 2022.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I think not, unless we can cover majority of the population with Internet connection. Plus by 2022, who knows what issues bitcoin will be having with a bigger blockchain size. Who knows, what will be the waiting time for confirmation in few years time. Altcoins are actually a lot better when it comes to speed of transfer.
Activity: 294
Yes, I think so. I believe that bitcoin is fundamentally a better system than fiat.

Fiat is completely unstable, and therefore, must be replaced either before or immediately after it collapses.

The best solution for it is Bitcoin, or precious metals. I believe both of these two options will work.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

Not everyone will use bitcoin still. a better coins maybe just be preferred to be used later I'm just not sure which. ETH or Dash maybe.
Cryocurrency as a whole will be used my many particularly for the online transactions so it may surpass paypal due to the issues they have about disputes.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I don't think so especially in third world countries where people don't have access to internet will never know what bitcoin is and how to use it, existence of fiat will always there.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Maybe is the correct answer

you can't say at this point what will happen in the future

in that time i see many online shopping use payment gateway with bitcoin so. i hope:)
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Even if 1% of the world population uses bitcoin, or 70 million people in the world, the bitcoin price will be hundreds times higher.
Activity: 336
definitely a big yes,cause now my kids enjoying their game and then they earn btc from it.
i want to introduce bitcoin to them ,,
That is pretty sweet but I highly doubt about the fact that people will use it to be honest because other currency are still a lot bigger if you ask me in that year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
definitely a big yes,cause now my kids enjoying their game and then they earn btc from it.
i want to introduce bitcoin to them ,,
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
We are startin to see tons of use thanks to Steam already, so if we are only in 2016, imagine 5 years from now, it will be all over the place and everyone will be using it, it's just a matter of time that more and more people see the benefits.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
thru the help of social media sites, movies and the drug sale on the tv news, bitcoin may just be use by everyone in the near future.
it would be really frustrating for banks if bitcoin would be use casually by people even when jsut buying on local or grocery stores.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
This is possible but i think not almost everyone i think 40% of all people in whole world because in 2020 many country that their province has no internet so i dont think that thdy use bitcoin.

Well, IMO, bitcoin might be known, but not being used by many in 2022..I think bitcoin users will just increase few % from now...Price would also soar by 2022 which I think could make others think that they are already late...
Activity: 798
This is possible but i think not almost everyone i think 40% of all people in whole world because in 2020 many country that their province has no internet so i dont think that thdy use bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
No, I don't think that in 2022 there will be a mass adoption of bitcoin, because protocol right now is young yet and so we have to wait at least other 25 years (I guess).

This would mean it would take longer than the internet with the impplementation of the world wide web needed to take off.
I don't think it will take that much time.
We are already in year 7 but still in early stages in terms of development and number of users.
But another 5-10 years can bring us really big improvements I believe, in both terms.
So 2022 is in ~6,5 years. I hope to see at least 100 million users during that time.
Online gaming is a huge market Bitcoin can take some nice shares. The same for online gambling (poker(bovada) or sports betting).
These two huge markets are made for Bitcoin.I have high expectations for that.
And don't let's forget cross border payments ( Google and Amazon affiliates for instance) and foreign remittances.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
It all depends if it keeps growing at this pace, I think there might be a ceiling for the growth. I can't imagine everyone using it in its current state.
Just far too difficult to use and understand for regular people.
o_o
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
No, I don't think that in 2022 there will be a mass adoption of bitcoin, because protocol right now is young yet and so we have to wait at least other 25 years (I guess).
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
As you can see now you see indeed that Bitcoin is getting more used now and that is perfect for the currency itself because everything is also getting more digital.
And Bitcoin is digital money so that can be nice for the future also and more people are also going to like it so that is nice.
Nowadays everything goes more digital it is convenient to deal with digital money, only six years left for 2022 and within this period bitcoin will be popular and more people will adopt it as it will be too better for future.
Activity: 364
As you can see now you see indeed that Bitcoin is getting more used now and that is perfect for the currency itself because everything is also getting more digital.
And Bitcoin is digital money so that can be nice for the future also and more people are also going to like it so that is nice.
Jump to: