Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 151. (Read 169507 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
2016 is already a lot of people using bitcoin. and I believe, in 2022 at least 50% of people in this world already know what it bitcoin. bitcoin will become a medium of payment globally in 2030. it is my prediction.

I think it's to much. I don't think 50% of people in this world will use bitcoin in 2022, if the development of bitcoin is good, maybe it might happen. I think 30-40% in 2022.

That is a great number to have currently we arent even close to 2% of the worlds population that is using bitcoin.
I would think that only for about 10-20% of the worlds population will be using bitcoin in 2022.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
2016 is already a lot of people using bitcoin. and I believe, in 2022 at least 50% of people in this world already know what it bitcoin. bitcoin will become a medium of payment globally in 2030. it is my prediction.

I think it's to much. I don't think 50% of people in this world will use bitcoin in 2022, if the development of bitcoin is good, maybe it might happen. I think 30-40% in 2022.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
 Yea i think bitcoin will become mainstreme and it will be used in almost all restaurants, hospital , malls, etc

because the world is becoming more futureistic

#BITCOINTHEFUTUREOFMONEY
Activity: 245
I guess nobody can actually know for sure if Bitcoin will become a currency that will be used by everyone in 2022, but it is pretty possibible for that to happen since all points to that

yeah i agree with you friend now more people is motivate to use bitcoin and bitcoin is good running now but what happen in future don,t know everybody but bitcoin be used by almost everyone in 2022 that is impossible maybe more people use bitcoin but all I have doubt .
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

I don't think that will and can happen.. Why people have a need to push things?
Relax and enjoy in all benefits of btc, future will come anyway so why to force things to come faster. In 2022 there will be more people using btc then now and that is sure thing, how much it doesn't matter cause in 2032 we can expect to be even more users. I believe they will see advantages of bitcoin and they will join with their free will.

About banks I don't know what to say, I expect some bitcoin bank to be created in some near future. People talk about it and I believe someone will make bitcoin bank, for me its just question of when.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I guess nobody can actually know for sure if Bitcoin will become a currency that will be used by everyone in 2022, but it is pretty possibible for that to happen since all points to that
Activity: 462
No I do not think it will used by everyone because there will still be other big currency's like the dollar that will be used more than the dollar.
This is not only the rule for the dollar but also for the euro, the bitcoin will maybe used a lot more but still not by everyone, from that we are still far away.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
There will be a higher number of people that will use bitcoin in the future but i doubt that it will be used by everyone, a higher price will simulate more people to join into the bitcoin world but not everyone will be by 2022.

This is a on-going debate.

But I can see several events that make people more encouraged to support the bitcoin community is if we see some financial crisis again.

And now people know there are options now or will spread the word what they are doing to save some of their money.
Activity: 798
There will be a higher number of people that will use bitcoin in the future but i doubt that it will be used by everyone, a higher price will simulate more people to join into the bitcoin world but not everyone will be by 2022.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Banks can also implement the bitcoin in their payment systems. Plus there are many countries in the world, where computer & Internet is not available for everyone, like India, Nepal, Tanzania, Uganda etc., and I do not think in African countries computer will be available for everyone in next 6 years  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
if bitcoin prices rise very high, at least above $1000 and also some country have legalized bitcoin. there is no doubt I think it will be a lot of people using bitcoin.

it was 1200 back then and there were not a lot of people using it, in fact the % was even smaller than what it is now

adoption make the value not the opposite
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Bitcoin won't be used for that year because not all people in 3rd world country wasnt have the capabality to access computers.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
Bitcoin will be used mostly by younger people: maximum at 16-30 years, minimum at 50+ years.
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
if bitcoin prices rise very high, at least above $1000 and also some country have legalized bitcoin. there is no doubt I think it will be a lot of people using bitcoin.

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
No ofc,a lot of  people don't like bitcoin now and i don't think that amout of haters will decrease a lot in 2022 . Most of people don't wanna even listen about crypto currency.
No the fact is the haters of bitcoins or crypto currency are only those who have missed out the opportunities with bitcoin.
By the year 2022, almost every people who adopted bitcoin would have been benefited in my view by the way of higher valued bitcoins.

Those haters you mention is the devs and their supporters they are envy of bitcoin success they are making black propaganda to make bitcoin down but they never succeed and all i can say maybe all people knews how to use internet may use bitcoin for sure becausE for its potential to earn and can b e use for easy transaction
Activity: 826
No ofc,a lot of  people don't like bitcoin now and i don't think that amout of haters will decrease a lot in 2022 . Most of people don't wanna even listen about crypto currency.
No the fact is the haters of bitcoins or crypto currency are only those who have missed out the opportunities with bitcoin.
By the year 2022, almost every people who adopted bitcoin would have been benefited in my view by the way of higher valued bitcoins.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
I hope that every one in 2022 have used at least one time btc or an app that use blockchain technology Wink
Actually I think that a good percentage at least know the "currency" and it's amazing!!!

No doubt, bitcoin will be known everywhere in the world, but I don't think that it will be used by many...The use of fiat still has an advantage over bitcoin..Remember, not everyone use internet and their computer all the time..
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
I hope that every one in 2022 have used at least one time btc or an app that use blockchain technology Wink
Actually I think that a good percentage at least know the "currency" and it's amazing!!!
Activity: 868
No ofc,a lot of  people don't like bitcoin now and i don't think that amout of haters will decrease a lot in 2022 . Most of people don't wanna even listen about crypto currency.
why makes you think like that? Technology has been rapidly growing and also bitcoin has been. I think it is really possible for Bitcoin to be a mainstream mode of payment by 2022
Most of the countries don't know about bitcoin and if known most are not accepting bitcoin as payment. But I disagree that there are many bitcoin haters because the people who know about bitcoin or once used can never hate bitcoin. May be they have been cheated by some other ways.

Yes people who are using bitcoin will never leave it but the fact is people who have never heard about it will not use it as they need proper guidance from the present users of bitcoin.
Jump to: