Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 159. (Read 169505 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
As long as the governmost wont take over it because this is tax free from the governtment and we know what some government would to to taxless transactions.
yeah there are no rules for taxes on wealth uᴉoɔʇᴉq so the government would still prohibit the use of uᴉoɔʇᴉq
if this is still happening. course development and growth of uᴉoɔʇᴉq remains slow ?

The development of uᴉoɔʇᴉq depends on the developers so that other companies will adopt uᴉoɔʇᴉq we users can only help uᴉoɔʇᴉq by keeping it alive in the market.
Yes thats true the development of  bᴉtcoᴉn depends on the developer.
Nah governments won collect taxes from  bᴉtcoᴉn because they cant control it thats why its decentralized.
by 2022? in 6 years?   Hardly so...
by 2030 - yes, very likelly.
by 2050 -  VERY sure. Not even small doubt. FIAT will be found only in the history books by 2050
I think there is a very good chance the last prediction is true.
Everything will be digital by then and we can say goodbye to paper money as there won't be any trees left by then.  Shocked
Kidding aside, 20 years ago we were asking when it would be cashless society. Then plastic debit cards and credit cards came along. But we are still as we were 20 years ago questioning it.
2050 doesnt seem sure and  bᴉtcoᴉn cant replace fiat because to have  bᴉtcoᴉn you must exchange fiat to  bᴉtcoᴉn
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
As long as the governmost wont take over it because this is tax free from the governtment and we know what some government would to to taxless transactions.
yeah there are no rules for taxes on wealth uᴉoɔʇᴉq so the government would still prohibit the use of uᴉoɔʇᴉq
if this is still happening. course development and growth of uᴉoɔʇᴉq remains slow ?

The development of bitcoin depends on the developers so that other companies will adopt bitcoin we users can only help bitcoin by keeping it alive in the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
yeah there are no rules for taxes on wealth bitcoin so the government would still prohibit the use of bitcoin
if this is still happening. course development and growth of bitcoin remains slow ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 127

The government wont take over bitcoin because users and developers wont allow that to happen,bitcoin will certainly be used by most people but not everyone because they will still use fiat.
Activity: 126
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
No uᴉoɔʇᴉq will not be used by everyone in 2022, we need more promotion to uᴉoɔʇᴉq.

So people will know how uᴉoɔʇᴉq works and take some time to people to adopt to uᴉoɔʇᴉq which takes a very long time.

When there are many adaption that has been made then we will see that most people will use bitcoin in the year 2022 but if there is no adaption then we are stuck with the current users.
Activity: 252
BetcoinRakeback.com
by 2022? in 6 years?   Hardly so...
by 2050 -  VERY sure. Not even small doubt. FIAT will be found only in the history books by 2050
Everything will be digital by then and we can say goodbye to paper money as there won't be any trees left by then.  Shocked
Kidding aside, 20 years ago we were asking when it would be cashless society. Then plastic debit cards and credit cards came along. But we are still as we were 20 years ago questioning it.
Activity: 196
No bitcoin will not be used by everyone in 2022, we need more promotion to bitcoin.

So people will know how bitcoin works and take some time to people to adopt to bitcoin which takes a very long time.
Activity: 252
You can never be sure but it is a massive possibility of happening

I can only see it as a benefit towards airports or something similar in nature to currency exchange.

Other then that, people using the coin just to buy groceries seems not practical when they can use their credit cards.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Just almost not by everyone because bitcoin is banned from some countries.
So its its hardly to see if bitcoin use by everyone unless a villain steal all the fiat around the world.
So no bitcoin will not be use by everyone in 2022.
Also bitcoin can be obtain by exchanging to fiat so fiat is a must.
Activity: 793
You can never be sure but it is a massive possibility of happening
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Without a doubt in my mind, by the year 2022 the world will have migrated to some form of blockchain technology to engage in their day to day spending.  However, I doubt that it will be bitcoin that's being used on a day to day basis, as opposed to some other more scalable platform.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
It is true, if we notice almost everyone has started to switch to digital world, and in that time 2022 there will be a complete change occur in the world, about 90% of the world will prefer bitcoin and digital system for payment.
Activity: 434
by 2022? in 6 years?   Hardly so...
by 2050 -  VERY sure. Not even small doubt. FIAT will be found only in the history books by 2050
Everything will be digital by then and we can say goodbye to paper money as there won't be any trees left by then  Shocked

You guys act like its back to the future or something..

The present day as we live now, is almost all things are digital as it is...

eg: when you use a creditcard thats pretty much #`s on a screen. the only time you do see physical cash is when you take it out of your bank which you already know, and pay the teller cash payment.

and this is pretty much gone since they promote chase customers or any bank they issue to get on a checkings account.
Activity: 406
There is a chance that this will happen but I do not think it will happen right now if I'm honest because the bitcoin still has to grow these days.
Maybe there is a chance this will happen in about 10 years if I'm honest.
Activity: 131
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
People around the world will use bitcoin as their daily money but
fiat still lives because bitcoin can be trade to fiat nothing else.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
But it is the fact that banks will never go out of market, banks find their way in any market and any business, they will be successful to find their way in bitcoin system and will adopt it.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
By 2022 Lightning Network will be operative at full speeds and we will be able to send transactions all over the world for super cheap fees and instantly. Only idiots will still be using alternative ways to send money from A to B.
Also only idiots will not have some BTC to diversify their Gold with. In fact, anyone that's smart should be moving more wealth from gold and other commodities to Bitcoin.

It seem you means that everyone who does not use bitcoin is foolish. please do not judge other with your opinion Smiley. imo bitcoin is asset. not money

I am NOT convinced that a high percentage of people will be using BTC in 2022.  Merchant acceptance is a key to BTC's future.  Speed of transactions (Lightning) of course would help, but merchant acceptance and whether or not the BTC user experience can become easier and simpler are more important.

Forecasting the future even further is dangerous!  There are always "Technology Black Swans" too.  Who knows what will happen?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Every product or project or even popular people have haters. Bitcoin is not an exception so maybe more people will use bitcoin but not eveybody.
well if it will be official money most probably everyone will use it as everyone uses fiat right now

though i really doubt that it is possible as bitcoin isnt popular enough and isnt growing fast enough right now
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Every product or project or even popular people have haters. Bitcoin is not an exception so maybe more people will use bitcoin but not eveybody.
Jump to: