Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 154. (Read 169505 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I think,yes..in 2022 almost every one know about the system of bitcoin. But not all the people will use bitcoin as a major currency.Because btc doesn't follow the law of money laundaring,
I think just because there are no laws of the government. people are reluctant to use bitcoin I think it's not a problem. bitcoin is decentralized so I think there were like and do not (usually government)
for in 2022 I was still in doubt bitcoin user can have almost the entire human
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
I think the bitcoin will be used by a lot of users in 2022 but still not everyone will use it because of the other currency's that will still be alive.
I think the users of the bitcoin will be much higher globally and that the price also will be stable at that time.

This is what i think so too. Considering now that more and more big players coming into the game and starts acknowledging Bitcoin and tons of merchants accepting Bitcoin for transactions. By 2022, Bitcoin will be used widely around the globe.

yeah I agree with you  friend  me also thinking about bitcoin is that not need to use  widely around  the globe  but now  only I guess  maybe  in 2022 world will be change  almost then more people can use bitcoin  around the globe.

global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
If fiat is destroyed then to which thing we will compare the bitcoin. Half of the users  I have met say that they fear about it's volatility. Most of them fear the loss of coins, they believe computer are insecure, can be hacked and their money will be lost.

The volatility is an advantage to those who wants to buy and sell coins, that is not a big issue which might cause a total drop except if there is someone manipulating the price..With regards to the wallet, it is your responsibility to take good care of it not by anyone..That thing when told to someone I think would really disappoint them to adopt bitcoin, but that won't be a thing if you are telling it to wise people who do their research before believing...  Smiley
Activity: 266
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
If fiat is destroyed then to which thing we will compare the bitcoin. Half of the users  I have met say that they fear about it's volatility. Most of them fear the loss of coins, they believe computer are insecure, can be hacked and their money will be lost.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think,yes..in 2022 almost every one know about the system of bitcoin. But not all the people will use bitcoin as a major currency.Because btc doesn't follow the law of money laundaring,

Its not possible to get such a big adoption within 2022. The reason is that so for in the past seven years only around 1-2% of entire population accepted bitcoin.
Activity: 294

What do you mean by the "law of money laundering"?

I don't think bitcoins will be used by everyone in 2022. Sure, it's convenient, but it's designed to be an experiment. It is not flawless as a monetary system either.

There is more probability for a similar currency based on the concept of bitcoin to be used globally by 2022.
Activity: 616
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I think the bitcoin will be used by a lot of users in 2022 but still not everyone will use it because of the other currency's that will still be alive.
I think the users of the bitcoin will be much higher globally and that the price also will be stable at that time.

This is what i think so too. Considering now that more and more big players coming into the game and starts acknowledging Bitcoin and tons of merchants accepting Bitcoin for transactions. By 2022, Bitcoin will be used widely around the globe.

I dont really cant tell if ll people will use bitcoin in 202, we cant say about that to many factors and change of faith of that coin. Because i think it wilm have many competitors by that time and many envy coin dev will make more move to get bitcoin died and lose value. Well let see if were alive by that time. Hehe

all attempts by certain groups/entities now and in the future to disrupt bitcoin will fail. bitcoin will stay the number 1 crypto currency as long as there is demand for it and we as community support bitcoin core. and the demand is here as bitcoin has been growing year on year, and will continue to grow. haters keep hating.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯

I dont really cant tell if ll people will use bitcoin in 202, we cant say about that to many factors and change of faith of that coin. Because i think it wilm have many competitors by that time and many envy coin dev will make more move to get bitcoin died and lose value. Well let see if were alive by that time. Hehe
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Activity: 448
legendary
Activity: 1848
2022 doesn't seem that far in the future now, a lot can happen in 6 years but I believe that bitcoin will definitely be in the mainstream a lot more and integrated into many technologies.

Gradually year by year we will see it grow in it's use and hopefully within those 6 years some advancement will be made, I think 6 years is enough for miners to reach a consensus.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

Yes, I think bitcoin will be used by everyone in 2022 as bitcoin has more features for earners and those who do online bussiness, but it will not let o banks out of market, as banks are from a large period and they have firmed their roots in the market, and know well how to survive.
yeah in 2022 bitcoin will be advanced with more new technologies. So awareness among people will be more. We can see more users using bitcoin at that time.

Yes I think it will be much better plus it will be much greater in users and also in stores most likely.
I think we also gonna pay more with it in that year, and maybe another halving has also been done before that year.
I think globally the bitcoin will be better in most of the features it has.
Activity: 336
No I think not. There are so many other currencies and countries in the world. It would just be impossible to get everyone using bitcoins. But Bitcoin does not need everyone in order to bee successful. They just need to go at their own pace. 

Yup, that's true, but probably bitcoin will be known that time...though countries have their own currencies, I think even if the government won't have a support about it, probably the use of it will be open to all by that time..
Many people is around this time still using their money, and that is because they dont know that much about Bitcoin or they dont like it to use it so you must promote it more and tell people that they have to use it.
Otherwise it will be not possible but I personally think that it will be not used by everyone in 2022.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

Yes, I think bitcoin will be used by everyone in 2022 as bitcoin has more features for earners and those who do online bussiness, but it will not let o banks out of market, as banks are from a large period and they have firmed their roots in the market, and know well how to survive.
yeah in 2022 bitcoin will be advanced with more new technologies. So awareness among people will be more. We can see more users using bitcoin at that time.
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.

Activity: 938
Merit: 501
I think BTC will touch many facets of our financial and Internet lives by 2022 but that much of our exposure to the blockchain will be invisible. You will use the tech but not be aware that you are.
Activity: 245
Bitcoin will more then likely won't destroy fiat , Banks and goverments will simply won't let us do that . They will even make their own crypto currencies but It won't be decentralized like Bitcoin because they like to control .

Now if we speak about the price , yes It's going to rise a lot and if we speak about the users then yes It will rise a lot too but "Almost everyone" ? probably not .

yes I agree with friend now  i think about that time world is change and bitcoin is almost everyone use probably 2022 but that time bitcoin is very famace and then more marketing for bitcoin more than western union bank
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
During that time cars had been extremey expensive and complicated.Furthermore no infrastructure was build.No roads, no gas stations, cars stuck in the mud while horses had no problems.
"What happens when the car brakes in the middle of nowhere?And it's so noisy, and smells.Meh I will stick with my horse. It's solid and will always take me from A to B"

I guess you get my point.
Bitcoin is having many advantages.We all here know those. And everyone is giving them a subjective importance.

Well, you probably have a point. In fact I can't imagine the future without a currency that is somewhat like bitcoin. Science fiction movies already feature bitcoin. Cheesy

Though I wonder if bitcoin can survive the inner problems and the, very likely to await, outer problems.
Activity: 242
Country music is where my heart is.
Almost everyone I talk to these days has at least heard of bitcoin. its a good sign that in the next 4 years the majority of the world will be aware of bitcoin and its life changing ways.
Jump to: