Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 30. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Although nothing's impossible these days, but the idea is a little farfetched for me, especially, not everyone can use bitcoin or knows about it. Not everyone's connected to its industry.
Before bitcoin be used by almost we need big companies to join, those will bring lower merchants to accept and work with bitcoin as well, microsoft take a step already, if they allow us to someday to purchase a computer with bitcoins we will be on the way, we cant predict how long bitcoin will take to be almost everywhere but we know it has potencial to grow and it keeps growing.
Activity: 881
Merit: 500
CyberTrade
As bitcoin is leading of all the virtual currency and it's valuation is also increasing countinously and in the future it could be used by everyone but I think 2k22 would be little early because there the most countable disadvantage of all virtual currency is that one should have access to access to Internet and there are most probable chances all the people in my country, atleast, does not have access to Internet but after a decade there are chances that this virtual currency and specially the bitcoin would be used by everyone.
Activity: 661
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
Bitcoin will most likely dominate electronic currency but not overtake fiat. Fiat is too big of an entity which cannot exactly be destroyed by bitcoin. Once the popularity increases btc will become more stable too, thus increasing in demand by laymen. With the growth in technology people will automatically prefer to use digital currency than fiat.
Activity: 952

Although nothing's impossible these days, but the idea is a little farfetched for me, especially, not everyone can use bitcoin or knows about it. Not everyone's connected to its industry.
For me i dont think so that  bitcoin is we will be used by almost everyone in 2022, eventhough the popularity of bitcoin is getting popular and popular this is not enough that by almost everyone we will know how to use bitcoin, but i am surely that 10 years from now everyone will know how to use bitcoin.
The popularity is not because people are really using it, there are only few people who are using bitcoin and with it's limited supply
and some people are still holding it then we can expect the price will increase.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

For me i dont think so that  bitcoin is we will be used by almost everyone in 2022, eventhough the popularity of bitcoin is getting popular and popular this is not enough that by almost everyone we will know how to use bitcoin, but i am surely that 10 years from now everyone will know how to use bitcoin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
Bitcoin will not destroy the fiat system because bitcoin can't destroy the fiat system. The bitcoin doesn't have enough power to destroy the fiat money. I believe that people are still using fiat money than bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Maybe bitcoin destoryed the fiat money because this is a new technolog that more value than fiat currency maybe it can replace all banks because of the fast transaction but we dont predict what will happen in the next 2022 we need to wait if what happen.
Activity: 210
Merit: 128
We do not know it. There are many other poor in our world. What we have to do first is to make our government equal with people. In order to have the Opportunities the poor can also use bitcoins.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Activity: 187
Bitcoin will more then likely won't destroy fiat , Banks and goverments will simply won't let us do that . They will even make their own crypto currencies but It won't be decentralized like Bitcoin because they like to control .

Now if we speak about the price , yes It's going to rise a lot and if we speak about the users then yes It will rise a lot too but "Almost everyone" ? probably not .
Kinda agreed with this guy opinion about the topic discussion. Like what he said, right now Uruguay made move about creating digital currencies that is "not bitcoin". Bank and government absolutely won't let digital currencies destroy them. and the term used by everyone. I think we need to eradicate the lack of technology knowledge in some area in this world.  Smiley
But that is not bitcoin purpose, bitcoin does not have as a goal to destroy fiat, the goal of bitcoin is to give you an alternative, there was no money to be had in this world that was not printed by a government and now we have hundreds of crypto that are precisely that and no only that we took off the middle man as well since you do not need banks, that is a great thing and something to not take too lightly.

The goal was diverted anyway. Bitcoin became an investment methd during the year and the payment usability is not that important at the moment. The usage is increasing every yer, in 2022, the community would be 15-20 times bigger than this.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will more then likely won't destroy fiat , Banks and goverments will simply won't let us do that . They will even make their own crypto currencies but It won't be decentralized like Bitcoin because they like to control .

Now if we speak about the price , yes It's going to rise a lot and if we speak about the users then yes It will rise a lot too but "Almost everyone" ? probably not .
Kinda agreed with this guy opinion about the topic discussion. Like what he said, right now Uruguay made move about creating digital currencies that is "not bitcoin". Bank and government absolutely won't let digital currencies destroy them. and the term used by everyone. I think we need to eradicate the lack of technology knowledge in some area in this world.  Smiley
But that is not bitcoin purpose, bitcoin does not have as a goal to destroy fiat, the goal of bitcoin is to give you an alternative, there was no money to be had in this world that was not printed by a government and now we have hundreds of crypto that are precisely that and no only that we took off the middle man as well since you do not need banks, that is a great thing and something to not take too lightly.
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
I don't think it will totally crash fiat system because it also gives people money by working for them. Even there are lot of people discovering bitcoin especially now, it will not crash the tradition money just like that it will take time but it will not totally pull out in the market because it will be hard and not just take time it also needed to be funded by someone.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
there are so many people who have no idea of what Bitcoin is they have never heard of such a name so 2022 is too soon to do away with fiat and people to embrace BTC.probably 10 or 20 years to come
Activity: 405
I think yes, because as we see today that there are more people are convincing and already invest in bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is still increasing. So its means its popular today and for the coming in 2022. It show only that bitcoin is good investment and great opportunity to the people and it will spread all over the country. So it has a big chances that it can be used by everyone in 2022. Because of the popularity and good source of income of the people.
Activity: 280
If bitcoin will replace the fiat system the banks will probably extinct that is why there is so much debate if this will happen in the future but for me it is unlikely to happen since some of countries imposed ban on any crypto currency.
if on 2022 bitcoin will be used for any transaction well i guess its value is x100 from now.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
Yes ofcourse, In year 2022 bitcoin might reach the value that no one can already bought the coin since the value is very high today and its already hard to invest in this because it needs a huge amount of capital.
Activity: 406

I don’t think that Bitcoin would destroy the fiat system because it is already the traditional money of every country it would depend on the countries law if they will allow it I think It would take decades before it would be implemented. In 2022 most probably more people would use bitcoin.
Activity: 518
I think even though bitcoin prices are rising and getting popular but will not make everyone use bitcoin because it takes some facilities to be able to bitcoin and I think not everyone has the facility
Activity: 259
Merit: 76

I believe on it sir. Many changes are involve when we accept the actual use of digital currency in our country and may experience some problems related to it. But to adopt to certain thing comes in time so we don't need to be bother about the evolution of our money, we must accept that we are in the digital world.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
For me yes,may be everyone used bitcoin in 2022,but almost because were not sure that is stable ,there not know what will happen,but I think there are more know the bitcoin and if there more know they have more users by 2022.
Pages:
Jump to: